Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Art of Seduction by Robert Greene

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anybody read this?

I'm finding it gets to the point a lot quicker than The DJ Bible and adds colorful historical references to famous DJ's from history -- from Casanove to Cleopatra.

It also breaks down effective behavior into a dozen different types instead of the one or two mentioned on these forums and talks about "victim selection" -- knowing what moves to use with which women (or men for the ladies). It goes a lot deeper than "treat a discount like a premium and vice versa."

There is really a wealth of info here backed up with solid history. If you've read it tell me what you think. I am trying to put this to use in some summer-school classes.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolute piss. No use at all.
If you see a hot girl in a bar, there is nothing in that book that will assist you in any way in approaching or engaging her.
It was written by a guy who just put "seduction" into a computer at the library and wrote about the results.
I don't rate it at all.

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think it's so bad as these people above make it sound. It's more helpful if you are pursing a particular woman, rather than improving your overall game and generating dates.
I'd say definitely worth a read! (well not worth $30 something, but if you get ur hands on it)

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right, it's not a pickup manual. You don't seduce a barfly. It's intended for winning one quality woman, heart and mind first. The rest, as we know, will follow . . . and probably swallow, too . . .