Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The carousel

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question, what are the effects of the carousel on women?

My ex had a body count of 16 and I thought that was too high. I plan to find a girl who had 1-2 long term relationships and then finds amazing murk to sweep her off her feet. It seems that’s the closest realistic thing I can achieve to a virgin.

What are the effects on women who get drunk and fvck guys and don’t really hold sex in high regard except to get off and on to the next?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
What are the effects on women who get drunk and fvck guys and don’t really hold sex in high regard except to get off and on to the next?
None.

Secondly, she does not have to be a party girl to be on cck carousel, all is needed are lousy LTRs, each one lasting on average 3 to 6 months, so that's already 2 to 4 partners per year. Let's say she becomes sexually active at age 16, by the age 22 she already fcked 12 to 24 guys, by the time she is 30, that number could be as high as 50. This is not counting ONS which will no doubt happen.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so 50 sexual partners at 30 has no effect on women? I want to understand the effects.

I know difficulty pair bonding with men is one, I’ve seen that first hand. What are some others?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Ok so 50 sexual partners at 30 has no effect on women? I want to understand the effects.

I know difficulty pair bonding with men is one, I’ve seen that first hand. What are some others?
They catch weird and strange viruses and bacterias and complain about it on So Suave like you consistently do.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just out of curiousity what's your body count? More or less than 16?

Also I'm assuming you've never had drunken meaningless sex?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Ok so 50 sexual partners at 30 has no effect on women?
If you thinking her vagina would be stretched, not a fact. I know from my experience fcking a prostitute age 26 who had maybe 300+ clients, her vagina was tight. On the other hand I fcked a 17 year old who had very few sexual partners, her vagina was not tight.

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you thinking her vagina would be stretched, not a fact. I know from my experience fcking a prostitute age 26 who had maybe 300+ clients, her vagina was tight. On the other hand I fcked a 17 year old who had very few sexual partners, her vagina was not tight.
Yep.

High body count: "Her vagina must be stretched and battered."

Women with one sexual partner (who they've ****ed 1000's of times): "She'll be ultra tight".

The logic doesn't work

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn’t think that at all as I’ve banged my roommate I consider a massive hoe who has the tightest and best feeling vag I’ve had.

Regarding my body count, I don’t know, I banged 22 last year and currently 6 this year, I’m 30yo now, it’s not important, I just want to get better and have a stronger frame rather than reaching a certain number

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, I wasn't having a go.

Just always find it funny when a guy will complain about a woman's body count, call her a slut etc, but has no problem doing the same, because it makes them an "Alpha".

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quick question, what are the effects of the carousel on women?

My ex had a body count of 16 and I thought that was too high. I plan to find a girl who had 1-2 long term relationships and then finds amazing murk to sweep her off her feet. It seems that’s the closest realistic thing I can achieve to a virgin.

A woman with a high body count and ones who engage in drunken one night stands are not good LTR candidates. It is an indication of her morality and of how she views herself and how she views men. In addition, each man she sleeps with, each cvck she consumes hardens her and makes her a little more jaded.

And yes, there is a difference between a man having a high number and a woman having a high number.

-Augustus-

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, we are wired differently and it’s not the same

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just always find it funny when a guy will complain about a woman's body count, call her a slut etc, but has no problem doing the same, because it makes them an "Alpha".
Slvt is just a word. See any female can open their legs and sleep with a bunch of people. It's not anything to value. Slvt lets you know that they are comfortable sleeping with a bunch of different folks. It means you probably shouldn't invest emotionally in this person or count on them to be loyal. That's all it is.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo talk about those in his 3rd book
He got some stats on it.
Cant remember it all but 9 and below is where you want them to be.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo talk about those in his 3rd book
He got some stats on it.
Cant remember it all but 9 and below is where you want them to be.
Elaborate for someone who has done well but never read a lick of this sh1t in his life

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None.

Secondly, she does not have to be a party girl to be on cck carousel, all is needed are lousy LTRs, each one lasting on average 3 to 6 months, so that's already 2 to 4 partners per year. Let's say she becomes sexually active at age 16, by the age 22 she already fcked 12 to 24 guys, by the time she is 30, that number could be as high as 50. This is not counting ONS which will no doubt happen.
How sad is this math?!
I used to compare myself to my girlfriend's, why wasn't I in as many "relationships" as they were? The truth is that they were in many short term "LTRs" as described above, and the way they were getting into their "relationships" was by appealing to men with their sexuality. One of my friends has been married for 20 years and her partner count is still way higher than mine (will probably ever be)

Sometimes I think if women really too a look at the math, they would be more selective....

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with high partner counts find it more difficult to pair bond. In other words, they aren't good LTR candidates. @Desdinova talks about this theory a lot. I would be willing to bet they are more likely to cheat also.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Here's the problem with women who have a high partner count...

One-itis is a terminal disease for women. They NEVER get over that first guy they fall deeply in love with. When that relationship ends, she spends the rest of her life trying to fill that void. Hence, all the "soulmate" crap that women spew.

Men on the other hand can recover from one-itis and move on to another woman.

This is why a male slvt is not on par with a female slvt.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I would bet that any attractive and outgoing woman over the age of 28 has been with at least 30-40 guys.

I also agree with @Desdinova . Women do not rebound nearly as well as men from a past failed relationship that they were heavily invested in.

Those that do are total slvts and are on that carousel. Totally damaged goods and never good candidates for a LTR.

Thats why at 41 yrs old, I just pound them for a little while and move on. I dont even allow myself to invest anything but my d!ck in them because I dont want to get involved with their mental issues. Most of the chicks that I put in my rotation are 28-36, so they fall squarely in the realm of damaged goods and most have higher partner count.

The only way to escape this is to find someone who has been married most of their adult life and is recently divorced, with a low partner count. While not only hard to find such a candidate, they also come along with a new set of baggage from the failed marriage.

So there is no win except for blowing a load on them and telling them "see ya next time".

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way to escape this is to find someone who has been married most of their adult life and is recently divorced, with a low partner count.
I would go a step further and say that you'd need to find a woman who's husband died. However, you're still never going to measure up to that guy.

Young and low to no partner count is the only way to a good life-long companion