“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

The cashier chick at the local hardware store...

jeepjeepguy

New Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
I'm needing advice on how to proceed with things with someone whom I only run into while she is working. Brief history:

I'm a regular at a particular hardware store, and have built up a friendly repoire with one particular cashier, who I have become interested in. This has been going on for about 1.5 years. We know each others names, a little bit about each other, and always are both glad to see each other it seems. A few nights ago, she asked how my girlfriend was doing - and I told her that we had broken up a while back. She then proceeded normal conversation and mentioned as I was walking away that she would be working the next night. I, of course, found an excuse to go the hardware store to chat with her and I ended up asking her who watches her daughter while she is working. Her reply was "My Mom - her dad disappeared when she was 4 months old" I didn't know what to say, and it was unusual to offer up that kind of personal information for us. I have not been back to the store in a few days, because for one - I don't know what to do next, and two - I don't want to seem to desperate.. Any Advice? I would like to ask her out casually for a lunch or coffee, but it seems so tacky to do at her work when there are usually other customers or co-workers nearby. HELP
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
1. go back and chat her up for a few minutes.

2. during the convo. say" let's do coffee sometime" as your pulling out your cell phone...then say " put your number in my phone" ...hand her the phone..."and I will give you a call sometime soon"

3. take her to coffee.

4. get her life story.

5. get a 2n'd date

6. do the date

7. take her back to your place and bone the hell outta her...

8. move on to the next cashier.


end of story.
 

jeepjeepguy

New Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
My concern is that this is the same principle of picking someone up at a library - she's not there looking for a date, she's trying to work.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by jeepjeepguy
My concern is that this is the same principle of picking someone up at a library - she's not there looking for a date, she's trying to work.
Jesus Christ! I give up. What a waste of my time even responding to your cry for help. Go on put up all the road blocks you want. One day your going to have to go around them and actually do something in the dating scene.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
989
Reaction score
9
Location
Hollywood
Originally posted by Player_Supreme
1. go back and chat her up for a few minutes.

2. during the convo. say" let's do coffee sometime" as your pulling out your cell phone...then say " put your number in my phone" ...hand her the phone..."and I will give you a call sometime soon"

3. take her to coffee.

4. get her life story.

5. get a 2n'd date

6. do the date

7. take her back to your place and bone the hell outta her...

8. move on to the next cashier.


end of story.
funny, but true.
 

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
don't really see the point of going on all those dates and trouble just to get a quick lay....wouldn't it be better to get a friends with benefits....or maybe a casual girlfriend?
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
we got a mild case of afcism here.

predicting the future:

afc: hu huh hello, wu wu would you like to go on a dat dateee with me cashier chiiick?

cashier chick: sure, let's go watch drama-queen 3 in the movie theater, my boyfriend is too pig-headed working out at the gym and working on his car to be with me!
 

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 10, 2004
Messages
523
Reaction score
2
hahaaha
i like #4 -> get her life story!
 

LordBrian

Don Juan
Joined
May 29, 2003
Messages
145
Reaction score
0
Location
Northern Virginia
Just grab your balls and ask her. Otherwise you will spend the rest of your life thinking "What if....?"
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
ƒucking ask her out , what do you want , an engraved invitation!
 
Top