Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The bonuses of lifting and eating healthy.

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hockey Playa said:
good job, whats your diet like
It's been discussed on here alot but here I go---

Main meals
I ALWAYS have Cheerios or Special K for breakfast,2 bowls

Other then that
-Chicken breast
-Tuna
-Ground Turkey
-Ground Beef(try to get the leanest available)
-Egg Whites(I leave 1 in about 25 yokes in)

*All I add is pepper,NO SALT!
*All prepared on a George Foreman if possible.

Snacks & Stuff
I'm constantly snacking on fruits & unsalted peanuts. I'm the strawberry master,I eat at least 4 lbs of strawberries a week! As for veggies,I eat carrots,broccoli,cauliflower,green beans,corn(be careful,it has starch) & peas. I refuse to buy and fruits or veggies that have any sugar added. Every now and again I will have a half a piece of cheese,try to watch it though,it's hard on your stomach.

Drinks
Fat free milk & water only. My lifting buddies(bigger then me) have gotten away with drinking diet Coke but I never really liked sodas anyways.

I've never once tracked my carbs,calories or anything like that. I just make sure that I shoot for 150% my weight in protein. I don't touch any cardio,no need eat perfect and the rest will fall in place. It's worked and it has yet to let me down.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
It's been discussed on here alot but here I go---

Main meals
I ALWAYS have Cheerios or Special K for breakfast,2 bowls

Other then that
-Chicken breast
-Tuna
-Ground Turkey
-Ground Beef(try to get the leanest available)
-Egg Whites(I leave 1 in about 25 yokes in)

*All I add is pepper,NO SALT!
*All prepared on a George Foreman if possible.

Snacks & Stuff
I'm constantly snacking on fruits & unsalted peanuts. I'm the strawberry master,I eat at least 4 lbs of strawberries a week! As for veggies,I eat carrots,broccoli,cauliflower,green beans,corn(be careful,it has starch) & peas. I refuse to buy and fruits or veggies that have any sugar added. Every now and again I will have a half a piece of cheese,try to watch it though,it's hard on your stomach.

Drinks
Fat free milk & water only. My lifting buddies(bigger then me) have gotten away with drinking diet Coke but I never really liked sodas anyways.

I've never once tracked my carbs,calories or anything like that. I just make sure that I shoot for 150% my weight in protein. I don't touch any cardio,no need eat perfect and the rest will fall in place. It's worked and it has yet to let me down.
A motivating post as well! Bravo! haha

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of motivation,my buddies bodybuilding show is on Saturday(I'll post pics after I get back from it),PEOPLE DO NOT LEAVE HIM ALONE IN THE GYM! Today he has to miss several sets because people just kept asking him questions,it's nuts! It's crazy,after the first couple of people I started counting the people coming up to him and asking questions! 6 people that I counted! This was all in less then 45 minutes of working out. I can't imagine what would happen if we actually went to a decent sized gym......I think people would start rioting in the streets to ask questions.

Oh man his show Saturday is going to be nuts!*

*I can't believe the price of these tickets! $25(contestant price) for a ticket...I wonder what the pros shows go for?!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Good stuff, what weight program are you on?
I'm not on any program. I just lift when I know I should and eat healthy as I can.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
I'm not on any program. I just lift when I know I should and eat healthy as I can.
Wow! Thats amazing. How many times a week do you train. When I did that I got nowhere. Could you give us an example of your last training session.

Last edited:

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blinkwatt, do you fry your eggs? Do you get the chicken breast from the deli at the grocery store? I need to know which kind of chicken to get. How do you prepare your tuna? I honestly have to mix mine with Miracle Whip or I can't stand tuna. That's 3 grams a tablespoon.

Any help would be appreciated.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fry my eggs, sometimes poach them, sometimes (rarely) hardboil them.

Get boneless chicken breasts from costco in bulk.

Tuna is good in tuna salads or tuna casserole!

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ryannath said:
Blinkwatt, do you fry your eggs? Do you get the chicken breast from the deli at the grocery store? I need to know which kind of chicken to get. How do you prepare your tuna? I honestly have to mix mine with Miracle Whip or I can't stand tuna. That's 3 grams a tablespoon.

Any help would be appreciated.
I just cook my egg whites in a pan,all I use is PAM(so they don' stick to the pan) on the pan and pepper that's it.

I get my Boneless Skinless chicken breast from Sam's Club in bulk.

I eat Light Tuna at work just cause I can eat Light Tuna without adding anything. At home I eat Albacore,it's too dry on it's own so I add olive oil or some veggies with it,but it's too much effort to make at work.

Last edited:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wolf116 said:
Wow! Thats amazing. How many times a week do you train. When I did that I got nowhere. Could you give us an example of your last training session.
I train 6/7 says of the week.

Yesterday was Tri(4 exercises,tris are small muscle and you can't hound them constantly)/Light Chest(2 exercises only,light means not as much as I would normally do,which is 5 exercises for chest)

Tri;
Skull Crushers,12rep,10 reps, 8 reps(only 3 sets lifting a little more then usual just to mix it up,normally it would have been 4 sets)

Another exercises with cables(hard to explain)

Behind the head Dumbbell Press,12 reps,10 reps,10 reps, 8 reps,

Rope Pulldowns,12 reps,10 reps,10 reps,8reps

Light Chest;
Barbell Declines,12 reps,10 reps,10 reps,8 reps

Flat Barbell Bench;12 reps,10 reps,10 reps,8 reps

Hope that helps.

Try to focus on one muscle per day;tri,bi,back,chest,legs & shoulders(includes traps)

Then onto of that put abs w/tri or bi and hit another main muscle(in bold) light every once in awhile.

Good Luck!