Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The biggest lie sold to man....

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The biggest lie and misconception sold to men is that women are Queens and Fairies. Its partially the reason why cucks treat them as such.

Women are deviants in nature. Dont care how good they may be etc. Their nature is shameless and undignified. Treat them like dirt. Its what they are attracted to.

IS the above incorrect? If so,please do elaborate as to why you disagree.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a fat lady who complains all men are dogs, because no man takes a genuine interest in her.

Easier to point outward than look at yourself as the source of the problem.

Alpheta

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Reminds me of a fat lady who complains all men are dogs, because no man takes a genuine interest in her.

Good point as I can see where you come from. However, I adopt this mindset and have a few women at my disposal.

When I made my point in the OP it is not that women are evil and that I hate them but they genuinely have insincere traits. Is that wrong? Mind you i love women but i genuinely never see them as my equals (the women i deal with.) Almost all the time they want my attention and willing to do almost anything for me to achieve it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point as I can see where you come from. However, I adopt this mindset and have a few women at my disposal.

When I made my point in the OP it is not that women are evil and that I hate them but they genuinely have insincere traits. Is that wrong? Mind you i love women but i genuinely never see them as my equals (the women i deal with.) Almost all the time they want my attention and willing to do almost anything for me to achieve it.
This will work with the majority of women--whom you don't want. Women who you do want--who will be very few and far between--operate differently. Not to be confused with pedestal-ing or egalitarian equals.

Know your audience.

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score

The whole point of alpha is that alpha doesn’t have an equal. If you feel you have to treat them like dirt to attract them or trick them into being attracted to you, they won’t last long.
It’s not that women “enjoy” being treated like dirt, it’s that they inadveraty confuse it with a man that is so busy being awesome, he doesn’t have time to politely fawn over women. The moment they catch on that the man is in fact just an a$$hole is when they lose interest and will sometimes be too disinterested to break up with him properly and just start seeing the next guy, which a lot of men seem to construe as cheating.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The biggest lie and misconception sold to men is that women are Queens and Fairies
Never heard that one before.

Reykhel doesn't recall anybody trying to convince him that women were fairies or queens.
Are we talking children's stories here?

Women are deviants in nature
You don't really explain your statement here....

your statement makes no sense with no explanation. Your points not really clear.

Dont care how good they may be etc.
Wha?? Unclear.

Their nature is shameless and undignified
Are we talking morals or nature?
explain. You give no explanation for your statements.

Treat them like dirt
There's a great scene in The Count of Monty Cristo where the jailers would place the horrible looking tray of food under the prisoner's
cell doors. The priest who was imprisoned and who would mentor and guide the Count of Monty Cristo out of boy thinking and into man thinking, would bellow at the top of his voice upon receiving the odious tray of food, "THANK YOU!!"

One day the jailers didn't hear the usual "thank you" and knew he must be dead or have escaped as they remarked "that's odd. that's the first time in eleven years he's not said thank you"

No matter how bad his conditions were and even though he was imprisoned, he refused to let the reality destroy who he was as a man. He never lost his thirst for knowledge and self improvement and he never lost his class and manners.

IS the above incorrect?
Yes. This is a failed essay. Write it again and have it on Reykhel's desk by next Monday.

please do elaborate as to why you disagree.
Your argument and point is unclear.

byers90

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily, a woman can be a Queen (good women like your girlfriend/wife) but you must also have the mentality of a KING. The problem is many men do put women on a pedestal all while treating themselves like ****in serfs in their presence. They come into contact with a woman they "like" and get all bent out of shape and act as if they are in the presence of some kind of superior alien specie....and there doesn't even have to be a single conversation for this to happen - a mere look can do it. So yes, while men do have the wrong perception of women, how they perceive themselves is often much worse.

And yes, you do hate women and your outlook is ****ed up. Treat them like dirt eh? So when the tables are turned you go and cry about it.

Last edited:

John Constantine

Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point of alpha is that alpha doesn’t have an equal. If you feel you have to treat them like dirt to attract them or trick them into being attracted to you, they won’t last long.
It’s not that women “enjoy” being treated like dirt, it’s that they inadveraty confuse it with a man that is so busy being awesome, he doesn’t have time to politely fawn over women. The moment they catch on that the man is in fact just an a$$hole is when they lose interest and will sometimes be too disinterested to break up with him properly and just start seeing the next guy, which a lot of men seem to construe as cheating.
And how it's not cheating ? You woman are delusional, it's crazy

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And how it's not cheating ? You woman are delusional, it's crazy
I agree.

ImJustaGirl:
Imjustagirl said:
It’s not that women “enjoy” being treated like dirt, it’s that they inadveraty confuse it with a man that is so busy being awesome, he doesn’t have time to politely fawn over women.
This is good.
Imjustagirl said:
The moment they catch on that the man is in fact just an a$$hole is when they lose interest and will sometimes be too disinterested to break up with him properly and just start seeing the next guy, which a lot of men seem to construe as cheating.
This originates from a women with shltty values. If you continue with this "talk," you're just going to confirm the beliefs/biases some of the jaded men here have about all women.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
which a lot of men seem to construe as cheating.
Because it is. You honestly wouldn't owe him any explanation, but it might might make all the difference if you did. Just maybe, it might be enough to get them to take a look at themselves.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Because it is
"Cheating" is a flexible concept to women. When it suits their needs it's cheating, when it doesn't it's not cheating. I.e the hamster will rationalize that the action was justified (the means justified the ends) because he wasn't doing xyz so "basically, like, the relationship, like, was like so
over in my head. I mean hello, how is it my fault if he just doesn't get it like. pleeaaze."

Women are like cats. They have no loyalty to their owners, they'll stick around as long as their needs are being met. Should their needs no longer be met, they'll move on without blinking an eye lid in search of their next meal.

