Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Art of Omni-Kino

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SeduceThyself paints an excellent picture of what omni-kino (seducing everyone) can do for your game in his excellent thread, Use Men, Older Women, and Children for Practice, and break down of the subway CA. However, I think there are more applications of omni-kino that have gone frightfully overlooked. I hope my information might shed light on the game of true pimping:

"I Have A Boyfriend"

Don't you hate this line? Whenever a hoe throws it at you all you can do is give her some dumb line. Well, today I'm about to show you how you can f!x your game. Well, if he's not there, ignore what she just said and continue your game and use your lines, this has a low success rate, but this is your safety. If he is there, well, here is the Omni-Kino masterplan:
1) Use her boyfriend to build rapport: odds are, you don't have that much rapport yet and so the girl looks at you as not that high of a catch. So, instead, chat the boyfriend up. Ask him about his family, where he's from, his ambitions. As you are doing this, start kino gently, touch him at his upperarm, compliment him on his muscular biceps, and gaze hypnotically into his eyes and whisper something about destiny. The girl you want will definitely take note of how you are a man w/o barriers. Now, as he feels more and more comfortable, buy him drinks, get him buzzed, and start dancing with him... its OK to grind a little. Don't go for a kiss close when the night's over, he may not be ready yet... but at least you have now built rapport.
2) as the guy and girl are about to leave, the girl, who by now has taken note of your finesse and rico suave abilities, will ask you whether you were truly attracted to her and perhaps kino you to get attention from you. At this point, you should signal no interest to her at all, BE A CHALLENGE. Instead, make her jealous by kino-ing her boyfriend again. This way, she begins to wonder and you can follow a push/pull technique.

Thanksgiving With Her Family

When she (girl you met from club) invites you over for ThanksGiving, you have a monumentally hard task to accomplish: suaving the WHOLE family. At this point, it is important to step up the kino from the moment you walk in the door. The first (and toughest) competition you have is her dad and he wants whats best for his little girl, so he should be your prime target. When you first meet him hug him and kiss him (don't be shy) and as soon as he lets go of the hug signal "you're not done yet" have your right hand linger around his thighs. If he shows signs of awkwardness, make a move for mama. She should be somewhere to your left and you want to kiss her sensuously, this way, Dad, who was earlier repelled by you, is now faced with losing you. So, you FEAR-OF-LOSSED him and he will try to kino you back (if this is done with a sledge hammer his b!tch shield is too high). Inside, you should meet plenty of family member who you want to exchange sensual glances with. As a matter of fact, at the dinner table, I recommend endless footsy games... don't worry if you don't know who it is, just do it, it'll pay off. Also, go to the kitchen to pay grandma a visit, thank her for her cooking and ask her if she has anything that needs some tending to. By now you should have established rapport with everyone and kino'd everyone but the kids. So, at night, go to little Johnny's room and [DISCLAIMER: For legal reasons this following section authored by MVPlaya will be entirely ommitted. SoSuave.com maintains it is unrelated to MVPlaya and considers itself exempt from court case FC-2338/HT U.S. Dept of Justice v. MVPlaya. SoSuave.com accepts no responsibility for this thread or its posters actions.] and tada, KINO MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. So now its morning and you wake up so go back to your room, your girl should be there, alone. She will be jealous and want your affection because she saw all your rapport and your Hard-To-Get games so she will finally give in: Good Job, DJ!

Bouncers:

Ever stand in line at a club and wonder how to get in? Well, by now you should have learned that the key to social success is Omni-Kino (the kino-ing of everyone). So, this time when you stand in line, walk up to the bouncer and tell him how much you like that sexy protrusion of body mass where his belly button is. Kino it as you are doing it, now kino gently, you don't want to make him suspicious. Instead, work his subconscious and try to make him feel at ease. Give him a backrub, stroke his bald head, tell him how he's "so mysterious" and use the word "destiny" three or four times. As you are doing this, he will grow an instant fondness for you and allow you inside the club. At the same time, all the women in the line have seen your excellent rapport and will wonder as to your identity. Once you get inside the club, some women WILL approach you and offer to buy YOU a drink for a change. Now, all these women are attracted towards you but because they are afraid of rejection they will attempt to trick you into a date with lines such as these, "You know, my boyfriend said he was bi-curious, you want to come back to my place and meet him?" As she is doing this, play mind games and play hard to get, instead, say something like "Why not at his place, I bet I'd have more fun there." This way, she becomes jealous and has to stop her FEAR-OF-LOSS. She will try to get your attention back or move your attention to other women, all this time, show no attention for her or her ass-grabbing mind games. By not showing any attraction for women, their IL will go through the roof.

