Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The art of email seduction?

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to perfect my skills at email seduction...more specifically, how to keep a woman thinking about me long after our date is over.

I figure its a skill that i'll need to develop so that I can keep their interest levels maxed out at 10 until our next date-- I'm juggling a few women and it could be a week or two between dates.

Any tips/suggestions??

-iceH

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice is to keep it subtle and vague. Mention "that special little thing you do..." but don't say WHAT it was. "I'll always remember what you said." but not the exact words. Women LOVE to analyse and puzzle things out. If you ive her something more to puzzel over, you'll never be off her mind. :cool:

....In fact, she'll probably call you to find out exactly WHAT she did or said that you found worthy of mentioning. It opens up for some fun neg-hits too.

Girl: What did I say that you'll always remember?
Icehot: You mean...you don't even remember what you said? It was like beautiful! Now I'm heartbroken and sad. You'll have to make this up to me you know.

Ulex

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in a similar situation right now, I see this woman at night (we are starting a relashionship) and during the day while at work we exchange emails.

I'm very careful about what I write. I keep it short, simple, romantic without being sentimental.

I write a mixture of normal conversation "how do you feel today", "did you complete that work you are into?", and more romantic compliments "You are like a princess that hides his majesty", "You are smart, you are caring, you are feminine, and you are dynamic" blá blá blá.

I always read twice before sending.

I don't abuse the use of email, not answer right away also. Two emails per day it's the normal thing.

Ulex

Austin Allegro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ulex
I'm in a similar situation right now, I see this woman at night (we are starting a relashionship) and during the day while at work we exchange emails.

I'm very careful about what I write. I keep it short, simple, romantic without being sentimental.

I write a mixture of normal conversation "how do you feel today", "did you complete that work you are into?", and more romantic compliments "You are like a princess that hides his majesty", "You are smart, you are caring, you are feminine, and you are dynamic" blá blá blá.

I always read twice before sending.

I don't abuse the use of email, not answer right away also. Two emails per day it's the normal thing.

Ulex
What the blue blazes is all this! The 'romantic' stuff is pure AFC. Read your Bible!

Ulex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Austin Allegro
What the blue blazes is all this! The 'romantic' stuff is pure AFC. Read your Bible!
OK, I am exaggerating a bit, still some AFC in me.

But when she says: "I ear nice words from other men, but no like yours...
I missed you to..."

I can't help it!
:p
Still you are right in criticizing me.

Ulex

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Watertiger, that advice is gold!!!

I've field tested it the past couple of days...and its working. Jesus, i never would have thought of the puzzle angle.

I keep the email/MSN convo. short, drop little hints:

HB: how's work going?
me: You know, wheeling & dealing -- being a superstar ;)
HB: am i interrupting you.
me: nah.
me: I was just thinking of what you said last time. You had that cute little smile when you said it.
HB: really? when? what?
me: You know, the other night when we were getting coffee and dessert.
HB: That was a fun night... (now she's re-living that fun night again)..
me: gotta bounce.. catch ya later

(1/2 hour later... on my MSN)

her: Hey, icehot you there..
me: *silence*

(1 hour later...on my MSN)

HB: Just wanted to say hi again
me: *silence*

my Field test continues

-iceH

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just be vague about "things". make sure that what you say can have two different meanings. this way she'll be thinking about it. don't lay this on too heavy though.

KEEP IT SHORT. you don't want to bury the lead, as a journalist would say.

KEEP IT FUNNY. especially within the context of what you've done, or have NOT done, with her previously.

KEEP IT INFREQUENT. twice per week, max. email her half the time she emails you.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by icehot
Watertiger, that advice is gold!!!

I've field tested it the past couple of days...and its working. Jesus, i never would have thought of the puzzle angle.

And they say women never give guys good advice!;)

Women love to analize. She's analizing the relationship ANYWAY. Now you're giving her hints about things she might have missed in her previous analizations! :eek: She's wracking her brain about what the hell she said that you thought was so cool.....

TooColdUrick is right also. Don't lay it on too thick or use it too often. Keep her "hungry" so to speak.

