Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "can you read this for me?" note

Kourt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Today at the club some guy showed me an awsome little ice breaker. He had this note, and he'd go up to a girl and be like "hey, can you read this for me?" the note said:

Smile if you'll sleep with me

Of course any girl who isnt a beyotch is going to smile and probably laugh, once she does this, you're in. Everything from there is up to you.

lloyd_bank$

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not so sure. While on holiday this year, I saw a badge with something very similar on it, so bought it. One night out I wore it. A few girls asked me wot my badge said, then looked closer and read it. A few laughed, but still most girls thought it was stupid. I got zero success that night. And this is on holiday where people are usually more up for meeting new people, and sleeping with strangers!!

Unless this is just girls in the UK, who are no fun. But I would be wary of using this technique.

saki

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dunno man, I think it would only work with a select few and your ass will probably get slapped in the process : )

Pugsley_f5

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats genius, or you could adapt that to say something and then tease her about it.

Like "Smile if you think im hot"
"Smile if you'll kiss me" (you might even get a kiss out of this)
Smile if you think im "dead sexy"

just examples but if we could think up some more this would be awesome, i love the idea. It's just that Im a Christian and not getting laid till it's with my wife....though maybe I could still use this to break the ice just not follow thru with it, or not direct the relationship down that avenue. thru the conversations we have, but also not down the LJBF ave either.

affliction

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this. I wouldn't ever use one of those notes as an opener, but it could be useful to use if you're going for a kiss close. "smile if you'll kiss me" or whatever.