Disclaimer: These techniques have not been tried or tested and should be considered as evaluative techniques. If your success fails it is due to your lack of game but if they are succesfull, it is due to our excellent penmanship. Your soul is now property of MVPlaya, by having read any portion of this paper or any reprinting or overheard anyone who was ever in any way shape or form connected to this article or someone who was connected to someone who was connected to this article, you give up your constitutional right to petition and agree never to contest this legal contract. If you cannot understand that these techniques may not have been entirely serious, then you are either: 1) Gay, 2) Retarded, 3) WBAFC (Way Below Average Frustrated Chump). I recommend harakiri.

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OOPS

This thread was meant to be an edit (not new thread) for a reply to SeduceThyself's Use Men, Older Women, and Children for Practice. Oops...

Also, I seem to get a frightfully large number of messages that thank or compliment me for this post saying its brilliant, maybe they are extremely sarcastic, but THIS POST IS A JOKE

---------

EDIT: Forget it, lets just keep this thread, see if there are some brilliant strategies to learn from.

For Further Omni-Kino brilliance, scroll down to watch the conversation between Kino-Master and Kino-Apprentice SeduceThyself and JuicyPoop.

Last edited:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kino-ing bouncers!

MVP I love ya , but Omni Kino will get your @ss killed someday man :D

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden, I think you miss the brilliance of this strategy. Perhaps if you read an excellent break-down of Omni-Kino and a critique of an Omni-Kino FR by SeduceThyself and JuicyPoop you will learn to appreciate its brilliance. Use Men, Older Women, and Children for Practice.

I think we need more intelligent posts like there...

Paranoid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The techniques you talk about , MVP , are mindblowing.I tried to advance your techniques one step further by talking about kinoing pet animals....after all, they are quite unpredictable in the way they react and thus,this way even if a kino on chick backfires and she slaps you, it would be a mere scratch compared to what happened to your "Soldier" while initiating advance kino ;).So this way, you are prepared for any eventuality.

Another aspect which you seemed to have missed is soul kinoing.Soul kinoing involves total renouncement from the civilized world as we know it.One has to do penance till they feel they can kino in with their surroundings.Because there are many lost souls which are wandering about in our world because of damnation that are kino-seeking attention wh*res....but be careful about this, cause the soul you might be kinoing might be that of Jack the Ripper :D (Not on thy soul but on thy sole).Soul kinoing is very useful once mastered cause that way when you meet your soul-mate, you will know you have met her because of fusion of soul kinoing on your part with her subconsious....it is a very liberating experience :eek:

Well....there are many more aspects of kinoing that we havent dwelled upon.But we shall discuss that another time,another day.

Paranoid.

PS : I am extremely happy that I was able to enlighten you DJ's on this topic on my 100th post...if only all milestones could be reveled with such brilliance (forks out a knife to "drive" home to his point.....ouch...hehe)

Lionheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahhaha

Excellent. :D

This is the best laugh i've had on this forum for a while.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
By now you should have established rapport with everyone and kino'd everyone but the kids. So, at night, go to little Johnny's room and [DISCLAIMER:

i should beat your ass for this! (not because at what you said) but because you made me spit out coke all over the computer screen! at work! now i can't even see what i am reading, plus i might get fired. *******.

or mybe i can just omnikino my boss? and perhaps the computer screen too....yea, this screen definately needs some kino therapy, something kinky involving widex....

