The Art of Omni-Kino

Sexy_Malibu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh my god, MVPlaya... that is possibly the funniest **** I have read in the longest time... thank you so much for drawing my attention to it! You totally made my night!!!!

Anyhoooo, I know this thread was a joke (to those of you who didn't realize that ATLEAST by the 2nd paragraph... WHAT THE F*CK!?) but I have to tell you guys a story that happened to me the other night. It was Omni-Kino at it's best and it worked...

I'm at a party at the bar and this guy starts talking to us and joking around with us. Then he grabs my friend and starts dancing with her (not like grinding or anything, but jokingly old fashioned dancing, holding her hand and dipping her, etc)... She plays along for a minute and then goes back to her man.

Then he grabs her man and pretends to dance with him (he was a good sport about it, but everyone could tell that for a minute he wasn't sure if the guy was joking or gay). The fact that he got her shy, stiff man to joke like that was the best thing I'd seen all night and I started cracking up.

Then he moved in for the kill and made the move on me... and everyone here knows I'm most attracted to a sense of humor in a guy more than anything else... I told him that anyone who could make me laugh that hard had to be cool. So then when he started buying me tequila shots, how could I resist him?

Is this proof of the benefits of Omni-Kino? Or is this proof of the benefits of Tequila? Or is this just proof of the sluttiness of Sexy_Malibu?... hmm.. you be the judge.

All I can say is after that How To Make Her Orgasm post, I didn't think there'd be anything else that could make MVPlaya more attractive to me... but alas, here it is. :p

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
I have to tell you guys a story that happened to me the other night. It was Omni-Kino at it's best and it worked...

I'm at a party at the bar and this guy starts talking to us and joking around with us. Then he grabs my friend and starts dancing with her (not like grinding or anything, but jokingly old fashioned dancing, holding her hand and dipping her, etc)... She plays along for a minute and then goes back to her man.

Then he grabs her man and pretends to dance with him (he was a good sport about it, but everyone could tell that for a minute he wasn't sure if the guy was joking or gay). The fact that he got her shy, stiff man to joke like that was the best thing I'd seen all night and I started cracking up.

Then he moved in for the kill and made the move on me... and everyone here knows I'm most attracted to a sense of humor in a guy more than anything else... I told him that anyone who could make me laugh that hard had to be cool. So then when he started buying me tequila shots, how could I resist him?

Is this proof of the benefits of Omni-Kino? Or is this proof of the benefits of Tequila? Or is this just proof of the sluttiness of Sexy_Malibu?... hmm.. you be the judge.
See, undeniable proof of Omni-Kino's brilliance!

Originally posted by Sexy_Malibu
All I can say is after that How To Make Her Orgasm post, I didn't think there'd be anything else that could make MVPlaya more attractive to me... but alas, here it is. :p
Well, I can give you another reason to like me. But... if you have a 17" monitor it would take up half the screen so I guess you'll just have to wait to see.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Poök believes this must be added to the Bible.

Nick! Nick! Nick!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah...

Omni-Kino has a rating now! 4 out of 5. C'mon, I know this stuff is better than that.

I... need... to... beat... Fingers!

Last edited:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ Brilliance must not allow dust to settle upon it until it is gone, it must be held out FOR THE WORLD TO SEE!

Which is why I don't know why I'm bumping this.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If after reading this post you seriously believe this was up for Bible consideration then I am truly shocked. Reread it.

Hint: It's a Joke!

I do not hope to see this in the Bible, I don't think there are any sections appropriate to it, and beating Fingers was a joke as well. Btw., you incl. Matrix as a great but leave out Fingers?

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
bump
holy sh*t, this is the best thing I've read in a long time...no I take it back, best tip ever!!! it literally made my eyes well with tears, i thought i was going unconcious!

5 stars, definitely

Triple X

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. So good that I've just cvm on my screen. And I'm at work.