The biggest lie sold to man....

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I don't understand how @da dynamically was so successful given how feminine he was..
Because it's a lie that you have to be overly Macho, overly tough, overly Masculine, or Stone Cold Steve Austin to get women. I mean just look at the male celebrities that women scream over. They scream over Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, and Bruno Mars for goodness sakes. Back in the day, the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync were the "hottest guys in America" according to women.

I would say ... "Fix your attitude."
What is supposedly severely wrong with my attitude? I think you are just reaching. My entire life basically disproves the entire notion that you guys preach....that if a guy just "improves himself" then quality women fall out of the tree. That's not true and I'm a living testimony of it.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is supposedly severely wrong with my attitude?
LMAO. Your anger problems and desire to go postal intermittently may have something to do with your inner turmoil.

You have the second worst attitude in this forum (outside episodes). RichardtheFrog has you beat.

Truth.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is the dome light funny?
Idk. Mine is out too, so I guess I could relate. I think there were posts above about money and extravagant cars and you come in with the... Yea, well I drive a such and such with so many miles and no a/c. Wasn't a knock. Just kind of spun the thread, with an idgaf comment.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because it's a lie that you have to be overly Macho, overly tough, overly Masculine, or Stone Cold Steve Austin to get women. I mean just look at the male celebrities that women scream over. They scream over Justin Bieber, Justin Timberlake, and Bruno Mars for goodness sakes. Back in the day, the Backstreet Boys and N'Sync were the "hottest guys in America" according to women.

What is supposedly severely wrong with my attitude? I think you are just reaching. My entire life basically disproves the entire notion that you guys preach....that if a guy just "improves himself" then quality women fall out of the tree. That's not true and I'm a living testimony of it.
I had thought to ask, who are you making these improvements for? You or them?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
LMAO. You have the second worst attitude in this forum. RichardtheFrog has you beat.

Truth.
Can you provide more details on how my attitude is shyt?

- I promote guys fixing their personal finances on here and display real, positive, ways to do it

- I promote guys fixing their fitness/physical health with a full thread showing how I got my 6 pack

- I promote guys increasing areas of their lives in general

How is my attitude shyt? Are you saying my attitude is shyt because I discuss how many women on the market aren't LTR material? So by REPORTING my experiences on the forum, that means my attitude is shyt?

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I had thought to ask, who are you making these improvements for? You or them?
Sir, any improvement a man makes in his life in regards to finances and looks, will provide benefits in multiple ways. When you fix your looks and finances.......that will benefit YOU along with the people you date, the people you work with, the people you bank with, any kids you have, the people you hang around with, etc.

Any notion that a man shouldn't fix his looks and finances because "women might benefit from it", makes no sense Sir.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s fake too!! Everything that disagrees with my reality is fake! The world is crawling with trolls and tranny’s and men masquerading as women in an elaborate hoax to trick me!! There’s no way humans can just want to interact with other humans, this is a diabolical plot to get close to me and hurt me. Or find the hookers I’ve been burying under the porch... they must never find the hookers. I mean... what hookers? There are no hookers!! Why do you keep bringing up the hookers?!?!
???
This one went over my head. The avatar is actually me just to clarify. I was just being sarcastic.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm pissing myself at all these trolls. There are more of them than members now.

Hey @AJ84 , @ImJustaGirl , @mcfrmanan, fix @Tenacity next. Tell him about respect and the quality woman. Talk about your tits some more (manboobs in mcframalam's case)

@RichardTheFrog , tell him about the bionic d1ck.
You like my name in your mouth don't you? How many times has it appeared in your posts now? Just say it. Rolls off the tongue, huh?.?.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score

- I promote guys fixing their personal finances on here and display real, positive, ways to do it

- I promote guys fixing their fitness/physical health with a full thread showing how I got my 6 pack

How is my attitude shyt? Are you saying my attitude is shyt because I discuss how many women on the market aren't LTR material? So by REPORTING my experiences on the forum, that means my attitude is shyt?
When talking to @guru1000 you always have to keep in mind that he doesn't care about FACTS.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir, any improvement a man makes in his life in regards to finances and looks, will provide benefits in multiple ways. When you fix your looks and finances.......that will benefit YOU along with the people you date, the people you work with, the people you bank with, any kids you have, the people you hang around with, etc.

