“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The articles are right, leftist women are definitely going after conservative men….I’m experiencing it

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
I have been finding it best not to discuss any types of politics with anyone anymore including women. It’s just less stressful that way. With The Puerto Rican woman I have been seeing for a month or so now, I didn’t even know we had the same political views until she brought it up yesterday. I am glad we do. But my point is it wasn’t necessary for me to bring it up because we have been doing great without politics in the equation.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Fortune_favors_the_bold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2022
Messages
886
Reaction score
1,186
Location
EU
I usually ask them 2 questions nowadays.

Their opinion on ukraine and on the vaccine.

I dont really care if they got vaxxed or not, I just need to know what they think about the people that did the opposite of that they've done.

I did/did not but I dont care if others did the opposite cause it's their life not mine, that's the answer I would like to hear.
 
Top