Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best option for men is definitely MGTOW, the dating game is a lose lose game

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best option for a man is to do whatever the fvck makes him happy.

Never liked MGTOW as a movement, never will.
Well I see two problems with that (and I don't call myself or frequent any "mgtow" places)...

1. That's what many guys in the MGTOW movement will say. It's a decentralized movement like the red pill. There is no one definition.
2. What makes you feel happy now, you may regret tomorrow, or even make you miserable if it really screws your life up. That's why you need information so you can make better decisions, and that's what the red pill-mgtow provides in all sections of life.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I see two problems with that (and I don't call myself or frequent any "mgtow" places)...

1. That's what many guys in the MGTOW movement will say. It's a decentralized movement like the red pill. There is no one definition.
2. What makes you feel happy now, you may regret tomorrow, or even make you miserable if it really screws your life up. That's why you need information so you can make better decisions, and that's what the red pill-mgtow provides in all sections of life.
If there is no one definition then members can make up any definitions which will end up contradicting other members definitions, same things being done with feminism.

For your second point, you can make that point about anything especially MGTOW.

The movement has always had this defeatist attitude that I've always despised and hate seeing in fellow men.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why play a game where it is heavily rigged against men in favor the females. A 2/10 female has more bargaining power than a 7/10 male in the game. All a female has to do is put on makeup and make herself available and she can find a mate like. However, if a guy does not possess the looks to basically get day gamed by women in public or is not in a social circle that gives him access to truly single available women(not already emotionally/sexually attached to some guy that will not commit) then he is left to fight for scraps in the battle royale wilderness with all the other countless single men. In addition, Chad will eventually lose at this game. He might be winning big now, but eventually he will fall off because he will eventually commit and become your typical beer gutted former hs jock in a sales position, suffer the negative effects of constantly having an extroverted party lifestyle, or the girl will just dump him for another Chad. You can continue to play this pointless dating game and constantly come up with contradicting theories on what attracts women, but that's on you lol. In conclusion, the best route for any men is MGTOW.
I smash for sport. Aim is top form SMV 18-23. Anything but is side piece.

Mgtow as in, purpose > women. Yes, I focus on my ambitions. I still go get baeeees. I just don't date women with kids, no single mom's, old bitches or marriage and or cohabitation.

Smash or next.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
All those explanations in this thread in support of MGTOW is an elaborate excuse.

It is not the reason.

MGTOW is the result of weakness. That's the reason behind this movement.

Disagree ?

Come, I'm willing 2 point out ur flaws.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Learn the Game before taking something *"Drastic"* as MGTOW.

Would a MGTOW feel the same way if he can go hunt & win over a woman, and have two or one more in orbit catering to his needs? What woukd H. Heffner (playboy father) think of you as a Man?

IMO, I rather die trying & learning game, then to excuse myself from it. I rather inspire Men to "conquer" The Game for a better define society. The resources are out there for free.

I rather evolve or "die trying" to be the guy women compete for, be the person who understood game, see the patterns as they bagan happening, instead of being the lonely guy who did not get it - who will die angry.

Gentleman, Game is every where. Choosing to walk away from the ring will not change it.

We are Men, this is what's in store for all of us. Arm yourself with the skills & you will do just fine. Be well.
If you enter a biz agreement of swearing away both resources and sexual access to women plus the state, you are an idiot. There's no mitigation of fallout. Of wife cutting a man off or cucking.

Again, the reason you a man pursue top form or do not want.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If there is no one definition then members can make up any definitions which will end up contradicting other members definitions, same things being done with feminism.

For your second point, you can make that point about anything especially MGTOW.

The movement has always had this defeatist attitude that I've always despised and hate seeing in fellow men.
This is my problem with MGTOW's you can ask 10 different guys what it is and get 10 different answers it's insane

The reason why they added the levels is because no one was buying it back when it first came out because it sounded like a closeted gay ideology so they added the levels and it now sounds like some pseudo-pua shyt

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
There's levels to MGTOW? Lmao

I'm under the impression that is stands for abstinence from s€x and women.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All those explanations in this thread in support of MGTOW is an elaborate excuse.