Keep up the good work!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for example...but let me set it up first...

we went to a cool jazz club and saw Jimmy Smith. a Legend. she's a 26 year old little honey who has her act together and was (is) sweet on me from a previous class of mine.

at the club, just slight high-school kino, rubbing elbows and stuff. i intentionally kept it this way, although i could have easily "kiss closed" her. she was waiting for it. great convo, laughs, great vino.

after the jazz thing, she wanted to go to a club, right next door. i'm like, "nah, i can't...i have to get up early tomorrow morning..." but what i really wanted to do was end it right there, on a high note (e.g. her craving for more--and the kiss). so we end it with her approaching me with a hug. idle chit chat for two minutes. then another hug. No Kiss!

she emailed ME that night at like 1:00am! she also called me on my cell when we were driving home that night (separate cars) because Jimmy was on the radio. the cell call surprised me. after i hung up, "just reel her in TooCold...slowly and carefully...less is more..."

i can't dig up the original email from her.

so me back to her the following night...

------------------------

hey--

yeah, ol' Jimmy got through the second set, thanks to sucking on the bong at the break. that IS what da' brutha's were doing! why do you find this so hard to believe? i told you i've been around the block a few times :)

you're a good little girl, aren't you? don't lie.

had a great time also!!!

c-ya...

------------------------

so she kinda thinks that i think she's a good little girl. which of course implies that she's cold in bed (ha, ha). which of course she wants (maybe) to prove wrong. or something else? gee, i just don't know what TooCold means by this? hmmm? why would he think that about me?

"been around the block a few times" implies that i've been around the block a few times! but she doesn't quite know what this means.

"had a great time also" implies that we had a great time! and that we would maybe, stress maybe, do it again. but i didn't ask--not yet anyway. she's totally in the dark (ha, ha). he put three exclamation points after that!!! why? i did that on purpose, because that's the lead--not to be buried!!!

"c-ya..." implies Get Lost, which of course contradicts the "had a great time also". she's spinning.

no doubt she's consulted her friends about this and analyzed every minute detail of both that night (our little high-school kino but no kiss) and this email!

she just doesn't know if i (stress I) want to move forward. when he touched me, it made me feel all tingly? he could have kissed me? he didn't ask me out again? i'm confused? what's going on here? i can't figure it out? every other guy (AFC) would have asked me out again immediately?

as confusing and illogical as it might seem, to a woman, this is called chemistry! (i think!)

so a couple of days later (no contact) she asks me out via email. chicken **** via email, but i took her up on it. she submitted, HA! she was probably scared to death to send that email. what if he says no? but what if he says yes? i want to see him again, but does he want to see me?

i love this game. so does she. they live for it!!! they crave it!!! they DEMAND it!!!

guys don't get this. i didn't have this master plan devised. my only master plan is to never kiss on the first date, but get some mild kino going, then end it on a high note.

use email to reinforce things. in this case, i merely reinforced my vagueness. which got her wondering.

PS: as discussed in another thread, i bascially do the same thing in picking up clients!

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
TooCold, good analysis.

As part of my field test, i'm now experimenting with the frequency of contact...I agree that once a week will probably do it.

This is hard to do especially on MSN. I'm tempted to respond, but i've been maintaining my discipline.

I'm also experimenting with more frequent but
short MSN conversations.

-iceH

Reaction score
This is from my post at another site, it's old but valid:

Ok I think I mentioned on another post about having Laryngitis this weekend and I still caught a couple of ho's. Sat. night I met a good one. To teach about getting into their minds I am going to start letting you playa's read our email contacts.

It was a pleasure meeting and dancing with you T. I haven't met someone with so much feminine energy and passion in a long time. I hope we can hook up sometime soon (when I have a voice

I have been waiting to meet someone as sexy as you T. You set my blood boiling and you ignited a deep fire of passion within me. I can feel that you and I are a good connection. I hope you can feel that energy between us also.

Here is her first response to mine:

"Hi C,

Thanks for the thoughtful message. It means a lot to have someone speak with appreciation and sincerity. Last night, I felt that no one else was even around when we were together. Time and my breath had stopped several times in your presence. It really is a wonderful feeling. Honestly, I was starting to feel that I would never experience that again with someone. It is a shame to start to get jaded when it comes to that. Thank you for just being yourself. Even if you never sent me a message or called me I still would have been so thankful for that evening because I feel alive again. Not just existing but feeling alive. The fact that you are man enough to send a thoughtful message makes you even more appealing to me.

I hope your voice gets better soon, even though I did think it was too sexy. <WINK> I could deal with it.

