Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best option for men is definitely MGTOW, the dating game is a lose lose game

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why play a game where it is heavily rigged against men in favor the females. A 2/10 female has more bargaining power than a 7/10 male in the game. All a female has to do is put on makeup and make herself available and she can find a mate like. However, if a guy does not possess the looks to basically get day gamed by women in public or is not in a social circle that gives him access to truly single available women(not already emotionally/sexually attached to some guy that will not commit) then he is left to fight for scraps in the battle royale wilderness with all the other countless single men. In addition, Chad will eventually lose at this game. He might be winning big now, but eventually he will fall off because he will eventually commit and become your typical beer gutted former hs jock in a sales position, suffer the negative effects of constantly having an extroverted party lifestyle, or the girl will just dump him for another Chad. You can continue to play this pointless dating game and constantly come up with contradicting theories on what attracts women, but that's on you lol. In conclusion, the best route for any men is MGTOW.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why play a game where it is heavily rigged against men in favor the females. A 2/10 female has more bargaining power than a 7/10 male in the game. All a female has to do is put on makeup and make herself available and she can find a mate like. However, if a guy does not possess the looks to basically get day gamed by women in public or is not in a social circle that gives him access to truly single available women(not already emotionally/sexually attached to some guy that will not commit) then he is left to fight for scraps in the battle royale wilderness with all the other countless single men. In addition, Chad will eventually lose at this game. He might be winning big now, but eventually he will fall off because he will eventually commit and become your typical beer gutted former hs jock in a sales position, suffer the negative effects of constantly having an extroverted party lifestyle, or the girl will just dump him for another Chad. You can continue to play this pointless dating game and constantly come up with contradicting theories on what attracts women, but that's on you lol. In conclusion, the best route for any men is MGTOW.
MGTOW does not mean men won't be having sex. It means man will put his purpose and his value first . He will nor degrade, devalue or waste time and resources behind women. Thou shalt not ho chase . Any women or friend for that matter should add something of value to our lives.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree on the message, best solution in my opinion is a soft MGTOW which means go after girls only when they are on your way and it doesnt require to change your schedule or goals.

At the same time be ready to drop it all at the first sign of problem with no explanation given.

Right now its mandatory for the average guy to possess certain features and put a certain amount of work that 10 yrs ago was enough to catch an average woman, on the other side the minimum criteria for the average woman to get attention not only didnt grow as mush as for the average man...actually they decreased till reaching the current point where a fat tattoed cvnt riding the c0ck carousel while providing no value is considered a worth option.

There will surely come some user here saying how a "real alpha" doesnt have this problem but instead near difficulties he makes his "game" even sharper yet we cant deny that the average dating market for ANY man is crap right now, its not anymore about increasing your value cause the targets available are all crap.

You can be a millionaire but if all you can find in shops are rotten goods, there is no point to work even more to get even more rich.

Finally this rat race in which we all took part to self improve in the long run simply made women more demanind toward us and less demanding toward themselves...right now it takes one big reset.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW does not mean men won't be having sex. It means man will put his purpose and his value first . He will nor degrade, devalue or waste time and resources behind women. Thou shalt not ho chase . Any women or friend for that matter should add something of value to our lives.
Yes, and this requires concrete discipline and self-mastery.:rolleyes:

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wahh waaaaahh waaahhh....Somebody call the Waaambulance! Yeah it sucks but you can still be successful.

You know how I win in this stupid game? ...When I stop taking them so serious.

Hunt them, seduce them, fuhk them really well, appreciate their company, enjoy their bodies, spend as little money as possible on them, give them as little attention as possible. Remain a constant challenge. Be aloof. Be confident. Be stingy with your time. Wash, rinse, repeat.....until you find one worthy of commitment.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with all these concepts [like MGTOW] is they tend to become a kind of classification - you are either this or that. As an attitude, I'm all for it.... I think most would here would be. As a lifestyle... that's just weird... just like any 'lifestyle' is weird.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Agree on the message, best solution in my opinion is a soft MGTOW which means go after girls only when they are on your way and it doesnt require to change your schedule or goals.

At the same time be ready to drop it all at the first sign of problem with no explanation given.

Right now its mandatory for the average guy to possess certain features and put a certain amount of work that 10 yrs ago was enough to catch an average woman, on the other side the minimum criteria for the average woman to get attention not only didnt grow as mush as for the average man...actually they decreased till reaching the current point where a fat tattoed cvnt riding the c0ck carousel while providing no value is considered a worth option.

There will surely come some user here saying how a "real alpha" doesnt have this problem but instead near difficulties he makes his "game" even sharper yet we cant deny that the average dating market for ANY man is crap right now, its not anymore about increasing your value cause the targets available are all crap.

You can be a millionaire but if all you can find in shops are rotten goods, there is no point to work even more to get even more rich.

Finally this rat race in which we all took part to self improve in the long run simply made women more demanind toward us and less demanding toward themselves...right now it takes one big reset.
Agree 100 percent.

I especially like the “soft” MGTOW clarification. Because pure MGTOW would imply avoiding women completely (except as necessary for say business).

Soft MGTOW is definitely the way to go in 2018 for most guys.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree 100 percent.

I especially like the “soft” MGTOW clarification. Because pure MGTOW would imply avoiding women completely (except as necessary for say business).

Soft MGTOW is definitely the way to go in 2018 for most guys.
I actually think a complete 1 years break from females and start MGTOWing is the way .

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW always was the best option...if you LIVE for someone else, you are placing yourself beneath them! If it's children or an actual wife (that you were very discriminating when it came to picking her---it can't just be any single woman) that is a different story.

Most of the time you will have to be selfish and this is the wise way to go about it. Don't be a sucker.

machoMax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I could say both: Yes and No, reading your post. Read for example Sex, Love and Relationships, that post put some light and explain "how stuff works between males and females in any relationship".

What I want to say is that you are right in most things you said but a conclusion is not ok if you ask me. We need women, and they need us on same, actually on the different way, but they need us.

For example, you say "A 2/10 female has more bargaining power than a 7/10 male in the game. All a female has to do is put on makeup and make herself available and she can find a mate like." and that is 101% true. Women at same base levels will try to attract as many men as she can, that is in their nature, larger audience = better chances for best male in the group.

Their mind simply functioning on that way, and we should not be mad at them. We are men and we should be leaders in the dating and every other game with women and we should "stop dating" or something similar. We just need to accept "games rules". For example, I had luck with women from age 15-16, and didn't have any problem, ok I am very good looking, educated, played basketball, etc, etc, but point is that in those younger ages I could have almost any girl I wanted. 10 or more years later, same those girls would be with me again, but I am looking 10 years younger girls, who want to full around or a date with older guys but I was struggling in some time to understand why it is not so easy like 10 years ago since I had and have the same approach. Then I found out that I totally forgot "money factor", when added that in the game everything was like it should be... :)

I gave you this example just to try to convince that women are like they were always been, and on us (men) is to understand and play game, on that way we can win. Many Times... :)

Conclusion are words of great Sun Tzu: "Know the enemy and know yourself; in a hundred battles you will never be in peril!"

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW are a bunch of fvckin losers in my opinion.Women have not changed one iota and have been the way they are since the beginning of time.I enjoy the mental part of the game as much as the physical.I have done very well without a social circle my only objective with women is to have fun and get laid.MGTOW men are either weak or ugly or lazy and don't need to be spreading their seed anyway for the good of the species.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MGTOW are a bunch of fvckin losers in my opinion.Women have not changed one iota and have been the way they are since the beginning of time.I enjoy the mental part of the game as much as the physical.I have done very well without a social circle my only objective with women is to have fun and get laid.MGTOW men are either weak or ugly and don't need to be spreading their seed anyway for the good of the species.
The game have changed in the last 15 years. Mofos might need a break for a second.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mofo's should not do monk mode...Mofo's get rusty..
Maybe monk mode for a second and not engaging them while your weak in your purpose. While man is weak he's not going to have enough self worth, and he'll try to hang onto low interest babes appearing "needy".

Just a break for a sec to prioritize yourself. If you got free, no drama puzzy that like to help you have at it .

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe monk mode for a second and not engaging them while your weak in your purpose. While man is weak he's not going to have enough self worth, and he'll try to hang onto low interest babes appearing "needy".

Just a break for a sec to prioritize yourself. If you got free, no drama puzzy that like to help you have at it .
Sure a monk mode of three days in between plates I can see,but monk modes lasting months are just plain ridiculous,even during your small break you should be talking to new women online at least.