The biggest lie sold to man....

Reaction score
What’s your height/weight? I’ll be honest, if my husband has a bionic djck, I would wear the skin off it LOL
I’m 35 and don’t really see guys bodies that often but at the beach maybe like 10-15%? Having a “great body” isn’t really THAT MUCH of a turn-on anyway (otherwise there would be more male strip clubs), you just have to not be so fat that you look like a lazy slob or be so skinny we worry about breaking you or feel fat on top of a stick-thin guy.
If you can’t gain much muscle, try gaining some fat on top of it?
Height also not THAT important. My husband is a foot taller than me and has 100lbs on me, the size difference is actually more annoying than anything... after 13 years of hitting that, I’m pretty sure his massive bone structure has modified the curvature of my spine...
Yea I should tell more girls about my bionic d1ck. I wonder how to bring it up in conversation? Lol.

I'm just under 5'8" and 142 lbs.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
One of the biggest lies sold to men unsurprisingly comes from men themselves. Especially on dating/PUA mediums.

None of this is your fault. All women are sluts, can’t be trusted and the dating markets sucks. It’s not that you’re 40 living at your parents house, shower once a week get haircuts at Supercuts and work a minimum wage job. The dating market is just trash and all women are evil skanks
I said hold yourself accountable. Don’t be a slob, a loser, having nothing going on for you and EXPECT good things to come to you.
Why don’t we all just sit at home and expect to become the ceo of a Fortune 500 company because we deserve it. No you get up off your lazy ass and work for it
FAIR ENOUGH. Now, here's my question:

- After a guy has fixed his looks and has a great body where the majority of women say he's attractive

- After a guy has fixed his finances to where he's in the top percentage in terms of annual income, net worth, etc.

- After a guy has fixed his personality to the point of having a decent social network and being able to spark up convos with just about anybody

- After a guy has done the numbers game and approached, approached, approached women to the point of being able to get LAID very consistently

And that same guy comes on here and complains that the market quality of women are trash in terms of LTR purposes......what then do you say to him?

I'll await your response.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
We like (consensual) rough sex. I’m 130lbs and in my experience the average skinny guy can’t lift 130lbs so my brain instantly puts skinny guys into the “just friends” category. The guy doesn’t have to be “muscular” (it could have some flab on it), it’s just nice for a woman to know her man could playfully put her in her place... money doesn’t replace that. Money doesn’t replace anything actually. It’s nice to have but if you truly dominate a woman’s mind by being her teacher and leader, she won’t care if you don’t have money.
When I was 21 I had a boyfriend with a PhD in one of the STEM fields who was beyond broke (6 figures in debt), genius IQ, who had the balls to tell me he knew I wanted kids and he didn’t and he wanted me to have everything I wanted in life so it was best we part ways... almost 15 years later there is still a gaping void in my soul that he didn’t want kids.
Hey chick (or fake chick), either post a picture or stop posting. Thanks. If @BeExcellent and @penkitten can post pics proving they actually have ovaries....then you and your buddy @sazc need to do the same. Well, maybe not @sazc because the LEGEND Da Dynamically did indeed inform me that he viewed some of her nudes in private. So I guess she's a woman then lol.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey chick (or fake chick), either post a picture or stop posting. Thanks. If @BeExcellent and @penkitten can post pics proving they actually have ovaries....then you and your buddy @sazc need to do the same. Well, maybe not @sazc because the LEGEND Da Dynamically did indeed inform me that he viewed some of her nudes in private. So I guess she's a woman then lol.
:rolleyes: :up:
Once again, trying to get a rise out of me.

You look foolish, give it up

Reaction score
I don't understand how @da dynamically was so successful given how feminine he was.

Some things will never make sense to me.

He told me looks, money, and buying himself into wealthy social circles.

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I should tell more girls about my bionic d1ck. I wonder how to bring it up in conversation? Lol.

That’s a decent height but just be aware that no chick will EVER want to know her number on a scale is higher than yours. 150 sounds more secure to us than 148... if I was dating a guy and I’m 130 and gained 10lbs I’d be in the same 10’s as my guy... even worse, “if I got pregnant I’d weigh more than him and I’d feel like a complete land-whale”... all the stupid thoughts that go through our heads lol

Reaction score
That’s a decent height but just be aware that no chick will EVER want to know her number on a scale is higher than yours. 150 sounds more secure to us than 148... if I was dating a guy and I’m 130 and gained 10lbs I’d be in the same 10’s as my guy... even worse, “if I got pregnant I’d weigh more than him and I’d feel like a complete land-whale”... all the stupid thoughts that go through our heads lol
So I should gain 10 pounds at least, whether through muscle or fat. Shouldn't be hard seeing as I barely eat. Just start eating more.

Any advice on bringing the bionic d1ck up in conversation?

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I should gain 10 pounds at least, whether through muscle or fat. Shouldn't be hard seeing as I barely eat. Just start eating more.

