The biggest lie sold to man....

Reaction score
No Sir, you are supposed to fix your PERSONALITY. Which means, you develop your own style. It's about becoming your best self and in order to do that, you have to soul search to determine who you are.
Well I'm definitely a man, not the proprietor of a beauty salon.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
Different strokes I guess. I know for damn sure, that if the woman I was dating gained 100 pounds, stopped washing herself, jacked up a ton of debt, etc that I would leave her a$$, so no sense in me being hypocritical about it. If she stops loving/valuing herself, how can she love and value me? I'm speaking out of laziness. If she's going through some life trauma or hard times, I would try to pick her up and let her lean on me, but there's instances, where you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped or help themselves.
Of course.

But you should be your best self because its good for you. Not to keep a partner.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
https://goo.gl/images/oWRiuG

So we're supposed to dress up like this? I'd rather kill myself than be one of those phag0t$.
You're supposed to be the best version of yourself possible to open as many doors for yourself as possible.

If you are CALIBRATING how you act, think, spend money or take care of your body around what WOMEN think, you already failed at life lol.

Reaction score
You're supposed to be the best version of yourself possible to open as many doors for yourself as possible.

If you are CALIBRATING how you act, think, spend money or take care of your body around what WOMEN think, you already failed at life lol.
But also what is good for yourself tends to align with what women want. Good health, etc.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
FAIR ENOUGH. Now, here's my question:

- After a guy has fixed his looks and has a great body where the majority of women say he's attractive

- After a guy has fixed his finances to where he's in the top percentage in terms of annual income, net worth, etc.

- After a guy has fixed his personality to the point of having a decent social network and being able to spark up convos with just about anybody

- After a guy has done the numbers game and approached, approached, approached women to the point of being able to get LAID very consistently

And that same guy comes on here and complains that the market quality of women are trash in terms of LTR purposes......what then do you say to him?

I'll await your response.
Not every person who makes it to the NBA will be a LeBron James a Kobe Bryant or a Michael Jordan. Does that mean those individuals shouldn’t try to make it into the NBA because they won’t get the exposure, contract, shoe deals, endorsements that a LeBron James would get. Does that mean they should cry, the NBA is unfair because __________
Or should you still strive for it and work as hard as you can for yourself and let the outside things present themselves in due time when you’ve put in the work necessary for yourself to be successful

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

Yes guys when I say fix your personality.....a part of that is soul-searching to determine WHO you are and becoming your best self. In doing this, you will also have to come to terms that you will NOT please everybody.

I talk about playing the numbers game of approaching 20 chicks, getting 10 numbers, converting the 10 numbers to 5 women that go on dates, and fvcking 2 of the 5 women. So with this sequence:

- 10 women "rejected you" and didn't give you their number
- 5 women "rejected you" after giving their number and didn't go out on a date
- 3 women "rejected you" after going on a date by not fvcking you

So you fvcked 2 out of 20 women you approached, or a 10% "conversion" rate. THAT'S LIFE. That's also how the job market works, you figure out who you are, your talents/skills, etc., and you play the numbers.

It's honestly not about trying to win everybody over. It's about building up a good steady stream of plates that work pretty well for you. Understand, the 10 women that didn't give you their number could have very well been straight up bytches that you would not have wanted in your life in the first place.

So find out who you are........improve be your best self (and keep improving)......and play the numbers game.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Not every person who makes it to the NBA will be a LeBron James a Kobe Bryant or a Michael Jordan. Does that mean those individuals shouldn’t try to make it into the NBA because they won’t get the exposure, contract, shoe deals, endorsements that a LeBron James would get. Does that mean they should cry, the NBA is unfair because __________
Or should you still strive for it and work as hard as you can for yourself and let the outside things present themselves in due time when you’ve put in the work necessary for yourself to be successful
IF you are a good basketball player coming out of high school with good prospects, then yes, strive to make it to the top (which most of those players will do anyway).

Not sure what this post has anything to do with my question to you though?

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
IF you are a good basketball player coming out of high school with good prospects, then yes, strive to make it to the top (which most of those players will do anyway).

Not sure what this post has anything to do with my question to you though?
That not everyone will make it. Not EVERYONE is going to find a good one. That’s life. Some of us get terminal diseases some of us don’t. There’s always a chance. That’s life.

About 1% of all too high school prospects will EVENTUALLY make it into the NBA. That’s a very slim chance. But still thousands, millions dream big and work hard

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
That not everyone will make it. Not EVERYONE is going to find a good one. That’s life. Some of us get terminal diseases some of us don’t. There’s always a chance. That’s life.

About 1% of all too high school prospects will EVENTUALLY make it into the NBA. That’s a very slim chance. But still thousands, millions dream big and work hard
Okay so you are saying that despite a guy doing everything he's supposed to do....such as fixing his looks, personality, and finances.....there's still a chance he won't find the "unicorn" that people like @guru1000 talk about?

Well....isn't that what I've been saying all of this time? I've been saying that the market for LTRs is in a Great Depression. That doesn't MEAN you can't find a quality LTR, but it's very very very very difficult to find one due to market forces, which means....you can do everything RIGHT and still not find one.

That's what I have been saying all of this time Sir. Your "mentor" @guru1000 is the one that said my stance is B.S. and that a guy can have ANYTHING he wants if he just "believes hard enough".

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so you are saying that despite a guy doing everything he's supposed to do....such as fixing his looks, personality, and finances.....there's still a chance he won't find the "unicorn" that people like @guru1000 talk about?

Well....isn't that what I've been saying all of this time? I've been saying that the market for LTRs is in a Great Depression. That doesn't MEAN you can't find a quality LTR, but it's very very very very difficult to find one due to market forces, which means....you can do everything RIGHT and still not find one.