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Part II

OK, I feel that it is important that we learn more about Omni-Kino, therefore, I am quoting some excellent material on Omni-Kino:

----------------
Originally posted by SeduceThyself
Hi everybody. this is my first post - more of a tip. long time lurker but first time poster - i think i have simplified this dj'ing down. when we get in front of girls that we really really like - we feel nervous in front of them - uncomfortable. but after we've built enough confidence by talking to people and learned how to handle conversations so that they flow right - holding conversations with beautiful women are easier and easier.

well - i think i've found the key. we should start seducing everybody. think about this. lets say that we were sitting next to a guy, at a baseball game. we could start talking to him, just as we would a beautiful woman. we'd make the approach, use proper inviting body language - and make him feel comfortable. then if we turn up the kino - and deliver a certain pattern - we should be able to make him feel things. and all this while we're not feeling nervous at all! we could even try to number close for practice. soon we would be so fluent with it that it would be natural when we talk to a hot girl. the feeling of nervousness may be there - but we'll be programmed like machines from seducing these men.

even old women, at the grocery store - in line. we could make the approach and try to anchor feelings to us. or we could go heavily ****y/funny if thats what we need work on. the result of it is not important since they are just practice. even a kiss close is possible for the truely daring.

beautiful women go by very rarely. we need to practice on men, old women, and even young children so that our skill is so fluent that the nervous feeling won't be able to interferre with our inner game.

comments...?

----------------
Originally posted by juicypoop
Dear Seducethyself,
First off, I'm a huge fan of your newsletter. Guys, seriously get a hold of them and check them out. STS's advice might sound contrary to what we are used to, but it gets results...and thats the bottom line.

I have a problem though, STS. Since there weren't any hot women in the subway, I decided to approach a guy in the subway as I was on my way to class. I did a genuine approach combined with a dash of ****y and funny, and asked, "Your shoes look really nice on you, where can I get a pair, KIDO!?" He seemed happy about the compliment, so I then begain to Elicit his Values. Turns out hes a Red Sox fan, and so am I...BINGO!

So I go off on the Red Soxs, and I pattern him on the feeling one must have upon hitting a homer over the left field wall in Fenway. "Imagine this feeling deep deep down inside, when u hit a homer over the left field wall? It would feel like sex, wouldnt it?"

So he gives me what appeared to be an IOI by saying, "youre a really funny guy." Nice. So I decided that it was time for me to "step to bat" so to speak and prove to myself, that I can @close.

So I then did a pattern on being kissed by an attractive person on a subway.... "Imagine that feeling of being on a subway and talking to someone very attractive about baseball, and then having that person put their lips onto yours.... imagine the prickly facial hair and how good it feels."

I wanted it to work, but I wanted it to be real too, which is why I mentioned the facial hair. Anyhow, upon saying that I quickly went in for the kiss close, at which point he walked away shaking his head and cursing me off...he must have had his b!tch shield up maybe.

STS, where do you think I went wrong? Do you think I didnt pattern enough? Not enough ****y and funny? I guess I need more practice. Anyhow, I would appreciate your advice.

-Sam
----------------
""I did a genuine approach combined with a dash of ****y and funny, and asked, "Your shoes look really nice on you, where can I get a pair, KIDO!?""

Hmmm..you could have started the kino right away. I like using this approach.:
Ask him for the time. When he looks at his watch and holds it up. Take him gently by the wrist (the point is to hold him like he's a woman, gentle) and comment on his watch. Then go on and say why you like it. Open yourself up to him. Then maybe throw in a compliment about how he looks like he has strong forearms. Something like that.

"So he gives me what appeared to be an IOI by saying, "youre a really funny guy."

Hmmmm...you might be sneaking into the friend zone here. Watch it. I recommend steppin up the kino on him. Maybe while you're talking about baseball, take his hands and make him do a
swinging motion, as if he's there, actually swinging and hitting the home run. Make sure he's comfortable with you first though.

"at which point he walked away shaking his head and cursing me off...he must have had his b!tch shield up maybe."