Any advice on bringing the bionic d1ck up in conversation?
I wouldn’t have any conversations about it. Just leave it to be a pleasant surprise for your lucky significant other... it will add way more value that way.
Having fake boobs myself, I usually have them covered up and don’t flaunt them in public, no one can even tell I have them really. When we have friends on our boat my husband gets great amusement when I have no choice but to wear a bikini and his friends react with “where the fvck has she been hiding those?!”
No woman needs to be warned about a bionic djck and if you happen to casually whip it out when the time comes, she’ll wonder what other great secrets you might be hiding. If you flaunt your money and your bionic djck like they’re your greatest asset, the only women you’ll attract will be the ones who ride your bionic djck, take your money and leave.

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
The same people who don’t believe I’m a real woman are also the same people who won’t believe the pic is real so there is no point to me sending random strangers on the internet nudes. If you don’t believe me, then don’t :)
I’m not trying to convince anyone of anything.
The possibility of me sending pics of myself isn’t entirely out of the question but it won’t be for the purpose of proving I am who I am, getting attention or being allowed on this board. If you want to ban me because you think I’m just fvcking with people, go for it :)

Reaction score
I wouldn’t have any conversations about it. Just leave it to be a pleasant surprise for your lucky significant other... it will add way more value that way.
Having fake boobs myself, I usually have them covered up and don’t flaunt them in public, no one can even tell I have them really. When we have friends on our boat my husband gets great amusement when I have no choice but to wear a bikini and his friends react with “where the fvck has she been hiding those?!”
No woman needs to be warned about a bionic djck and if you happen to casually whip it out when the time comes, she’ll wonder what other great secrets you might be hiding. If you flaunt your money and your bionic djck like they’re your greatest asset, the only women you’ll attract will be the ones who ride your bionic djck, take your money and leave.
If they ride it for free, that's cool. If they're super hot and don't charge too much, that's cool too.

A

AJ84

Nevermind me, Mrs. I'm a reformed character.

There are some other scoundrels running about these parts that need you to fix them.

How else will they find the quality woman? They simply won't.

You wouldn't need to waste another second on me. So if you, maclamanan, aj69, or whatever see a thread and it says "deesade" in the future, skip right on by. Exude your brilliance elsewhere on those fools that don't yet see the error of their ways.
I'm not replying to threads you start now, so yeah I can for sure continue to not do that.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if you're being sarcastic.
Yes, she was.

It wasn't sarcasm when she asked you were you molested as a child though....some would see that as simple nastiness......
...but that's okay for a female poster though.

ImJustaGirl

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya got me! At least the guy in the avatar is good looking.
That’s fake too!! Everything that disagrees with my reality is fake! The world is crawling with trolls and tranny’s and men masquerading as women in an elaborate hoax to trick me!! There’s no way humans can just want to interact with other humans, this is a diabolical plot to get close to me and hurt me. Or find the hookers I’ve been burying under the porch... they must never find the hookers. I mean... what hookers? There are no hookers!! Why do you keep bringing up the hookers?!?!

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It does seem to be heading that way....

Yet, so blissfully unaware of it. The hubris of this white knight troll is out of control, but alas it shall be the rock it perishes on..

Why would supposedly another man (it's a female troll, you can tell by it's use of the shaming tactic: the charge of irascibility. It's used
it several times now. This is predominantly a tactic used by women or passive aggressive men.) come to seduction website just to shame and
ridicule the "players"?? Pretty obvious....to TROLL.

On the way.....just like his partner in trolling @Sal
I'm not trying to shame anyone. I just say what I feel. You're hating the player and trying to change the rules, when you should be hating the game. The game's been the same before you and me and will be the same after us all. It's like you got a bunch of guys striving to be players (far left of the spectrum) adopting a gorilla pimp mindset (far right). Allot of whining going on about wanting a decent women, but want and approach with that extreme frame. Outside of the bedroom and discipline, decent women don't want that. I'm honestly not mad at you. It's making it really easy for the rest of us that aren't.

Reaction score
Yes, she was.

It wasn't sarcasm when she asked you were you molested as a child though....some would see that as simple nastiness......
...but that's okay for a female poster though.
I don't get why she would ask me that.

I don't take females seriously enough to acknowledge when they try to act tough.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FAIR ENOUGH. Now, here's my question:

- After a guy has fixed his looks and has a great body where the majority of women say he's attractive

- After a guy has fixed his finances to where he's in the top percentage in terms of annual income, net worth, etc.

- After a guy has fixed his personality to the point of having a decent social network and being able to spark up convos with just about anybody

- After a guy has done the numbers game and approached, approached, approached women to the point of being able to get LAID very consistently

And that same guy comes on here and complains that the market quality of women are trash in terms of LTR purposes......what then do you say to him?

I'll await your response.
I would say ... "Fix your attitude."

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Just say it. You type some hilarious **** sometimes. The dome light/junkyard post the other day had me rolling.