Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Bible

jmm854

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In one week, it will officially be a year at the DJ boards for me. I've learned a hell of a lot in that time, and perhaps taught a few people something as well.

Earlier today, I sat down and read the HS DJ Bible again pretty much from cover to cover. Even though I've read it a couple times before...last summer when I joined, I was amazed at how much useful information was in there that I had forgotten about.

My point is, there's way too many people here that tell new users to read the bible. Maybe posters including myself that have been here for quite some time should take their own advice, because even if you've been around there's a lot to be taken from it.

Just a thought...

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely agree.

When people say "READ THE BIBLE" it's like "well, there's about 100 articles, mind telling me which ones?"

It really doesn't help.

A better answer would be: "The answer you're looking for is a thread called _____ in the _____ section of the Bible. It should answer your question.

spikehead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by AC/DC
I completely agree.

When people say "READ THE BIBLE" it's like "well, there's about 100 articles, mind telling me which ones?"

It really doesn't help.

A better answer would be: "The answer you're looking for is a thread called _____ in the _____ section of the Bible. It should answer your question.
True. But when people say general **** like "how do i attract girls?" there really isn't much more you can do than recommend reading the entire bible.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. I started reading up again at the start of the summer and there is so much stuff that I have just forgotten about. Whichc isn't necessarily a bad thing, because I basically took all of the things that work well for me and formed my own way of thinking.

But some of those posts which I might have over-looked in the past are really intresting to me at this stage...for whatever reason.

Agreed Spike - I just saw that post 2 lines down ;)