“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The attention provided by simping has brought down birth rates…

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2022
Messages
932
Reaction score
963
Age
51
The topic we were discussing was: "When did "average men" have the power?" Fellas in the trailer parks and slums of North America b-tch slap their offspring and women for uttering words they find insufficiently reverent all of the time, frequently without the courts subsequently getting in the middle of things

We're seriously desperate, if THAT's were our bar "for having the power" begins
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
My hypothesis which will be difficult to prove is that women desire attention more than sex and as a consequence the over saturated market of simps is providing that attention for women without the corresponding increase in sexual frequency that would have occurred in the days before online simping was available to provide said attention.

Now follow me on this concept. Generally women now are inundated with attention online and this has caused a dysfunctional dating scene that results in less committed relationships which directly impacts pregnancy relates

of course this is a multifactorial issue but simps are partially to blame and honestly in my opinion they are creating a bit of a traffic jam in the social landscape in general

thoughts?
Who on here cares about birthrates, lol?
 

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,933
Age
37
Men disciplining their women and children is the backbone of a sane society. And you're acting like men were literally beating them to a bloody pulp. You've been brainwashed by feminist media, like many people today. Men would even exile women for cheating or being manipulative to keep the tribe/ community intact. With all that is talked about on this forum, women acting a fool should be common knowledge here.
I'm saying that such things are of no value, when a large percentage of us are broke financially and have zero social influence
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,708
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
Guys complaining about simps are usually getting framed as simps or looking for excuses to why a girl doesn’t like them instead of moving the fvck on. Of my years of dating, I’ve never had a woman frame me as a simp because I never give them the idea that I am simp material in the first place.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 16, 2023
Messages
1,899
Reaction score
1,643
Age
48
People who are chronically online and love propaganda, psyops, and government sponsored brainwashing.
I was surprised that people on a website who look down on marriage and family formation and mostly want to bang women are concerned about birthrates.
 

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 7, 2023
Messages
4,643
Reaction score
3,708
Age
32
Location
Nashville, TN
I was surprised that people on a website who look down on marriage and family formation and mostly want to bang women are concerned about birthrates.
They also want to hunt for docile submissive religious feminine women at a bar or club. Bonus points, find a prostitute in a third world country and label her feminine and submissive.
 
Top