Let me know what your schedule is like. I have a really routine schedule. I work 8-5 Monday thru Friday. I also have 2 beautiful children. My daughter, Whitney, is 9 and my son, Darren, is 6. So they keep me busy throughout the week. You caught me in a major transition phase because my company just moved me back here from Texas 3 weeks ago. I am still not settled in but I am so grateful to be home again. I will have to tell you the story of that trip maybe when we get a chance to meet again. I spent only 3 months in Texas but I learned so much moving away from home.

I feel like I could write you a few pages but I really don't want to overwhelm you with too much information all at once. I have to catch myself because I feel I could lose all sense of time and consciousness with you. I have to finish my laundry and start dinner. So, I will call you this evening.

(((HUG)))
T

Ok my goal is to reach her emotionally. Here is the email convo I sent her back:

"Congradulations on having two beautiful children. Thanks for writing back. I think you and I share a deep connection T... We both have a deep passion that sparks in each others presence.

You made me buzz with energy last night. The way you touched me reached deep inside of me. You are a special woman T.... I haven't met very many women with this gift. I can't wait to see how deep you run.

You know how to be a woman in a real man's presence. I liked that! That is what I've been searching for....it's intoxicating and invigorating...and exciting. Your feminity attracted me like a moth....

When we danced there were no others around us dancing except those watching and wishing.....wishing they could share just a moment of what we had...

I'm glad we met...I look forward to getting to know every aspect about you and tasting your passion....

Oh my schedule is kinda hectic right now. The white dude I was with is a tv & movie producer. We are working on a project in the Bay area right now.

I will also be heading down there tonight, so I will not be around until Monday afternoon.

Send me more information about you, so that I can taste your essence. I want to know everything that you are....

Ok. A couple of comments. I had told her last night at the club that she was very feminine and passionate. This made her more open to more passionate dancing. I was able to guide her into a deep state of arousal (Oh Im a mutha ****a on the dance floor), through our dance.

My use of compliments motovated her to follow my lead. Our dance was like a passionate erotic madonna video. It's no wonder so many ho's were gasping as they watched.

If you look at the email I sent her I reminded her of what I saw in her (compliment, not a fake one either). I created a situation where she will begin to fantasize about giving in to the fantasy that I will create. She is obviously open to it. She has two kids, is working hard, just got back to town, has probably not very many friends...even though she had a lot of male suitors after her last night. I caught her eye with an intense look and then did the eye contact sh*t on her fine ass.

Notice in my first sentence I complimented her on her kids...now notice in the end of the 2nd paragraph. I said I can't wait to see how deep. That will start her fantasies of sex with me and inform her that I will be taking the p*ssy and she has nothing to say about it...now look at the next paragraph...here I told her how she effected me, women love that sh*t...now look at the next paragraph...I isolated her to just her and I sharing what the world can't feel or understand...we share a special bond... only she and I can understand...(get it playas?)...look at my last paragraph. I said I wanted to taste her...and look at how I wrote I my last sentence...believe me I ment to put it that way...

Lastly, look at the language she uses and look at the language I am using back on her. Women speak in emotional languages. To reach them you gotta use it back on them. Excite their emotions. I am also doing the withdrawl by telling her that I will be unavailable for a while...this will keep me in her head...I will continue with a few more emails contacts to get her into a high state of arousal then I will take the panties, and begin destroying what is left of her self-esteem...(sorry I sound so cold blooded, but it's pimp or be pimped in this world and I intend to win).

In closing I didn't compliment her on her looks like all the symps that were after her. Instead I found something deeper to reach into and exploit..

Ok I will keep posting on this example...peace

Well babygirl called me last night around 10pm. She obviously didn't get my email yet. She seems to be falling quickly.

Hi ….,

I only had a few moments at home so I just forwarded your last e-mail to my work e-mail address. This is the last one I received from you and it looked like I didn't receive one today. So feel free to try me here during the day:)

Tonight, I am taking the kids to the River Cats game. Then they will be with their dad until Wednesday. Let me know if you can squeeze me in for a little while maybe this evening or Tuesday. If you ever have time during the day to maybe meet for lunch and talk, that would be great too.

I am extremely busy at work today and probably for the next couple of days because it is the last week for loan signings/closings. Plus every one that works on my team is out this week so the days will probably fly by.