It is not the reason.

MGTOW is the result of weakness. That's the reason behind this movement.

Disagree ?

Come, I'm willing 2 point out ur flaws.
I think it is more unwillingness to participate, not weakness. Successful career, family, wife, all of these things to divide your time and attention, with at the end of the day really satisfying none. Trying to game my wife, continuing to put a high amount of energy/investment into keeping someone in line who has their own thoughts, ideas and wants, usually none of which includes satisfying their husband? Sounds like a bad investment to me. I'd rather simply date, have fun and if the ROI on the investment in a woman starts to head south? Move on to the next. It's easy to simply say someone is weak if they don't want to do this or that but it's more about where I want to spend my time.

In today's modern world, you simply can't control women at all, while the men have most of the risk/investment into any sort of serious relationship. Why would any smart and successful men want to play a game where the playing field is leveled in the other direction?

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's levels to MGTOW? Lmao

I'm under the impression that is stands for abstinence from s€x and women.
Yup

https://www.mgtow.com/forums/topic/the-4-levels-of-mgtow-as-explained-by-anonymousyam-long-post/

This is how you know it's BS, to me the true definition of MGTOW is being a monk all this level stuff is basically repackaged game shyt which I call "Pua lite" minus the self-improvement but byitching. And of course it was an easy sell cause most men would rather whine and bytch than self improve

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think it is more unwillingness to participate, not weakness. Successful career, family, wife, all of these things to divide your time and attention, with at the end of the day really satisfying none. Trying to game my wife, continuing to put a high amount of energy/investment into keeping someone in line who has their own thoughts, ideas and wants, usually none of which includes satisfying their husband? Sounds like a bad investment to me. I'd rather simply date, have fun and if the ROI on the investment in a woman starts to head south? Move on to the next. It's easy to simply say someone is weak if they don't want to do this or that but it's more about where I want to spend my time.

In today's modern world, you simply can't control women at all, while the men have most of the risk/investment into any sort of serious relationship. Why would any smart and successful men want to play a game where the playing field is leveled in the other direction?
If you're going along the lines leadership of control then it's bound to fail as there's not enough time in the day to juggle and monitor everything everyone does.

But if you're going along the lines leadership of empowerment then you become limitless.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you're going along the lines leadership of control then it's bound to fail as there's not enough time in the day to juggle and monitor everything everyone does.

But if you're going along the lines leadership of empowerment then you become limitless.
Perhaps I'm wrong but to me, keeping your options open sounds way more empowering to me than locking yourself into a bad contract where you don't have the high ground.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Perhaps I'm wrong but to me, keeping your options open sounds way more empowering to me than locking yourself into a bad contract where you don't have the high ground.
A man always does things to profit himself.

It's being effective not reactive to situations.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

marvinlfloresq

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you enter a biz agreement of swearing away both resources and sexual access to women plus the state, you are an idiot. There's no mitigation of fallout. Of wife cutting a man off or cucking.

Again, the reason you a man pursue top form or do not want.
I understand your point. Risky decisions.

Hey Dez, or you can be like President Clinton. Ahead of the curve -

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand your point. Risky decisions.

Hey Dez, or you can be like President Clinton. Ahead of the curve -
It's not risky. Its retarded.

Swearing away resources is a bone head move. In the free market, the ROI you can calculate, and make a move based upon critical thinking.

Man throws away resources and sexual access. As a single man, not in the mood, lmr, low sex drive means #next!

Marriage contrary to what society, women or hoc pedal has Zero ROI. Taxes and write offs are a joke. Low end minimum end of middle class as a bachelor and you're laughing. High end middle class with a wife and kids, you are a plow horse.

Only retards sign up and do so on the tail end of a woman's SMV.

I blame low test.