Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The attention ***** experiment.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
HS is winding down and I have little interest in any of the girls (they are far from women) in school. So, Im starting a little experiment for a little while to amuse myself. There is this girl. She is a huge attention ***** and overall tease. I #closed her afew months ago and all of a sudden she got real cold towards me. My guess is that's because she knew I liked her and the ball was in her court (helpful hint to others: Dont get drunk and then speak to people. Esp. girls)

So, This week I have been cutting down on contact with her. NO, this isnt ganji. That stuff is crap and I dont intend to really date her anyway. I only speak to her when she speaks to me first and I keep it short. When she kinos me I act like it annoys me. I don't initiate any conversation or eye contact.

Now this is where the experiment part comes in. Ive always wondered about the whole "hard to get" thing. I had always believed that people will go with the person most interested in them provided they look good enough and have decent personality.

Im testing this out by being the only guy around who acts visibly uninterested in her. Every other guy around plays along with her and acts interested. We'll see if this raises her interest in me or if she just ignors me and goes back to the swarm of guys who will speak to her and do whatever she wants.

So far on day three it is working very well. Her IL is visibly higher as she is inventing reasons to speak to me and kinoing me.

Any comments/suggestions? Am I wasting my time? I dont think so . This seems an interesting way to spend a small chunk of my school day.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, damn man. Came up with an experiment on his own. Don't outshine your mentor TOO much now. :D I'd like to see the results at the end of this and see just how attention whorish these girls are. Will be fun.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually, this is EXACTLY how Ganji is supposed to be used...most people are just stupid.