Sounds like you are quite the entrepreneur. That is really exciting and challenging. I spent over a year working for myself in a couple of fields related to finance. I was working as a mobile notary and doing financial consulting which included selling insurance, refinancing, etc. I hope to get back to being my own boss again. It really is the way to go if you have the passion and drive to make the business work. I have been working in finance for 12 years now and I do know that just collecting a paycheck isn't the way to go for the long run. I got a little sidetracked from my goals by taking that job in Texas but I will be back on track as soon as I get settled back in. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help because I know it gets rough with and without support.

I have to run because I am swamped. Hope to talk to you soon.

(((HUG)))

Ok note here in her email, how she is asking for moments of my time. She is also trying to sell herself to me with her statements in paragraph 4. Note the end of the paragraph the very last sentence for you aspiring macks out there. You want a woman who will have your back and offer everything that she has to serve your cause.

My return email:

Reaction score
My return email:

T, I would love to squeeze you into my tight time table.... I have been thinking about you today.....wondering again what you would be like on deeper levels....I'm glad you have some time available....my thoughts were returning to Saturday night, dancing with you so passionately and intensely....seemed like there was no beginning or ending....couldn't tell where you began and I ended....

What time are you availible tonight!

Note the sugesstive words "squeeze, tight, deeper, passionately, intensely, beginning, ending" Most ho's will read this and those words will stick in their heads...they may not even understand much of what I am saying except those words above. that is why alot of women have to read and re-read my emails to finally comprehend what I am saying on a conscious level.

At the end I backed away again by demanding her to answer what time she is available. I chose this as a soft introduction to making demands, instead of a harder statement.

Oh you can see the undertones of how she is already offering herself to me...it's just a matter of me collecting when I want...Total investment..just a little time and words...no dates...no dinner's...I may have her come over to my place tonight or maybe I will just do phone convo with her....Her instincts are going off like crazy now. Women want a man who can provide for their young...basic programming. They also want that dream of romance and passion. I am providing both dreams with no pay off of course.

Well I got a fast response to my email and her it is brothers:

<BLUSH> You are toooo much!!! <<<KISS>>>

Well the game starts at 7:05, I think and we should be out of there around 10ish. I can call you when the game is over to give you a better ETA. So...the bottom line is... it may be late and I am not sure what time you get tucked in for bed. I may need to keep you out past your bedtime, if you don't mind <WINK>

(((HUG)))
T....

And here is my reply:

Nothing would be more intensely pleasurable than to spend my evening with you T...if you can handle the heat....then I'm sure I can rise to the occasion. Gotta get back to my business of busting and breaking these women who want their bodies sculpted....Dam I love my work!!!.

I don't need to point out the sexual undertone words!...LOL

Met the girl this evening...Investment 0. She was there before me and had already ordered a drink, she bought me one too, actually 2 before the evening was over.

I told her she was coming over to my place tomorrow night...she agreed. I did the usuall sh*t of getting her life story and then getting her ready for the next level you know...touching...kissing...sh*t like that. Spit my contract at her..she accepted it...called me a devil...but feels lucky to of met me...

I just sent her an erotic email to give her something to think about until 8pm tue. night:

This was a perfect evening babygirl...when your lips touched mine....I know you could feel it too....Yes I am bad ...very very bad....and you like it too...don't you...each delicious aspect....

You belong in my bed babygirl...I know you can feel what I'm saying...I know you have thought about my weight on top of you....laying between you thighs...penetrating you....thrusting...our lips touching....my tongue tasting yours....that look of the eyes....wanting and needing.....my hands holding you in my grasp.....the heat of our bodies....moist...and wet....slick.....deep.....I know you can feel my words babygirl....we share that spark that most people do not have......You can still feel my lips on yours can't you....my hand down there touching you....the feel of my body....my hands on your neck....

tonight you will belong to me completely as you have never before belonged to another babygirl....I may be like the serpent in the garden of evil...but you know deep inside how good we can be.....don't you....sweetness.....

I am going to take you into my world when you come to me tonight....I know you wanted to kidnap me last night, but good things are worth waiting for....now you have something to think about all day as you toil away at work.....

Pimp Daddy

Mission successful. Here is her reply to my email from last night:

"I think I got home on a cloud last night. I had trouble getting to sleep because you had entered in thru my brain and was wondering around inside me most of the night. I was wondering what you found? I do fight these feelings most of the time. But not this time. You better be careful with what you have sparked. A girl is a little fragile no matter what may come out of my mouth. We may have to be inventive this evening because of all of the times of the month to be childless my body is reminding me I am a woman at the moment. Catch my drift, sweet stuff? Patience is something that I continue to get tested in. So patience may have to come in to play again tonight and I will be prepared, I hope. "

I guess I will have to do other things with her tonight....LOL.

