Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The carousel

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
I would bet that any attractive and outgoing woman over the age of 28 has been with at least 30-40 guys.

I also agree with @Desdinova . Women do not rebound nearly as well as men from a past failed relationship that they were heavily invested in.

Those that do are total slvts and are on that carousel. Totally damaged goods and never good candidates for a LTR.

Thats why at 41 yrs old, I just pound them for a little while and move on. I dont even allow myself to invest anything but my d!ck in them because I dont want to get involved with their mental issues. Most of the chicks that I put in my rotation are 28-36, so they fall squarely in the realm of damaged goods and most have higher partner count.

The only way to escape this is to find someone who has been married most of their adult life and is recently divorced, with a low partner count. While not only hard to find such a candidate, they also come along with a new set of baggage from the failed marriage.

So there is no win except for blowing a load on them and telling them "see ya next time".
My current LTR married once at 19. Best LTR I´ve ever had.