Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The articles are right, leftist women are definitely going after conservative men….I’m experiencing it

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I’ve noticed I’m attracting an awful lot of lefty type women. When I say I’m attracting them I mean they’re making themselves appear in my orbit and making it obvious they are interested. I was on the elevator the other day at a friends apartment, I was leaving and the elevator stopped and this girl got on. She just had this look that she was a feminist, but not the weird hair color type. She was very cute but I wasn’t going to talk to her, she made it happen though right away. “Do you live here?” “Nope, just visited a friend”. “Are you from around here?” “Yep”. More quick small talk and the elevator doors open as we both get to the lobby, she continues and finishes up saying “I’m sorry if this is too random but would you like to exchange contact info?” Sure why not. This girl drives a Subaru, she can look at me and tell who I voted for, she knows I drive a big truck and I own guns. But she is still interested. This is the 4th time this has happened to me in the past few months. These liberal woman don’t care, they want conservative men and I think they want to keep it on the downlow. They don’t talk politics, they don’t ask relationship type questions, they won’t even bring you around to meet their friends. I’m the side piece and I’m fine with that. Guess the articles were right. It really is happening out there.lol

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My previous GF was a SWJ Woke Zoomer. Anti-White Supremacist. LGBTQ Ally. Anti-patriarchy. Lefty. Antigun…
I’m literally everything she is against. . Her excuse for being with me, despite all this was: ‘Well we’re already together.’.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My previous GF was a SWJ Woke Zoomer. Anti-White Supremacist. LGBTQ Ally. Anti-patriarchy. Lefty. Antigun…
I’m literally everything she is against. . Her excuse for being with me, despite all this was: ‘Well we’re already together.’.
When you bang her so good that her eyes keep rolling back to the back of her head, nothing else matters, even her leftard agenda, that's the beauty of women.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you bang her so good that her eyes keep rolling back to the back of her head, nothing else matters, even her leftard agenda, that's the beauty of women.
I guess you could always hate-fvck her.

Reminds me of that scene in Curb Your Enthusiasm where Larry is having sex with a Palestinian woman. He is Jewish, and they keep yelling insults back and forth while they're doing it, like Larry saying "Yeah, I'm occupying you". Great scene.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it on the dating apps. Way more liberals than ever before. They can't stand how beta liberal men are. They are not attracted to them so they come after the comservative, more masculine men.

I wouldn't even give one the pleasure of a hate fuhk.

I had one hit on me the other nite at a bar. So pushy, her approach was as rough as concrete, couldn't get the message that I had negative interest in her.

They can all go to hell. Hate everyone of them.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it on the dating apps. Way more liberals than ever before. They can't stand how beta liberal men are. They are not attracted to them so they come after the comservative, more masculine men.
I find this somewhat surprising, since polls say that more liberals would not marry conservatives, than conservatives would not marry liberals. Or to put it another way, politics is less of a factor in a marriage partner for conservatives than liberals. According to polling data. Of course, conservatives are more likely to be men, so maybe that's where the difference is.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find this somewhat surprising, since polls say that more liberals would not marry conservatives, than conservatives would not marry liberals. Or to put it another way, politics is less of a factor in a marriage partner for conservatives than liberals. According to polling data. Of course, conservatives are more likely to be men, so maybe that's where the difference is.
I believe the polls. But when it comes down to reality, throw the polls out the window. A conservative, masculine male is at the top of the food chain. Universally attractive.

Problem with lefties is their version of reality is very delusional.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I wouldn't even give one the pleasure of a hate fuhk.

I had one hit on me the other nite at a bar. So pushy, her approach was as rough as concrete, couldn't get the message that I had negative interest in her.

They can all go to hell. Hate everyone of them.
This girl was pushy too! She basically led the entire interaction we had, then when I texted her she led that conversation too. “So here’s the deal, I’d love to meet up for a drink sometime and talk if you’re up for that.”

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The few I’ve met aren’t looking to marry or seriously date. They damn sure aren’t going to bring you around their friends or into their world, you’re just the dirty little secret on the side.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go for feminist. They are emotional and more likely accuse you of rape, sexual abuse, being emotionally manipulated, etc.

It's all fun and games until it's not. This type of women don't change.

I met a few and I agree. I think a lot of them like conservative guys. It's really not worth the risk though. You have been warned.

Styr

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't go for feminist. They are emotional and more likely accuse you of rape, sexual abuse, being emotionally manipulated, etc.

It's all fun and games until it's not. This type of women don't change.

I met a few and I agree. I think a lot of them like conservative guys. It's really not worth the risk though. You have been warned.
Some of them can be changed. Depends how much damage the progressive virus has caused. Also, I am sure, it depends how much of a masculine frame one holds. But in the end, it might be too much effort for too little gain. And one will never fix the mental ilness of her friends, so in an unlikely chase where she is cured, she would need to dump all of her social circles.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe the polls. But when it comes down to reality, throw the polls out the window. A conservative, masculine male is at the top of the food chain. Universally attractive.

Problem with lefties is their version of reality is very delusional.
It's really women who are keeping the left wing domination alive. Take women out of the voting pool and it would be a blip.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of them can be changed. Depends how much damage the progressive virus has caused. Also, I am sure, it depends how much of a masculine frame one holds. But in the end, it might be too much effort for too little gain. And one will never fix the mental ilness of her friends, so in an unlikely chase where she is cured, she would need to dump all of her social circles.

Never under estimate the power of "baby rabies".... She will change "for a little bit". However, if you are looking for longterm, the hamster wheel will continue to go round and round... and next thing, "I'm a woman. I don't need no man..."... etc... etc.. Feminist lack self awareness for successful long-term relationship. With society giving her liberal messages everyday, it's only a matter of time before she goes back on the "war path".

