Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Anti-Flake Methodology

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about flaky women... it's how they communicate disinterest. It's just a rude version of 'no'.

Let them flake... it's how you find out if a woman is really interested in you, or if she has any class. If she flakes she is a classless women who doesn't really like you... GOOD... you found this out without spending any money.
I’d rather get flaked on by a rude/classless girl than waste my time and money on a date with one. I used to be all Mr.Antiflake rage until I sat on the other side of the table.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Maybe most of the women you spoke with had high interest in you already.

If they still flake, there was a better offer/ option available i.e. Tyrone hit her up.

It all boils down to what her needs are at the time you ask her out, what she's looking for at the day you set, what her other offers/ options are, and who's available.

Welcome to Mario Kart.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about flaky women... it's how they communicate disinterest. It's just a rude version of 'no'.

Let them flake... it's how you find out if a woman is really interested in you, or if she has any class. If she flakes she is a classless women who doesn't really like you... GOOD... you found this out without spending any money.
I'd say that was true 10 years ago, but Gen Z women are brutal and have no respect for your time.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't blame them though. There are too many examples of crazy loser dudes that attacked or even murdered women for this.
That is true. I think one thing that many men do not understand is that women are always afraid of what might happen. Men take so much for granted, walking to our cars at night after work, getting on an elevator with strangers... being a woman means you always have to have your guard up. They are afraid that if they are too nice to a man, he might turn into a terrifying stalker. The go on a first date with a man... there is always the possibility they will find themselves in an uncomfortable situation.

I have taught my daughters to NEVER give any dude false hope... tell them up front you are not interested... yeah he might call you a b1tch, and talk sh1t about you, but that is much better than some lunatic slow driving past your house every night.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’d rather get flaked on by a rude/classless girl than waste my time and money on a date with one. I used to be all Mr.Antiflake rage until I sat on the other side of the table.
The worst thing and man at any age can do is the 'try' and win over a woman. If right from the start she is not willing to commit time and attention to get to know you better, then what you have is a woman, for whatever reason, does not think you have what she wants. If she was attracted to you, she would make an effort to see if you two might be a fit.

Make a play, and if you get push back... move on... there are too many women in the world to lock onto one.