"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

the baby's yours

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Location
nyyy bklyn manhan
ok, aside typing on my keyboard and getting better (hehe) I guess I'll start with my first nice topic...

anyway after being single I was just thinking about my mistake over the past years and about my future, one important topic is um...

ok imagine this

you never had an intercourse with your woman, not once, at least not that you know of

then one day she comes home and goes "the baby is yours..."

would you assume she cheated on you? and if you did, how do you deal with this?

thanks
(praise my powerful keyboard ability mwahahaha!!! no spelling and grammar error [stfu if I got any... :D])
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
I'd assume she cheated on me, demand an explanation. Then, after hearing it I'd drop her like a fly and one of those fly killing lightbulbs.
 

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Location
nyyy bklyn manhan
what about the baby? what would you do with it? what if she leave the baby at your house and goes to live with her man??

basically I'm asking for a "what would you do in..." situations..
 

Seraph

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 9, 2003
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Va
you never had an intercourse with your woman, not once, at least not that you know of
..What the hell? How would you not know when you slept with your girlfriend? I'm guessing girlfriend is what you mean by your woman, since fvck buddies well, fvck. Anyway, this is exactly what DNA testing is for if your that much of a chump to get pulled into that.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I dont understand.

You never have sex with this chick and she claims that her baby belongs to you?


Kind of a no brainer isnt it?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

AFC-Murdaz

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 9, 2003
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Location
nyyy bklyn manhan
well you see

that's the point
what if she says "I was ****ing you and you were still half asleep" or what if you had it ONCE and she claimed it is yours even though it's not

basically because I want to know what would you say? some women are stubborn as **** and persist in putting every pressure on your shoulder
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I'd get a DNA test done to prove that it wasn't mine.
 

SDBmania

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
296
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by AFC-Murdaz
ok dna test, thanks
just making sure
Yeah, it would be the best course of action in this situation.
 

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 24, 2002
Messages
11,546
Reaction score
572
Location
monrovia, CA
It's happened to me before..


Three years ago, I was a senior in HS, I was "seeing" a woman 3 years older than me. We had fooled around, but never acutally did anything.

One day she told me she was pregnant and it was mine... I broke up with her the next day.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Blurred Elevens

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 21, 2003
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
She says- "The baby is yours"

I say- "*****, he's a spitting image of the Mailman!"

She starts crying...
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Originally posted by AFC-Murdaz
I better watch my ass
Then your d.i.cks exposed to more hoes :D
 
Top