"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

The best way to make a girl regret her decision of rejecting you...

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2005
Messages
591
Reaction score
5
The best way to make a girl regret her decision of rejecting you...is by living well. ;)

I know it seems cliche, but I realized that this is the answer. Results may not be seen for days, even weeks. But eventually - by living to your fullest, living well - the chick that said no will say "whoa" upon seeing the new and improved you. I'll try to show this using two very recent examples:

1.) HB9 was in my high school graduating class and also attends the same University I do. During high school, I was well-known in a positive light, but HB9 and her girl friends (made up the popular girls) looked down on me and never really opened up to me, even as aquaintances/friends. In fact, I asked out HB9 a few years ago and she just ignored me. My friends tell me how nice a person she is and how well she conducts herself. Well, she decided I deserved to be the recipient of her immature and stuck up treatment. Fast forward from September to May. I was a three-year letter winner as a track sprinter, but really hit the gym once college started. I put on 15lbs of muscle, via bulking up my arms and chst/shoulders, developed a six-pack, and haven't lost a step running-wise. In addition, I became MUCH more confident in myself and my abilities, and this shows in the way I conduct myself. Yesterday, I happen to see, well, a HB9 walking towards me while eating a bagel and I can't tell who it is. As we get closer, we recognize one each other, and then all of a sudden: it hits her and she freezes. She is absolutely stunned. Crumbs from her bagel fall out of her mouth. Being a good guy, I say hi, she quickly says hey and bolts towards where she was going.

2.) One of the first girls I got to know here at college was this HB8. She seemed nice, and since all college Freshmen immediately hit Facebook, we first communicated a bit there. A few days after arriving, we meet as the Freshmen in my school are brought to a Major League Baseball game. Soem guy (who ended up being her friend) decides to c*ckblock me, and I'm not into letting this happen. Things were looking bleak, but this guy decided to get a snack. Reluctantly using the d!ck move (I hate doing this), I gave him a "friendly tip" of bringing up the franchise's most infamous player to the fans on the line (he said he was a big fan of the team, but didn't know this guy). It took him 3 innings to get his snack. :crackup: HB8 knew I must have done something that caused this, and then later (a couple weeks) accused me of being a stalker because she walked through my running path, and we saw each other three times during the same week on this path. :crazy: Anyway, like the first girl (HB9), I didn't really see her again until today. After hitting the gym, getting much stronger, gaining more confidence, etc., I am walking in the lobby of my dorm after a full workout. Who do I see? HB8. Previously, she would have tried to pretend she didn't see me, but today said hi with a bit of a smile. Even if the situation still seemed a little awkward, she cracked.

So, as you can see, LIVING WELL is the best way to show a girl she made the wrong decision by saying no to you. Dwelling on a rejection, nor exacting revenge is going to help. However, living to your fullest capability makes you look better than ever before in the eyes of both yourself and of others. It will be interesting when I go home in a few weeks and see people from high school again. All those girls who shot my down and also looked down on me...well, let's just say the tables will turn. :yes:
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GamePlan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2007
Messages
219
Reaction score
2
I hope I didnt miss out on any crucial aspect, as I dont have time to read your whole post, now, but I think you shouldn't be trying to 'make a girl regret her decision of rejecting you'.

If you're trying to proove to her, that you're the **** and she made a bad decision by rejecting you, etc. you're probably not exactly free from her.

I guess everybody feels that need once they broke up or got rejected by somebody they wanted to get with...but in reality trying to show her it's her loss, etc. only shows how much you care.

I do agree with the living well aspect, though. But not to make her regret her decision, but just..well to live well ;-)
 

The Comeback Kid

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 4, 2005
Messages
591
Reaction score
5
I may have made this part a little unclear in my post, but I was not thinking of either of them during this entire time. These are simply the two girls that saw me several months down the road.

My point was I forgot about them after they did their rejection song and dance, lived to the best (benefitting myself), and then when I did happen to run into them months later...fun fun fun. :up:
 

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2002
Messages
1,924
Reaction score
6
Location
Vancouver, BC
If you're living so well, then why are you writing essay's about women in your past? There's no need to look in the rear view mirror.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
462
Reaction score
5
Location
Australia
If you're living so well, then why are you writing essay's about women in your past? There's no need to look in the rear view mirror.
Cos it feels good to get CONFIRMATION of your improvement! Duh.

Here's this girls wouldn't give this kid a second look, but he carried on his life and bettered himself, and lo and behold, the same chicks not giving him time of day are now visibly interested (or re-interested). Naturally that's gonna be a good feeling.

He didn't say he was driven by a burning rage to make these girls regret it. He's just saying that he's made improvements in his life, and on seeing those improvements, girls that previously ignored now seemed interested.
 
Joined
May 23, 2006
Messages
2,434
Reaction score
11
Win the lottery and when she comes to you forget you know her name.

The only way to get even is to improve your game and get popular and strive to build yourself up, that's the best revenge, since the bigger your stock value, the bigger her loss. So, be a good DJ or PUA.
 

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Messages
2,438
Reaction score
38
Waste of energy. The fact you even notice is sort of sad in that you're still scarred from it or something. I guess maybe it just comes with time but anymore I just don't care what they do or think. In some abstract "I wish everyone success" way you could even say I wish them well in that I don't segregate them from the rest of the people I don't care about.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 18, 2006
Messages
462
Reaction score
5
Location
Australia
Waste of energy. The fact you even notice is sort of sad in that you're still scarred from it or something. I guess maybe it just comes with time but anymore I just don't care what they do or think. In some abstract "I wish everyone success" way you could even say I wish them well in that I don't segregate them from the rest of the people I don't care about.
Depends what you mean by "sad". If it just means "unfortunate", fair enough. It's too harsh if you mean it in some sort of "you're a loser" sense.

Most people in life if they have made big changes from who they were will go through at least a period of thinking "if only they could see me now". If you've never changed that much, or if there was never anything too "bad" in your past, I guess you might not understand.

I have a few people I wouldn't mind "impressing", myself. But I never lose sleep over it, or even think about it at all, except from time to time if something brings the thought up in my mind (like this thread).
 

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 26, 2007
Messages
839
Reaction score
11
I totally understand where the TC is coming from.
Sometimes there's a girl of whom u believe u didn't do anything wrong with in an interaction, she's attracted but loses it for an unexplainable reason.

The girl believes that she can find a better guy than u. But then gets a look of shock/regret rejecting you...when she sees u with an even better looking girl. Its a extremely great feeling but not worth it just to prove something to a girl thats not worthy to u, she doesn't exist after she rejects u...u are worthy of better. :)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top