“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Before Part

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
I am going to write this as a 2-thread deal.
This is part one, the pre-action.

This weekend, my buddy and I are going to the mall, and I'm gonna game a whole bunch of chicks. Never done this before, so I'm like hell, I'll give it a try.

Havent technically broke up w/ my g/f yet, but i will when i get around to it.

Any way- I am going to hit on every hot chick I see, and throw my best DJ skills at them. I dont care about numbers, but I might go for a few- who knows.


Completely ready to do this, and cant wait to get back into the game again. What a great way to restart my single life again.


So, I'll post after this weekend, and let you guys know how this idea turns out. I'm going after every hottie I can, and just gonna try and strike up convo. I dont care if she's gotta b/f- hell I'm better than him n e way.
Got some great C&F to use- plus it comes natural to me, so that helps for spur of the moment stuff.

Whish me luck guys!!!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
You have the wrong frame. You are the prize not them. You dont need luck they do. Your the ****ing man.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
oh i know dude. dont tell me how to run my game. i know what i'm doing.

that "wish me luck" was just a general statement, and i couldnt think of n e thing better to say.
 

bossdog

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
134
Reaction score
1
Location
Houston
Im not trying to make fun of you or put you down. This is the internet. Your one of the better posters on here. Your actually taking your own initiative and going out to do mass approaches. As long as you keep on doing that youll get better with every girl you approach.

lol you got the right idea though. get out there and do the damn thing.
 

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 24, 2004
Messages
538
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Dayton, Ohio
ok man. that 1st post ya made just kinda seemed like you were dissin me 4 some reason. it's all cool tho. btw- thanks for the compliment about being a good poster on this site.

but ya, cant wait till saturday- i'll keep all ya guys updated.
this will actually help some AFC guys I think to

1) it will prove to them taht all the stuff i do say on here is true.
2) it will give them a what to do/or what not to do answer to a lot of things.
(well, that is what my 2nd post will be)

again, thanx 4 the compliment bossdog
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top