"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The cheerleader.....and the dunsky [me]

Dante Brasco

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
From the Muddy Banks of the Wiskah
I am in High School and I am not very popular. I guess I have ok looks but I need a tan. There is this girl in one of my classes, I don't think her friends like me but hell what do I know. I want a date with her but need to talk for a few weeks to start a friendship. She is in one of my classes but I don't know the way to approach her. I can't just go up and say HI like a moron. I am pretty sure she knows I like her as It was floated around school already. What should I do?

PS: She is probably a little out of my league. And I think she has a boyfriend but I am not sure.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Dante Brasco

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
From the Muddy Banks of the Wiskah
I did. I dunno it just seems like I can't act like this out of the blue with my rep already partially burned. Ugh I hate my life. lol
 

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
359
Reaction score
0
Don't just read the parts that center around getting laid, those are the least important of all. Read posts like Pook's "Be a man", etc and absorb the messages. Acting out of the blue will get you nowhere...move your goal from "get that chick" to "be a better man"...it will lead to happiness and probably eventually some wild monkey sex.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Dante Brasco

New Member
Joined
Mar 29, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
From the Muddy Banks of the Wiskah
I didn't. I'm almost done with Freshman year. I don't give half a **** about getting laid.
 

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2002
Messages
1,230
Reaction score
0
She is out of your league. You're an ugly, pale, nerd piece of ****.

Why do you even bother?

If she can get passed your looks, I'm sure she'll be disugsted by your **** personality anyway.

Don't even bother man.

What a waste of time.

Stick to writing thesis papers and drooling over cheerleaders. Or maybe just the latter. You seem to be good at it.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I don't know how bad off you are, but I once had a really bad reputation in my opinion but now I am way better off and alls it took was being more open, spontanious, loud, and not anylizing everything you just gotta get out there and do it. Just talk to her or find some way to run into her but dont be a stalker.....
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Why the **** has it been floated that yuo like her, dont do it again. Speak to her, you are not going to lose anythign.

As i always say jsut go for it
 
Top