You honestly wouldn't owe him any explanation, but it might might make all the difference if you did
We would like women to take responsibility for their actions but they are wired differently in terms of biology and in terms of communication i.e the meaning is in the message.

Her checking out of the relationship: the meaning is she's checked out of the relationship. why would an emotional fickle creature who no longer has any interest in you, care about leaving you a memo.

it might be enough to get them to take a look at themselves.
if she told the man what he did that fvcked things up, he might be able to work on himself?
****** please..........who cares. If her interest level is gone it's gone. A woman will never ever give you a real reason.....she may give you a bull****e answer....but who cares? If she no longer has interest it's a dead line. hang up.

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This originates from a women with shltty values. If you continue with this "talk," you're just going to confirm the beliefs/biases some of the jaded men here have about all women.
In my experience, most guys don’t have problems with women. I have faith that the jaded ones will at some point look around and see how everyone else around them seems to be “coping” with women just fine and finally say to themselves, “Maybe *I’m* the problem, maybe *I’m* just an intolerable djckbag?”
The instructions in the original post were “Women are deviants in nature. Treat them like dirt.”...I was hoping that men being the logical creatures that they are would be able to conclude from my post that if they treat women like dirt by default, that might be why *they're* treated like dirt by “all” women.
...jaded men aren’t listening to women anyway so I doubt there is any danger of any of this information registering ;)

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cheating" is a flexible concept to women. When it suits their needs it's cheating, when it doesn't it's not cheating. I.e the hamster will rationalize that the action was justified (the means justified the ends) because he wasn't doing xyz so "basically, like, the relationship, like, was like so
over in my head. I mean hello, how is it my fault if he just doesn't get it like. pleeaaze."

Women are like cats. They have no loyalty to their owners, they'll stick around as long as their needs are being met. Should their needs no longer be met, they'll move on without blinking an eye lid in search of their next meal.
I fully understand how people will try to rationalize their behavior to make themselves feel justified. It still doesn't negate that it was a black or white action.
We would like women to take responsibility for their actions but they are wired differently in terms of biology and in terms of communication i.e the meaning is in the message.

Her checking out of the relationship: the meaning is she's checked out of the relationship. why would an emotional fickle creature who no longer has any interest in you, care about leaving you a memo.
It would be nice if everyone would take responsibility for their actions. I know I get the "white knight" line alot and I'm far from innocent, but allot of ppl could use a loss to spurn self-improvement. Most ppl do as they do, while walking around clueless, nor do alot care about the perspective of the person they're dating, but some of us do. That is a failure of communication for one. Is it her responsibility? Nope. It just means that she didn't care enough and he was content with who he was. That's fine if there were no investment in the first place, but I have to question the value of the woman that sticks around in a relationship that she's already checked out of in the first place. We all know why. She did him a favor, if its a man that is constantly trying to improve and will figure it out anyways, unless he's content with running in endless circles with pole jumpers.
if she told the man what he did that fvcked things up, he might be able to work on himself?
****** please..........who cares. If her interest level is gone it's gone. A woman will never ever give you a real reason.....she may give you a bull****e answer....but who cares? If she no longer has interest it's a dead line. hang up.
You would be surprised what a woman will tell you when you keep it 100 from the jump. IDK, maybe I'm a special kind of a$$hole, but I've been with both types. I do agree, that once it's gone, it's gone, but I'm not just speaking in terms of the end game. I try as much as possible to leave them better than I found them. I'm still able to respect the ones that reciprocate. The rest I have no use for.

A

AJ84

I know a bitter woman like that and it's so true. While it may be easier it point outward there's no hope for a solution because the only thing you can change is yourself, not an entire gender, so it's like being stuck in a vortex of bitterness while other people around you just continue on with their lives.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a bitter woman like that and it's so true. While it may be easier it point outward there's no hope for a solution because the only thing you can change is yourself, not an entire gender, so it's like being stuck in a vortex of bitterness while other people around you just continue on with their lives.
AJ, are you inferring that the jaded men around here complaining that the whole market is crap are equivalent to fat ladies? ;)

A

AJ84

Because it is. You honestly wouldn't owe him any explanation, but it might might make all the difference if you did. Just maybe, it might be enough to get them to take a look at themselves.
AJ, are you inferring that the jaded men around here complaining that the whole market is crap are equivalent to fat ladies? ;)
hahahaha, well the fat jaded ones. But also attractive women who feel they deserve the best and get bitter when a Greek God doesn't fall in their lap after they rejected dozens of decent men.

The jaded man/ jaded woman syndrome is uncannily similar.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahaha, well the fat jaded ones. But also attractive women who feel they deserve the best and get bitter when a Greek God doesn't fall in their lap after they rejected dozens of decent men.
How about the attractive women who finally meets the Greed God and expects the Greek God to behave like the 100 other thirsty guys she rejected, only to find out that she has been the one to get NEXTed due to her poor attitude.

A

AJ84

What's wrong with a woman wanting your attention and doing almost anything for you to get it? Isn't that a good thing? As opposed to a women ghosting and flaking on you?

A

AJ84

How about the attractive women who finally meets the Greed God and expects the Greek God to behave like the 100 other thirsty guys she rejected, only to find out that she has been the one to get NEXTed due to her poor attitude.
They become the c**kblockers of the female tribe, normally found at dance bars, cafes, concerts, and other places where men and women meet socially ;)

Ever see a pretty woman out with her friends and wonder why no guy is approaching her? She's likely one of them lol.

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is how I met my husband 13 years ago lol
...he fixed it by talking to me like a grownup. I had spent months chasing after him and gave up because he was being a djck and I assumed he was just onto another chick and I was just making an ass of myself.