"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The "can you read this for me?" note

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 7, 2004
Messages
420
Reaction score
2
Location
Mi
Today at the club some guy showed me an awsome little ice breaker. He had this note, and he'd go up to a girl and be like "hey, can you read this for me?" the note said:

Smile if you'll sleep with me

Of course any girl who isnt a beyotch is going to smile and probably laugh, once she does this, you're in. Everything from there is up to you.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
UK
I'm not so sure. While on holiday this year, I saw a badge with something very similar on it, so bought it. One night out I wore it. A few girls asked me wot my badge said, then looked closer and read it. A few laughed, but still most girls thought it was stupid. I got zero success that night. And this is on holiday where people are usually more up for meeting new people, and sleeping with strangers!!

Unless this is just girls in the UK, who are no fun. But I would be wary of using this technique.
 

saki

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
1
Location
kali
I dunno man, I think it would only work with a select few and your ass will probably get slapped in the process : )
 

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 4, 2004
Messages
373
Reaction score
2
Thats genius, or you could adapt that to say something and then tease her about it.

Like "Smile if you think im hot"
"Smile if you'll kiss me" (you might even get a kiss out of this)
Smile if you think im "dead sexy"

just examples but if we could think up some more this would be awesome, i love the idea. It's just that Im a Christian and not getting laid till it's with my wife....though maybe I could still use this to break the ice just not follow thru with it, or not direct the relationship down that avenue. thru the conversations we have, but also not down the LJBF ave either.
 

affliction

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
190
Reaction score
0
Age
44
I like this. I wouldn't ever use one of those notes as an opener, but it could be useful to use if you're going for a kiss close. "smile if you'll kiss me" or whatever.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top