That's what I have been saying all of this time Sir. Your "mentor" @guru1000 is the one that said my stance is B.S. and that a guy can have ANYTHING he wants if he just "believes hard enough".
I have no mentors.

Secondly we were never disagreeing. For me personally life goes much much deeper than finding a woman. So improvement is always the number one sermon I preach. Because if you improve everything about yourself. How could you possibly lose?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have no mentors.

Secondly we were never disagreeing. For me personally life goes much much deeper than finding a woman. So improvement is always the number one sermon I preach. Because if you improve everything about yourself. How could you possibly lose?
I completely agree lol! But must I remind you of your quote below Sir:

One of the biggest lies sold to men unsurprisingly comes from men themselves. Especially on dating/PUA mediums.

None of this is your fault. All women are sluts, can’t be trusted and the dating markets sucks. It’s not that you’re 40 living at your parents house, shower once a week get haircuts at Supercuts and work a minimum wage job. The dating market is just trash and all women are evil skanks
You were "implying" with this quote to say that aspects of the dating market would NOT svck, if guys had their shyt together. However, you are now agreeing with me that certain aspects could still SVCK even with a guy having his shyt together.

Epicurus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree lol! But must I remind you of your quote below Sir:

You were "implying" with this quote to say that aspects of the dating market would NOT svck, if guys had their shyt together. However, you are now agreeing with me that certain aspects could still SVCK even with a guy having his shyt together.
Only thing implied in that quote is that the majority of men who struggle with women refuse to hold themselves accountable for most of their shortcomings. Exceptions to every rule ofc. But this is the end of our conversation about this topic. Glad we had this interaction

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Only thing implied in that quote is that the majority of men who struggle with women refuse to hold themselves accountable for most of their shortcomings. Exceptions to every rule ofc. But this is the end of our conversation about this topic. Glad we had this interaction
I'm glad as well! And yes, I have called out a lot of these fake MGTOW guys for complaining about "the market" when they themselves haven't even improved themselves to the point of being able to compete on the market.

Guys like myself and @Urbanyst, we complain about the LTR side of the market being trash but we both have acknowledged the BOOMING STR (short term relations) side of the market. So if a guy fixed his looks, personality, and finances........getting pvssy, dates, a.ss, and plates should not be an issue if he plays the numbers game.

But the LTR market is a completely different story due to market forces behind our control.

Very similar to the basketball example. The fact is that the NBA doesn't have slots for everybody, so you can be a KICK A.SS basketball player but it could just be bad timing of when you are in the position to be potentially drafted and the available slots that are open during that time. But if you are indeed a KICK A.SS basketball player, you will at least have a good high school and or college run, but I can't guarantee the NBA due to forces out of your control.

Just as if you are at least an attractive guy, you will at least have a good STR market run, but I can't guarantee finding a unicorn for the LTR market due to forces out of your control.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who referred to whom first here?

Fella, you're a garden variety idiot. Plying typical 21st century every-man game, but to a degree which is more crude and sad than usual. I assume you have probably been with a couple of plain janes who ran your relationships, are prone to crippling oneitis (like your bosses' granddaughter, extreme scarcity SMH), slagging off "those jerks", absent mindingly parroting your feminist/feminised value system, and other piss poor behaviours such as trolling men's forums for women.

How fvcking thirsty can you get?

But as I say, ban all the best posters, and let women and white-knights boss the frame. It's only the frame of this forum, and not representative of anything that happens in-set. Which is how I was able to make a complete cvnt out of you with one fvcking picture.

Macmanaman: "players don't connect to women's emotions!"
Deesade: *trophy picture proving the opposite

Yet you just carry on your mischief unabated.

Same as naughty ninja (or "Sal", as he's now called, literally a notorious troll on your level).
Sal: "guys only do pickup because they couldn't get girls growing up!"
Deesade: *pictures of hot girlfriends from years back.

Yet he just carries on his mischief unabated.

It's at those points when you realize that a lot of people here don't want to learn anything, but merely push their narrow minded bullsh*t with no care at all for whether it's correct, or holds up.

And if you don't get banned at that point, then this place will become full of nonsense which isn't applicable in set, which it has.
Dude, look at my avatar closely. Does it look like I let anyone run anything in my life? Why would I? I tower over just about anyone around me and shoulders as wide as your mother's basement door that you inhabit going on your tirades. What is with the ban talk btw? You remind me of the progressive liberals we have here in the states, who tout freedom, while pushing their radicalized ideas and seek to censor. You have no balls dude and zero integrity. You've said you were going to do something on two separate occasions, yet here we are. Your word means absolutely zilch.

Last edited:

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Fella, you're a garden variety idiot. Plying typical 21st century every-man game, but to a degree which is more crude and sad than usual. I assume you have probably been with a couple of plain janes who ran your relationships, are prone to crippling oneitis (like your bosses' granddaughter, extreme scarcity SMH), slagging off "those jerks", absent mindingly parroting your feminist/feminised value system, and other piss poor behaviours such as trolling men's forums for women.
You’re confused... these are the men we make sandwiches for, fetch beers for, and let leave permanent whip scars on our a$$es lol
(And before anyone says it, in case it needs explaining, I’m COMPLETELY aware that no guy wants a chick with whip scars on her ass... that’s the entire idea of letting a man do that).

Reaction score
You’re confused... these are the men we make sandwiches for, fetch beers for, and let leave permanent whip scars on our a$$es lol
(And before anyone says it, in case it needs explaining, I’m COMPLETELY aware that no guy wants a chick with whip scars on her ass... that’s the entire idea of letting a man do that).
Because he does what that makes you want him?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because he does what that makes you want him?
Treat people with dignity and respect, unless they prove they are no longer deserving of it, no matter gender. Replace gender with the word race and see how it registers.