Hmmm..sounds like a b!tch shield for sure. He may have been nervous. Maybe you intimidated him. Ok well it's not important what he did or didn't do. The point is, you went through all the motions and practiced. Maybe a hot girl, or an old lady, or the guy next to him WOULD have kissed...you just don't know. It's a numbers game.

juicy, I have an exercise I want you to try. look in the mirror at yourself, look yourself deep in the eyes. open yourself to conversation. Kino YOURSELF. make you feel comfortable. maybe even use some patterns. try to make yourself erect without touching yourself. then try to keep your erection. paint a movie in your mind, of sex, and sexual things. ideally you will be able to have an orgasm with your vocabulary. use your words, your voice, your body language. seduce THYSELF. if you can't bring yourself to do that, then maybe try to wear a hat, or a sexy pair or short shorts, maybe even make up to make yourself look more "seduce-able". when you can do this, seducing women will be a piece of cake.

try to transform guys and children into hot chicks in your mind. Just last week I was at the mall, and I approached a 5
set of a mother and her 4 children. i went in MM style, and used group tactics to disarm the obstacles and isolate the target (in this case the 13 year old girl). i ran some "mystery mall" stuff on her, and tied her shoes (kino). i got her number without a problem. lots of rapport. the close was assumed. the point is, the next time you approach 5 girls, you're going to know what you're doing.

----------------
Originally posted by juicypoop
STS,
I NOW see where I went wrong. I guess I need way more practice. I had another question though.....

I remember in your newsletter, you had an article entitled "Using Knives to create deep rapport." You recommended that whenever one encounters a b!tch shield, be it a practice target (man, old woman, or child) or a real hot babe, that one should use a sharp blade and place it on the targets throat and say, "How does this feel, ƒuckface? Now get on your knees and smile like a donut!"

Well, about a month ago, I did that with a target at a grocery store (HB practice: 77 year diabetic grandmother with arthritis and emphysema) and used the knife to break her b!tch shield. I initially approached with, "So, you like to shop for brocolli, huh?" I tried to be genuine and ask how to select the right vegetables. She was pleasant, until I went for the kiss close. At which point her oxygen tank fell and she was yelling, "I cant breathe, I cant breathe."

I couldnt believe I was being rejected, let alone by a 77 year old woman. This WAS the most embarassing moment in my life. If I cant make a 77 year old want me, then I must be a loser! Well, I went to the knife to rapport trick. I took out my swiss army, and then put it at her throat. At which point she kept yelling, "Hhhhheelp, I cant breathe."

I was insulted. I cant belive she did the old, "I cant breathe rejection." Anyhow, for some reason 5 police officers stormed into the store and told me to drop the weapon. At that point, I began the "Distract 5 cops with guns drawn flower garden pattern."

I said, "Officers, Imagine that feeling when u are in a rose garden and everything smells and feels so great. Can u feel that great feeling deep under your bullet proof vests?"

Well, before I could finish, they were reading my rights. I went to jail for three months. But I can tell you! Under the shower, my omni-kino techniques got me PLENTY of attention. By the time I was out of jail they crowned me homec*mming queen!

My question to you, STS, where did I go wrong? Did I use the wrong pattern with the cops? Should I have used the "knives to rapport" earlier in the sarge? Another unsuccessful try, but great experience.

-Sam

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...continued

----------------
""Using Knives to create deep rapport.""

That was a good one but it has to be used RIGHT. It's similar to the "close fist to the chest" article. It's done not to injure, but rather to stun them, and to strike cold fear into their minds. And when the rapport and IL are there, those silly, minor details won't matter.

"At which point her oxygen tank fell and she was yelling, "I cant breathe, I cant breathe."

Ah, the old "I can't breathe" line. You know, if women were more real with us, there wouldn't be a need for sosuave or my newsletter. unfortunately, idiots like this prevent that. next time, try to ignore the rejection and keep pressin. remember you're not out to fvck the old lady, you're out to fvck the hot chick that you're going to encounter lookin for vegetables next time. this is just for practice so the reactions may be different. instead of a knife, try mace next time but intentionally miss..just let her SEE that you tried burning her eyes.

the cops probably suspected that you were going to cut the woman. they never realized that you were actually trying to pick her up and show him an amazing time. in this case treat the cops like a 5 set. they are obstacles. maybe some of mystery's magic may have worked. you could have used the "rubber knife" pattern on them.

juicy, you are over compicating matters. here is a guideline

1) approach the older lady, or man
2) introduce yourself, go heavy kino
3) strike with a closed fist - fear initiation
4) test for b1tch shield by asking for social security # or credit card
5) run "rubber knife pattern"
6) pull knife to create rapport
7) kiss close

hope i've helped. remember, approach all - BE the horror movie.