Ok, to enter a womans brain you must use their emotions. Getting her emotions activated is a direct route into her mind. A player has to know how to arouse what ever emotion he chooses within his victim.

To tap those emotions you gotta be able to speak the words that causes this arousal. Then use these words within your verbal and writting communications. Words such as:

Naked, stiff, come, wet, hard, climax, deep, urge, thrust, pleasure, abandon, yield, need, release, intimacy, longing, fingers, appetite, arouse, delight, uninhibited, satisfy, oral, moist, mount, suck, enter, touch, breast, erect, hole, sensitive, throbbing, hot, flesh. Passion, passionate, desire, desires,

Appetitie, carress, bed, pleasure, suck, firm, heave, member, tease enterance,
Touch, desire, thrill, erect, excite, bare, delight, flush, intense, tongue, penetrate, gratify,
Mouth, flesh, please, stroke, flesh, moist, eager, throb, feel, satisfy, sensitive.

Getting p*ssy is easy. There is no challenge in just getting p*ssy fella's. Your challenge is in taking total control over her. Sell the fantasy and she will follow you like a jack ass and a carrot.

Not once did you see this one complain as I began her seduction. I used words that were ment to arouse feelings in her head and keep her thoughts on me. Some of you may think my emails were corny but you can see that they do have devastating results. This one will be a sweet pleasure to own for a while.

Peace

another one bites the dust!

Reaction score
Posting from Flash:
lol, deep shyt, that was nice to read tho... I saw how u used metaphores lol, thats a good way and vocab, yes.
I dont know why but u said she didn't have many friends and must of split up from the father, I kind of felt sorry for her...

If your heart is too big then you will never make it in this game. In this game there is no place for sympathy or emotions like that. That is why I say when your playing the game you play it, not just fake play it cause else it will eat you up.

You try stepping to a gold digger type with this kind of emotional sleeve and you will get played like a dominoe. This girl has been played before and now knows the game as most women do. You have to look deeper into her words cause she chose her words for certain effects also.

The poor little me, please don't hurt me...well turns out that is exactly what she is craving. A N*gga like me to take her on a roller coaster ride like all the others before me have, so she can feel alive again.

And no her father divorced her mom and is now happily married again to a high school sweetheart.

she does have some friends but very few men freinds to call upon.

she is now on my team at the entry level but she performed hard last night. I am also very suprised...she knows what the matrix is...that is my trick question that I ask ho's when I meet them or after I take them.

She is full german so I guess there is a brain under all that hair which goes down to her butt, and that innocent pretty face...with high arched eye brows and chrystal clear skin...very little make up...full soft lips....sorry I tend to start writing in that style. LOL

In closing, you need to decide if you really want to be a player or just a guy who get's a girlfriend. If your hear learning to get a girlfriend then good luck bruh... If other then more power too ya.

aight

there are no victims in the game of love, only volunteers--The art of Seduction, by Roger Greene

In Closing of this case I sent this email out: notice the wordings.

My bed is empty and alone...your appetite for pleasure was thrilling....I can still smell you in my sheets....warms and fragrant....I enjoyed how you loved to have your flesh stroked....sending erotic shivers through your body....especially when I put my hands down...you know...

the climax of which there were many last night was your understanding of the matrix...are you eager for more babygirl....

and I just recieved this back:

Eager?!? That isn't the word. I was wondering if I start stalking you now or wait for your permission...LOL. You have left an indelible mark on my soul. I feel like I should be writing a dozen "thank you" notes but I know words aren't enough. You have awoken in me a part that I felt was starting to wither. I was just standing by watching it happen unsure of any remedies to slow down that process but then I met you and what I thought was dying is now blossoming into what I know to be very special. I am glad you can appreciate that part of me.

And sign me up on the waiting list because I know you must have one. I may need to cut in line a little, every once in a while. <WINK>

(((HUG)))

Case closed all the rest is now private...peace playa's. Women want guys like me in their lives so they can feel alive again. That is what we give them emotional responses in a deadend world. These women are so bored by the time their 25 with the living of everyday life that all it takes is just a slight push to ignite the flame within them again.

