Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The art of seduction is ALL ABOUT PSYCHOLOGY

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men tend to make the mistakes of over-analysizing things too much.

Men put too much logic & rationality into the game of seducing women and, ironically, this is 80% (if not more) of the reason they FAILED so badly with them.

For example, it seems illogical and irrational if you tell a man that most of women's words (no matter in the form of text messages or verbal words) are simply rubbish and meaningless. Remember one of the most classic rookie's mistake: A guy spends hours texing, even arguing about meaningless stuff with women via phones instead of asking her out?

I know this is old news to most of us here, but it's worth repeating at least one more time: The most successful guys in the game of seduction might not be the richest, tallest, or having the biggest d!cks but simply guys who understand female psychology and act accordingly.

Your input?

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or, another example: Logic and common sense tell a (clueless) guy that you should ask for a woman's PERMISSION before proceeding to kiss her. However, as most of us here have already been aware: When it comes to kino a woman, you NEVER EVER ask for a "permission" because - once again a "logical but clueless" guy might die from being confused here - doing it equals a garuanteed failure in trying to kiss her.

The examples go on and on.

Last edited:

Epicenter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No man do no not analyze much. To method to understand things is basically called science. The reason science is hard is because it is counterintuitive.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men tend to make the mistakes of over-analysizing things too much.

Men put too much logic & rationality into the game of seducing women and, ironically, this is 80% (if not more) of the reason they FAILED so badly with them.

For example, it seems illogical and irrational if you tell a man that most of women's words (no matter in the form of text messages or verbal words) are simply rubbish and meaningless. Remember one of the most classic rookie's mistake: A guy spends hours texing, even arguing about meaningless stuff with women via phones instead of asking her out?

I know this is old news to most of us here, but it's worth repeating at least one more time: The most successful guys in the game of seduction might not be the richest, tallest, or having the biggest d!cks but simply guys who understand female psychology and act accordingly.

Your input?
Yea, it's pretty basic. I found this topic to be quite common here. Generally speaking, some men think it's a matter of strategy and whatnot. The reality is that is a mindset matter, how you think it's at the core/stem of everything: Relationship, Finance, Career, etc, etc.

My point is that once you understand how humans think and you can act accordingly, life simply makes "more sense" and you get better results.

In the case of women, I've said this multiple times here but it is never a one-size-fits-all. True "game" lies in being proficient at reading someone's mind and acting accordingly aka tailoring every interaction and that is subjective.

Also, no matter how good you are at "gaming", you simply cannot win every girl. No matter what you do, it is simply not meant to be. Rejection should never be a reflection of who you are.

Modern Man Advice

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to read about "game" or "the female mindset" but i've had enough of that now.
I don't care about women much anymore. I spend my time on studying psychology.

I know that female mindset is psychology, but i've spent enough time reading about that....i'd rather read something like "the myth of mental illness".

In a nutshell...i guess it's the old message. Focus on yourself, not women. Ironically, it maybe then that the women arrive. A little of topic, but i hear men saying "its not true about women coming if you focus on yourself....if you want women you need to focus on them"

Since i've spent more time on myself...my life has improved a lot. I feel better.

I think if you focus on yourself, you become more attractive to women. Women should not be your main goal. Your purpose should be. This has all been wrote before numerous times.

It is biologically in us to have women on our mind though. Matt ridley wrote something along the lines of that "when alpha males are sat around the fire, they are'nt dicussing their victories, they are discussing boobs and pu**y."

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The reality is that you need to make a favorable first impression. Do that and secure high interest from her and it is more about just not doing something to screw it up past that point (over-texting, etc.). But generally highly specific strategies or what not are completely overrated. If her interest is high enough it usually won't matter what you say past a certain point.

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important part of seduction is reading body language and escalating. If you're on a first date and she is making strong eye contact, touching her hair, and opening herself up to you, you escalate. If her body language is closed and cold, you're getting blown out and next. Escalating requires you to face rejection but is necessary on your part if you want to seduce her.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most important part of seduction is reading body language and escalating. If you're on a first date and she is making strong eye contact, touching her hair, and opening herself up to you, you escalate. Escalating requires you to face rejection but is necessary on your part if you want to seduce her.
I do look to escalate when on first dates. That's so important to me.