UNOWHO

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
By now you should have established rapport with everyone and kino'd everyone but the kids. So, at night, go to little Johnny's room and [DISCLAIMER: For legal reasons this following section authored by MVPlaya will be entirely ommitted. SoSuave.com maintains it is unrelated to MVPlaya and considers itself exempt from court case FC-2338/HT U.S. Dept of Justice v. MVPlaya. SoSuave.com accepts no responsibility for this thread or its posters actions.] and tada, KINO MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND. So now its morning and you wake up so go back to your room.
I could not stop laughing after reading this, keep it up!

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kiss close? on a guy?

I must be missing something.
It seemed to me as though the posts I just read on this thread suggest rubbing a bouncer on his bellybutton is a good way to get into a club, and using KINO on a girls boyfriend to get to the girl is a way to go.

I am a bouncer at a club. If a guy tries to rub on me, I'm sure gonna 86 his ass, with a quickness.

A girl has her boyfriend with her and you want to steal her, how desperate you must be to feel up some guy's muscles. That doesn't show confidence or humor. That shows bisexual tendencies. If that's you're thing, fine. Otherwise, I'd suggest a little discipline.

If the only suitable lady in a club has a boyfriend with her, maybe you should go somewhere else. If you really want to steal the girl, yeah, chat with the boyfriend. Make him comfortable. Become his psuedo-friend. Ignore the girl, but be civil. Make them both laugh. Your opportunity with the girl may or may not come. The winning is in the attempt.

I tell you the truth. One of you starts rubbing my arm, I'm just going to give you an overhand right to your ear.

'nuff said.

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Kiss close? on a guy?

Originally posted by Big Pappy
I am a bouncer at a club. If a guy tries to rub on me, I'm sure gonna 86 his ass, with a quickness.
86 his ass...... or 69 it??? Get 'em Big Pappy! Don't worry here at Sosuave we don't judge

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Kiss close? on a guy?

Originally posted by Big Pappy
I must be missing something.
It seemed to me as though the posts I just read on this thread suggest rubbing a bouncer on his bellybutton is a good way to get into a club, and using KINO on a girls boyfriend to get to the girl is a way to go.

A girl has her boyfriend with her and you want to steal her, how desperate you must be to feel up some guy's muscles. That doesn't show confidence or humor. That shows bisexual tendencies. If that's you're thing, fine. Otherwise, I'd suggest a little discipline.

If the only suitable lady in a club has a boyfriend with her, maybe you should go somewhere else. If you really want to steal the girl, yeah, chat with the boyfriend. Make him comfortable. Become his psuedo-friend. Ignore the girl, but be civil. Make them both laugh. Your opportunity with the girl may or may not come. The winning is in the attempt.

I tell you the truth. One of you starts rubbing my arm, I'm just going to give you an overhand right to your ear.

'nuff said.
Certainly, nobody is going to accuse you of lying about your being a bouncer.

UNOWHO

Banned
Reaction score
Hmmm... a frightful number of guys seem horribly uninformed about the fact that Omni-Kino is A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you take it seriously it reflects poorly on the average intelligence of bouncers.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Kiss close? on a guy?

Originally posted by dave134
Certainly, nobody is going to accuse you of lying about your being a bouncer.
Hehe :)

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Man o man I just tired these, and the dudes keep comming, hey wait Iam not gay, OMG!, curse you MVPlaya.

Leon Phelps

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is pretty ****ed up, your saying act gay to get a girl? Personally i dont htink that that is worth it

Fag

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now all you need is neg-hitting the father and the bouncer so they won't think you want them that bad. Also don't forget social proof with the biggest, hottest fag you can find.