Most have lost touch with that spark that they had as little girls and it need to be rekindled and nurtured back to life. That is what we do. We bring happiness to these women not the symps who only offer boredom and sameness. We are the ones who make them feel alive and vital. Eager and yearning for more. We are the ones who help them live again and feel again!

Amen!

This has been a zen sermon from the mountain of pain and pleasure.

this is probably my last installment...here is the latest email from my example...exactly 7 &1/2 days later since I met her late last saturday nite.

"I love getting your sweet messages. You know how to put the icing on the cake for me everyday. I can get so used to this. You better be careful with what you have started. I do have to say that it is such a beautiful thing what you and I share. You are so delicious to me. When I leave, I just can't get over you because I can still feel you inside me... I smell you... and taste you... and hear the sexy sound of your voice in my ear. You got me... hook, line and sinker. I feel blessed to know you. Like the heavens opened up and placed you right before me.

Let me know what is a good day for me to cook you a special dinner. If I had my way, I would be cooking for you all the time but I know that I have to be patient on my impulses. But you do deserve to be treated well.

Thank you for yet another beautiful evening. Now I can just float through the rest of the day.

<<<KISS>>>

She was responding to some words I had with her and a follow up email. She tried to test me a day ago by trying to stop me from pulling down her thong. I said how dare she block me from my home. she admitted that it was a test. I told her that was her one and only test. the first one isn't free either.

Here is the email I sent her to fruther inbed what I said to her:

" Babygirl. I was thinking about your test today. BAD GIRL! BAD BAD GIRL....how could you test your Big Daddy. I know a woman will always try to test a man to see if he is man enough.

Well I am as I told you., I am the only real man you will ever meet. Deny me my home. Leave me out in the cold...a woman is a man's home where he can come for comfort away from the world. away from all the stress and turmoil....

When I lay with you, I know I am with a woman, and not a child. My manhood responds to you as such. That is why I tell you that you are my woman. With me it doesn't get any deeper than that.

You are my pleasure in life. You are the feminine energy that makes me a man....and behave as a man....

A woman takes care of her man....to me that means she is always open to him...nourishes a mans soul....recharges his spirit.......it goes deeper than meer sex...infinitely deeper....stronger.....more powerful than just sex....

I see in you what I have been searching for, for a long long time, rarely touching upon, but desperately needing to complete who I am...I want to bury my strength in you...give you my essence of all that I am....and together it will make us stronger.....

One test is all you get babygirl....then we can get on with what will be...I can't wait to taste the food that you prepare for me....made with your own hands....and heart...."

I used this email to nail home what I told her in person and stoke her fires to an even higher level. I did not slam her for her attempt to test...I had been waiting for it...they all do it.

There is an old saying. "Pimp with your mind not your hands" Be stern, but use sugar too.

This girl is now on the team and working hard to please me. It's that easy fellas. I caught 3 new ones this weekend, but my plate is kinda full again. Sometimes I start messing with as many as 8-10 women and it brings ya down. I now plan to handle 2-3 top performers on my team. Go for the quality instead of the quantity.

Good hunting bruthers. It easy getting pus*sy, but much harder keeping it and making it dedicated and devoted to your happiness.

Peace

Training gettin done:

You are to much, Daddy!
I can feel you touching me as I read every word you write. This day has been a long one for me because I have been looking at the clock counting down the hours until I can embrace you again. It is true I don't need any drug but you. You intoxicate me every time I look into your eyes. I have some important things I want to talk about with you tonight. Don't be scared but don't let me forget because sometimes I just lose all consciousness with you. Forgetting where I am and even the time of day because nothing else matters. You put me at ease and make me feel safe and cared for. You were molded with precious tools with the most wonderful attention to detail I have ever had the pleasure to enjoy. Where did you come from and who put me on the creator's "good list"?

(((HUG)))
Your Babygirl

b*tch is gettin used to being called babygirl and calling me Daddy. I must teach her to uncapatalize the babygirl though by breaking her ass down a bit.

I think the b*tch has found out some sh*t about me from another playa as I posted on the Neo's example. I will have to keep my pimp brain in gear to pimp this situation.