Any notion that a man shouldn't fix his looks and finances because "women might benefit from it", makes no sense Sir.
I tend to see it as a biproduct, but yes I feel as I owe it to the woman I'm dating not to fall to complete **** too.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

1) Your anger tantrums;
2) Your intermittent desire to go postal and kill women;
3) Your emotional upheavals prevalent in most discussions;
4) Your extreme stances in each discussion;
5) Your inability to mediate or acknowledge others' point of view;
6) Your contempt for women overall;
7) Your contempt for your mother;
8) Your contempt believing that your were sold a lie and deceived;
9) Your contempt arising from your inability to find an LTR and procreate (although this is what you desire);
10) Your contempt arising from the cognitive dissonance between who you are and your LTR results with women.

The list goes on and on. This was written in exactly two minutes. Much more involved here outside the foregoing. What makes matters worse is you believe your attitude is totally fine.

Urbanyst

Banned
Reaction score
I tend to see it as a biproduct, but yes I feel as I owe it to the woman I'm dating not to fall to complete **** too.
You don't "owe" the women you're dating sh*t.

They don't "owe" you anything either. Modern dating is about being on the same page and mutual benefit/attraction.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't "owe" the women you're dating sh*t.

They don't "owe" you anything either. Modern dating is about being on the same page and mutual benefit/attraction.
Different strokes I guess. I know for damn sure, that if the woman I was dating gained 100 pounds, stopped washing herself, jacked up a ton of debt, etc that I would leave her a$$, so no sense in me being hypocritical about it. If she stops loving/valuing herself, how can she love and value me? I'm speaking out of laziness. If she's going through some life trauma or hard times, I would try to pick her up and let her lean on me, but there's instances, where you can't help someone that doesn't want to be helped or help themselves.

Reaction score

https://goo.gl/images/oWRiuG

So we're supposed to dress up like this? I'd rather kill myself than be one of those phag0t$.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
@guru1000 let's break this down:

1) Your anger tantrums;

2) Your intermittent desire to go postal and kill women;

Answer: Occurred very MINIMALLY over the 3 plus years I've been here. A simple post search will do. I have over 3,800 posts on this forum and well under 1% of them fell into the above categories so for you to state that the BULK of my content revolves around that....thus my attitude is shyt....is a faulty premise.

3) Your emotional upheavals prevalent in most discussions;

Answer: In our most recent Marriage Discussion, there was absolutely NO emotional arguments made on my side. YOU however, formulated your entire stance on emotion. The thread is right there and open for people to go back to review it.....

4) Your extreme stances in each discussion;
5) Your inability to mediate or acknowledge others' point of view;

Answer: Dude in our most recent Marriage Discussion, I REPEATED BACK the stances you and @BeExcellent had, along with even your side kick @BeTheChange. I acknowledged about 3 to 4 reasons of when it would make sense for a guy to get married. So how is that extreme? How is that an inability to acknowledge another person's point of view?

6) Your contempt for women overall;
7) Your contempt for your mother;

Answer: I don't have contempt for anybody. I simply come here and REPORT my life experiences on here, like everybody else does. I don't have too many overly POSITIVE things to report in terms of the quality, behavior, nor other value of women other than sex and companionship.

8) Your contempt believing that your were sold a lie and deceived;

Answer: I was sold a lie and deceived. But there's no contempt there, just frustration. Am I not able to be frustrated? So a guy being frustrated means he has a FVCKED up attitude? So how do you explain you being frustrated and threatening to Sue Sosuave and Sue Tenacity? Oh...that was different right?

9) Your contempt arising from your inability to find an LTR and procreate (although this is what you desire);

Answer: Well, I was programmed to look for one once I got my shyt together. Again, it's like a college kid who did everything he was "told to do" by graduating college and getting straight A's, only to come out and not be able to find a job. As a result, said college student will get FRUSTRATED. That means his attitude is shyt??

10) Your contempt arising from the cognitive dissonance between who you are and your LTR results with women.

Answer: Again, see the college kid information above.

Guru you are just being ridiculous man. Any other guy on this forum who has accomplished what I have and is sitting in the POSITION I'm sitting in....you would be praising. You refuse to give me any type of credit and you want to knit-pick at B.S. because you hate that I call you out on your shyt.

Just keep it real. Me and your sidekick @BeTheChange doesn't get along at all, but at least I have enough integrity to admit that the guy doesn't SVCK. There are things the guy is doing well in his life but LET YOU TELL IT....Tenacity is just a complete wreck. You're ridiculous.