"You Can't Argue a Woman Into Liking You"

You made your case like a lawyer. Stable job. Good guy. Ready for something real. All true. All irrelevant.

She weighed your points, nodded along, felt nothing — then fell hard for some tattooed bartender with a motorcycle and a gambling problem.

Logic is where attraction goes to die. The "22 Rules" work a level deeper, on the subconscious switches that decide within minutes whether you register as a MAN or as part of the furniture.

Stop presenting evidence. Start flipping switches.

Read more...

The carousel

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I would bet that any attractive and outgoing woman over the age of 28 has been with at least 30-40 guys.

I also agree with @Desdinova . Women do not rebound nearly as well as men from a past failed relationship that they were heavily invested in.

Those that do are total slvts and are on that carousel. Totally damaged goods and never good candidates for a LTR.

Thats why at 41 yrs old, I just pound them for a little while and move on. I dont even allow myself to invest anything but my d!ck in them because I dont want to get involved with their mental issues. Most of the chicks that I put in my rotation are 28-36, so they fall squarely in the realm of damaged goods and most have higher partner count.

The only way to escape this is to find someone who has been married most of their adult life and is recently divorced, with a low partner count. While not only hard to find such a candidate, they also come along with a new set of baggage from the failed marriage.

So there is no win except for blowing a load on them and telling them "see ya next time".
My current LTR married once at 19. Best LTR I´ve ever had.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top