I bet you for the majority of all false rape cases, a feminist woman was involved. It's just not worth it. Do you like your reputation? Your job? Your peace of mind? Don't date feminists. Especially if she tells you she's a feminist.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl was pushy too! She basically led the entire interaction we had, then when I texted her she led that conversation too. “So here’s the deal, I’d love to meet up for a drink sometime and talk if you’re up for that.”
High interest level right there. You probably haven't seen that level of interest since playing college football and being Prom King in high school.

I was on the elevator the other day at a friends apartment, I was leaving and the elevator stopped and this girl got on. She just had this look that she was a feminist, but not the weird hair color type. She was very cute but I wasn’t going to talk to her, she made it happen though right away. “Do you live here?” “Nope, just visited a friend”. “Are you from around here?” “Yep”. More quick small talk and the elevator doors open as we both get to the lobby, she continues and finishes up saying “I’m sorry if this is too random but would you like to exchange contact info?” Sure why not. This girl drives a Subaru, she can look at me and tell who I voted for, she knows I drive a big truck and I own guns. But she is still interested.
I am into automobiles so the first word I noticed in this was Subaru.

Subaru? If it is an Outback or a Forester, she might not be heterosexual. The Outback and the Forester are 2 biggest selling models in the Subaru lineup. The WRX is a different demo. Legacy and Impreza sedans are just sort of there.

Subarus have had a good track record of reliability since the 1990s models. Not quite Toyota or Honda level reliability, but still good. That's appealing to a lot of people, not just lesbians and feminists. They aren't as expensive to fix as BMWs or Mercedes-Benzes.

There were some Subaru owner demographics discussed in this. Outback owners are more male than female.

Your truck seems like it could be a good one too.

She was likely physically attracted.

It's good you got an approach. A lot of men don't get them, regardless of their political ideologies.

A lot of women like her also put things on swipe apps like "Swipe left if conservative". That's a shiit test. A conservative man can swipe right on her if she's attractive in that case, but if that conservative man met her in-person, it might not be a pleasant date. It depends on if she's passionate about her political ideology and can't stop talking about it.

In general, women possess more liberal political ideologies than men. When you consider mathematics, it's going to happen that some liberal women will be paired with conservative men.

This liberal woman went viral from her comments recently about dating.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3Zt3sRXre-A

This is the 4th time this has happened to me in the past few months. These liberal woman don’t care, they want conservative men and I think they want to keep it on the downlow. They don’t talk politics, they don’t ask relationship type questions, they won’t even bring you around to meet their friends. I’m the side piece and I’m fine with that. Guess the articles were right. It really is happening out there.lol
I don't know if that's a trend or just simple mathematics.

In general, it is better in dating for two people not to talk much in the way of political ideologies. More conservative men will get a crap storm in a lot of cases if they discuss their political ideologies since most women are more liberal than they are.

Last edited:

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This liberal woman went viral from her comments recently about dating.

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/3Zt3sRXre-A

I don't know if that's a trend or just simple mathematics.
It's a trend. There's more than enough liberal men for women to date. For example, women date the same group of chads even though this group of guys is small. A lot of these younger women are also the offsprings of more masculine fathers. The liberal men did not reproduced. As more and more younger women reach peak fertility, expect these newer generation of women to be more into masculine guys -- it's just Darwin at work. Also, these women were raised by more masculine dads.

I met a few young women, and a few of them make it a point to tell me they are not feminist even though I know that they are -- or were. A lot of women today do not want to be called feminist. Those that do, get used for sex by a lot of guys... until they get shell shocked and ultimately decide, they aren't feminist too hahahaha...

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lately I’ve noticed I’m attracting an awful lot of lefty type women. When I say I’m attracting them I mean they’re making themselves appear in my orbit and making it obvious they are interested. I was on the elevator the other day at a friends apartment, I was leaving and the elevator stopped and this girl got on. She just had this look that she was a feminist, but not the weird hair color type. She was very cute but I wasn’t going to talk to her, she made it happen though right away. “Do you live here?” “Nope, just visited a friend”. “Are you from around here?” “Yep”. More quick small talk and the elevator doors open as we both get to the lobby, she continues and finishes up saying “I’m sorry if this is too random but would you like to exchange contact info?” Sure why not. This girl drives a Subaru, she can look at me and tell who I voted for, she knows I drive a big truck and I own guns. But she is still interested. This is the 4th time this has happened to me in the past few months. These liberal woman don’t care, they want conservative men and I think they want to keep it on the downlow. They don’t talk politics, they don’t ask relationship type questions, they won’t even bring you around to meet their friends. I’m the side piece and I’m fine with that. Guess the articles were right. It really is happening out there.lol
How many times did that happen in the past month/year?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
High interest level right there. You probably haven't seen that level of interest since playing college football and being Prom King in high school.
He says he gets an "awful lot" of high interest like that from lefties. I am waiting to see how he replies to frequency. This should be interesting.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The few I’ve met aren’t looking to marry or seriously date. They damn sure aren’t going to bring you around their friends or into their world, you’re just the dirty little secret on the side.
Ask her to do a selfie with you. She won't be any secret then since you'll have a photo of her and you together and can have backup in the event of a false rape charge.

mbc0029

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Conservative men are more likely to behave and look masculine. It seems that way, at least. It plays into the Alpha ****s/Genuine Desire/Dominance side of things. There might be exceptions, but women want to follow a masculine guy. It's just a matter of, can a woman retain that guy, or have a high enough SMV (is she hot?) to lock him down.

Hypergamy doesn't care about your ideology or political beliefs, but there seems to be a high correlation between conservative/masculine dudes.