"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

The carousel

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,414
Reaction score
4,800
Location
Mexico
I would bet that any attractive and outgoing woman over the age of 28 has been with at least 30-40 guys.

I also agree with @Desdinova . Women do not rebound nearly as well as men from a past failed relationship that they were heavily invested in.

Those that do are total slvts and are on that carousel. Totally damaged goods and never good candidates for a LTR.

Thats why at 41 yrs old, I just pound them for a little while and move on. I dont even allow myself to invest anything but my d!ck in them because I dont want to get involved with their mental issues. Most of the chicks that I put in my rotation are 28-36, so they fall squarely in the realm of damaged goods and most have higher partner count.

The only way to escape this is to find someone who has been married most of their adult life and is recently divorced, with a low partner count. While not only hard to find such a candidate, they also come along with a new set of baggage from the failed marriage.

So there is no win except for blowing a load on them and telling them "see ya next time".
My current LTR married once at 19. Best LTR I´ve ever had.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top