Reaction score
With your fresh cops you gotta sell the dream. Put them in a state where all they think about is you. Here is my new ones latest email to me:

"Daddy,

How is it that I could possibly be so blessed to meet someone and connect on all four critical levels; physical, mental, emotional and spiritual? It is truly rare. I want you to know how much I appreciate the man that you are. I have met and connected with others on two or three levels but the magic is in the complete intensity of all four. I know you feel it too. It is something that neither of us could deny ourselves. Can you see inside me? Can you feel that my soul has been searching for you? I refuse to play around with something so special. SomeONE so precious. It has been two weeks and though the world around us may say it is impossible, you and I know how we compliment each other. Did I just awake from a dream? Or has the dream just begun? It is all in the perception of that which isn't real. Does it matter? All I know is the harmony that is cradling my heart and the contentment I feel in your arms. Some things are impossible to put into words but I think you know what level I am working on. I told you last week to be careful with what you have started and eluded to my fragile state. I truly am not afraid. I know you are aware of my needs and desires. I know that your soul and heart warms in my presence. There is nothing I would deny you. So I offer my heart and soul to you willingly and without reservation.

Your babygirl,
<<<KISS>>>"

You want your words to put her mind to sleep and sow seeds in that brain of hers. This ho only took 2 weeks to reach an extremely attracted to me state...hell f**k it...to be copped. Now am I an ******* for posting her shyt up here like this? NO!

honey is almost fully copped. Unfortunately she has two kids. I don't feed off a working mom. Her only place on my team is for my own personal pleasure. I will not mack on her. It's hard enough for a young mother to make ends meet without some vampire sucking her life blood away...

Here is her most recent email...she is totally mine now:

Hey Daddy,

I just got your e-mail and your woman is at home taking care of her children like a good woman is supposed to do:) But I am missing you something fierce too. I feel like I need to keep that in check and make sure you have your space too. Cuz if it was up to me I would be all up in your ass like it was a religion or somethin...LOL. I could start one. You just let me know. I could see myself bowing to your ass daily. <GIGGLE> I will call you later. I have to finish cooking for my little ones.

<<<KISS>>>

here is my return email to stoke her fires alittle hotter:

Welcome to the church of Zen. I am your master, lord, Daddy, lover. father, mother, sister, brother....everything you have ever wanted in a man. I am your soul provider...midnight lover. night school teacher....love preacher....I know what is in your soul babygirl. You belong to Daddy now....enter my home and taste my bread....taste the heaven on earth we can make.....taste what is in my heart and soul.....feel what I am....take me deep into you!

just alot of abstract phrases connected together. We as men don't understand it but women feel the essence of what you write.

icehot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot Damn! This is exactly what i needed. I think I have the timing thing down. What i was missing was the words to use.
With these examples, i'll be able to come up with my own variation.

At first, it sounds a little "too much" but dang, I'm gonna give it a field test and see how it goes.

-iceH

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, that is some heavy sh*t. I may not be a woman but I can definitely see and feel how those words would excite some emotions. Very powerful. I think this kind of style could work for me.

Thanks for the info Player.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all that stuff by Player, while good, is dependent upon a high interest level in the first place. i think you're just closing the deal. plus it's a lot of work, it seems. if she doesn't have a high interest level, and you drop this stuff on a chick, she'll creep out in all probability.

she has to want to be seduced--by you specifically. if that's the case, which it appears to be, why bother with the emails at all? close the deal and seduce her in other ways later.

for me, there's no way i can do this to the chicks that i go out with. at least early on. they'll see right through it. the chances of creeping her out are higher than the chances of it working. at least that's how i see it.

however, a bit later on, i'll spit that rap on them, although not as heavy. but again, you're closing the deal? is there a better way to close if you know you're about to close?

i much prefer to be vague and let her wonder IF i want her. i'll drop in just one double-meaning "action" word (e.g. "come"). in addition to keeping it short so as not to bury a THE lead. with Player's approach, there's no wondering on this issue. it's pretty clear--you want to hook up with her. she might even be saying, "come on bro...fvck me now and stop the BS...i'm YOURS ALREADY!!!"

there's a saying in business on closing deals. when you know you're going to close it, SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND SIGN THE DOCS NOW!!!

not directed towards you, nor is this...

way too many people in business (and DJ Land) oversell. they don't realize they've closed the deal already. then they keep yapping and talk the prospect right out of it. took me five years and a half a mill to figure that one out!

different approaches work equally as well, even polar opposites. it's all in the execution.

just my two cents...

Last edited: