Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The best "inner game" frame

Jack Hensy

Banned
Reaction score
Not giving a ****. That should be your attitude towards a woman. Your life is about having high self esteem, your mission in life, and not caring about validation.

The moment I stop thinking about a girl and not giving a ****---- they start texting me.
I forgot about a date tonight with this attractive girl until she texted me to remind me of our date.
I realized at that moment--my mission in life is my business--not her.
My business is my lover. It consumes my mind 24/7. My business is dinner, whereas the girl is the dessert. I can take her or leave her. If anything she is a distraction.
Her goal is to seduce my mind in order to make her the #1 priority. (Not going to happen) Once she can do that---game over. She moves on to a stronger male. If she cancels a date....just say.... "Ok."
You should not care that she cancelled because "something else" is consuming your mind.
That "something else" is starting a business, making money, climbing the corporate ladder, writing a book, or taking a hiking trip. She doesn't matter. Your purpose in life matters. You are a man with a mission.

Don't give a **** about women.(Not saying to be a jerk.) Just pre-occupy your mind with other things going on in your life. Women will only bring short term happiness, whereas your mission in life will bring long term happiness.
There are better things in life than having sex with a beautiful woman. If you dig deep enough you will find events more exhilarating such as skydiving, cliffdiving, bungee jumping, focusing on a business that will make you wealthy, etc.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, if I see a woman I found attractive I will look, but I won't be needy or thirsty. Just glance say to myself "she's cute or hot" and adjust my focus back to doing what I have too do

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David deangelo has a good video on inner game. My only complaint is that it's to long. That is my complaint about most dating videos. They pad the content to justify the price.