"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The attention ***** experiment.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
165
Reaction score
0
Location
small university campus
HS is winding down and I have little interest in any of the girls (they are far from women) in school. So, Im starting a little experiment for a little while to amuse myself. There is this girl. She is a huge attention ***** and overall tease. I #closed her afew months ago and all of a sudden she got real cold towards me. My guess is that's because she knew I liked her and the ball was in her court (helpful hint to others: Dont get drunk and then speak to people. Esp. girls)

So, This week I have been cutting down on contact with her. NO, this isnt ganji. That stuff is crap and I dont intend to really date her anyway. I only speak to her when she speaks to me first and I keep it short. When she kinos me I act like it annoys me. I don't initiate any conversation or eye contact.

Now this is where the experiment part comes in. Ive always wondered about the whole "hard to get" thing. I had always believed that people will go with the person most interested in them provided they look good enough and have decent personality.

Im testing this out by being the only guy around who acts visibly uninterested in her. Every other guy around plays along with her and acts interested. We'll see if this raises her interest in me or if she just ignors me and goes back to the swarm of guys who will speak to her and do whatever she wants.

So far on day three it is working very well. Her IL is visibly higher as she is inventing reasons to speak to me and kinoing me.

Any comments/suggestions? Am I wasting my time? I dont think so . This seems an interesting way to spend a small chunk of my school day.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Lol, damn man. Came up with an experiment on his own. Don't outshine your mentor TOO much now. :D I'd like to see the results at the end of this and see just how attention whorish these girls are. Will be fun.
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Actually, this is EXACTLY how Ganji is supposed to be used...most people are just stupid.
 
Top