“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The approach

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Up until a week ago when I found this website by the blessing of the gods, I never approahced girls. I hit the dance floor and hoped something would happen, occasionally grabbing the odd girl in a gesture to dance, which was usually rejected.

Not only this but when a girl hit on me I was too AFC'ish to notice, perhaps the following is the most prime example.

Me and my mates were sitting in a kareoke bar having a drink and discussing kareoke songs and trying to persuade each other to get up and sing. A girl walking past over-heard this and used it as an excuse to come over and talk. After 5 minutes she was sat next to me, very close so that every time she moved her arms it would rub against me. She then started playfully ruffing up my hair.

Obvious signs of attraction.

I however didn't notice because I was too dumb to realise.

This week we visited the same bar and I saw a group of 3 girls sat down, I used the excuse of looking for a lighter to go over there but they didn't have one so I ran out of things to say and went back to my table.

Two blokes then went and sat with them, that did it for me.

Me and my mate came and sat with them and I couldn't be arsed with an excuse, I just said in a confident way,

"We saw there's a lot of you so we're gonna come and join the party"

It turns out that these other two blokes were pretty AFCish.

By the end of the night I walked away with a number and neither of the other two or my mate did, despite a girl literally rubbing my mates leg.

Now I know it's been said countless times before, but having the balls to approach a girl is absolutley essential to getting girls. It seems obvious and I know it's not easy to do, but all you have to do is trust yourself. I've tried twice so far in a bar atmosphere, both times I've got numbers. Now it may be that both those girls were just being polite or were pissed or whatever, but it's incredibly unlikely that would be the case 2 weeks running. If it is then who cares? It's there problem not mine. I'm going to College on Monday where they'll be plenty of girls so it really dosen't bother me if they're interested or not, it's just nice to have a number and the option of ringing them back. It's also good to have a phone book full of girls numbers because when girls go through it like they always do, it shows immediate competition.

So next time you're sitting there with a hot girl sat there, just recite the following.

"I'm sitting here with no girl, no phone number and a beer, the worst that could happen is that I'll be sitting here with no girl, no phone number and a beer, along with expereince, not a damaged ego, but an expereince to be learnt from and one step closer to having no fear"

And we all know what the best case scenario is :)

Thank you for reading, I know it's not totally original but I hope I've touched on a couple of aspects which you might not have heard before.

Remember, you don't always need an excuse to approach a girl.

I would have never in a million years used that "join the party" line a couple of weeks ago, and a couple of weeks ago I'd never got a number in a bar before.....

Think about it and I'm sure you can see that realistically, there's nothing to worry about what so ever.

Thank you
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

LuisGarcia10

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2004
Messages
310
Reaction score
9
Location
England
Sorry guys, I've just realised that I made a smiliar post when I got home last night when I was a little drunk. ;)

Basically both say the same thing so feel free to delete one of them mods. :)

Apologies!
 

big_jeffry

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
at this point in the game, dont mind body language. Just ask yourself "is she being friendly and open" and if the answer is yes, thats good, keep dj'ing her.
 
Top