Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Best Pick-Up Line EVER

J-Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How about ,

Hi I'm (your name here) whats your name?

A little extra, she says Hi (....) I'm (her name) Give her a compliment on her look; hair, tatoos, clothing. Say nothing about her looks, body and face.

ZenMack

Banned
Reaction score
Hello. I like this one over HI because if you have a deep voice it allows you to show it. HI goes upwards when you say it. Sounds dweeby.

I prefer to say:

Whats up or
Whats crackin
How you feelin

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. No pick up line.
2. Do you like Elvis?

The answer, whatever it is, can lead into conversation about music, or freaks, or celebrities, etc. Topics women love.

captn caveman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guy: Hi

Girl: Bye

Phantasmal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pssh. You guys haven't learned anything from this site. The best pick-up line is and always will be:

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"

500th Post! :cool:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Phantasmal
Pssh. You guys haven't learned anything from this site. The best pick-up line is and always will be:

"Don't I know you from somewhere?"
When I was 20-21, I thought that pick up line was pretty profound. Little did I know that it was the most obvious, most tired line, and it had been for decades before I was even born. Even young girls knew it, while I wasn't even aware that I was sounding like a dumbass.

The only one that is worse is "What is a nice girl like you...." and the rest of that $hit babble.

Off course, if you got your act together, you can come up with these obvious ones and use it in a funny way, and she'll get it that you know they are so bad, that it is even funny, and it will work in a conversation starter kind of way.

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed you looking at me, is there anything you need other then my #? :)

or

Hi.

Second one works the best. 99%.

On-top

Don Juan
Reaction score
'Hi' is the perfect pickup line. But it's all in how you say it...and how you follow up.

;)

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I noticed u were looking at me in the corner of my eye, you seemed to shy to approach me so I thought i'd say hi.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ill say this once and ill say it a thousand times.

dont pick up women.

meet women.

the whole idea of pick-up line is really gay and puts too much emphasis and importance and "probability of success %" on the whole issue.

you don't have to worry about being rejected if you just meet women. strike up a convo with a simple hi + something you noticed about something, then just let the convo flow and get to know her thats what it's all about. don't worry about yourself or how you look, you are initially interested in the chick so find out if you wish to raise your IL in her or not talk to her again.

women can't reject you if you aren't setting yourself up for rejection. in the initial stages of a relationship why even set yourself up?

just introduce yourself, nothing fancy, and be interested while not appearing puppy-dog-faced "im ga-ga over you". maintain a surface level of straight convo and perhaps an underlying sexual tension.

for crying out loud just talk to her.

-J

dollashort

Don Juan
Reaction score
read this off fingz

hi,
hey biatch i was wondering where u got your shoes from, i wanna buy my sister a pair.

thanx fingz, ive chatted to hundreds of hotties with that one, they fvken luv shoes and luv guys that luv wat they luv cos obviously they wouldnt be wearing them shoes if they didnt luv them

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ehh...I don't know.

I usually just whip it out.

Mystic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Nope. :)
oh I asked because everytime there is some girl related thread there that catchphrase always arises. I still get a laugh out of it everytime i see it.