"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

The BootCamp Collaberation.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
I thought it might be nice to have all the bootcamps in one thing. Just as moral support and to see how people are doing. Here's the links to the threads.

The Ultimate Bootcamp ~ Dapper Swindler
apodyopsis's bootcamp journal
Chutzpah boot camp
Seraph's Bootcamp Log
Vincent's Belated Bootcamp
Dualman7's Bootcamp Journal
The Logbook of an Aspiring Casanova ~ Krassus
MrCode's Boot Camp Journal
duke007's Boot Camp Journal

If I missed anyone just post the link below. I'm not going to keep bumping this so If you want to view it save it as a favorite or bookmark.

~Capi

oh and of course it wouldn't be complete without
BootCamp Journal ~ Walden ;)
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
would be nice to have a "bootcamp forum" to keep this one from getting cluttered
 

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2004
Messages
366
Reaction score
3
Location
South Florida
Here's mine...

MrCode's Boot Camp Journal

I'm still in the boring week one, but I'm motivated so things should get interesting as the weeks progress.
 

duke007

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 12, 2003
Messages
765
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Melbourne, Australia

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by Recluce
would be nice to have a "bootcamp forum" to keep this one from getting cluttered
Tossed the idea before. No go, since there is no need for it.
 
Top