"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The Bible

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2002
Messages
770
Reaction score
6
Age
41
Location
Carlisle, Pennsylvania
In one week, it will officially be a year at the DJ boards for me. I've learned a hell of a lot in that time, and perhaps taught a few people something as well.

Earlier today, I sat down and read the HS DJ Bible again pretty much from cover to cover. Even though I've read it a couple times before...last summer when I joined, I was amazed at how much useful information was in there that I had forgotten about.

My point is, there's way too many people here that tell new users to read the bible. Maybe posters including myself that have been here for quite some time should take their own advice, because even if you've been around there's a lot to be taken from it.

Just a thought...
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 16, 2003
Messages
1,270
Reaction score
3
Age
38
Location
hyphy bay area, ca
I completely agree.

When people say "READ THE BIBLE" it's like "well, there's about 100 articles, mind telling me which ones?"

It really doesn't help.

A better answer would be: "The answer you're looking for is a thread called _____ in the _____ section of the Bible. It should answer your question.
 

spikehead

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 17, 2003
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Location
new york city
Originally posted by AC/DC
I completely agree.

When people say "READ THE BIBLE" it's like "well, there's about 100 articles, mind telling me which ones?"

It really doesn't help.

A better answer would be: "The answer you're looking for is a thread called _____ in the _____ section of the Bible. It should answer your question.
True. But when people say general **** like "how do i attract girls?" there really isn't much more you can do than recommend reading the entire bible.
 

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2003
Messages
504
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
18
Agreed. I started reading up again at the start of the summer and there is so much stuff that I have just forgotten about. Whichc isn't necessarily a bad thing, because I basically took all of the things that work well for me and formed my own way of thinking.

But some of those posts which I might have over-looked in the past are really intresting to me at this stage...for whatever reason.




Agreed Spike - I just saw that post 2 lines down ;)
 
Top