"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

The chick is feeling me , but wants me to admit how much I love her! wat to do?

Sniper2k

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2002
Messages
60
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Pimpsville
Well here's the my situation thus far. I've known this chick for years, but we've only been talking on an off and on basis for a couple months now. Recently we've been going out. On our last date we spent the entire time making out and feeling each other up. Things are moving towards having sex now. On the phone she's asking me why don't I admit to her how much I like her, perhaps even love her. I try to avoid the question and flip it around trying to make her confess to ME. I'm so close to fvcking her, now she's putting me in a tough position that could mess up my chance with her. Should I just tell her how much I like her? I'm thinking if she knows that she has my full interest she might leave because that might fvck up the sense of challenge. She's an absolutely great girl that I could see myself in a longterm relationship with, but we've only gone out on 2 dates and she's already steering us in that direction. She says she knows I like her but she wants to hear me confess it. So far its a yes, but I'm not sure if I should tell her just yet. She's been telling me she wants me to be open and honest with my feelings. So far I've only been keeping things sexual and flirtatious with her, but I'm having the urge to make us exclusive. But hey, if she leaves me after I tell her I like her alot I want to be able to fvck her before we go to the "just friends" zone. How do you all suggest I deal this?
 
Last edited:

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
It's a secret.
 

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Originally posted by LikRetsam
It's a secret.

I don't know if LikRetsam was being sarcastic or not :) but use this to your advantage. When she asks you to confess tell her it's a secret. This way you'll keep her interested and, once you let her know how you feel she's won the game, and you don't want that. Get her interest level high enough with you and she'll confess to you first.
 

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 18, 2002
Messages
3,595
Reaction score
5
Age
40
Well your in good shape now.

If you feel like you have to say something, say something ****y and funny.

Some things that come to mind:

"Depends"
-her "on?"
"how much money you gonna give me?" then laugh

"I actually hate you, i'm just messing with your mind" with a smile then laugh

A chick doesn't need an answer to know your level of attraction. They know.
 

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Don't tell her anything. These guys have a good idea with the "It's a secret" line. If you want to make it exclusive with her, then next time she asks you how you feel about her, tell her that "Actually, it's a secret.. maybe I'll fill you in later (or saturday, whenever, next time you are kicking it with her)." Then when you get together with her on saturday, don't respond to any of her questions if she asks you about it.. keep saying it's a secret. You could even throw something back at her, like "What, are you feeling insecure? <smile>" You get the idea. Then, when you feel the time is the right, all you do is lean in.. dramatic pause.. "I want you to be my girl." The point is that you do it on your terms, and not as a response to her question. Always do it on your terms.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

rjherche

Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
agreed ^^ , and never talk about your feelings on demand, that is never parrot back "I love you" when it gets to that point and don't give in when she nags about you not talking about your feelings. Do it on your terms, and always less than she does to you.
 
Top