The Anti-Flake Methodology

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Been going on dates recently and i started testing and implementing different techniques to avoid flakes. I would say i removed my flakes to a level of 90%

There is a very simple technique i use.

What most guys do and I'm sure not many in this forum but people I know and weak beta simps is to "call to verify"

Let's say you talk with a Chick on Friday to meet up on Monday.

In order to avoid the flake just send the location on Monday. That's it.

Example:

Me: we should catch up on Monday
Her: sure what time?
Me: at around 20:00 i will send you the location on Monday.
Her: where are we going? i need to know
Me: you will know on Monday.
Her: yes, but i want to know to dress properly
Me: you will have plenty of time on Monday to dress properly.
Her: Ok, well Monday then..

Is that simple. I could have send the location on the initial text. But this gives me a high risk of her flaking at the last minute or not showing up.

Sending the location on Monday, means that if she does not reply, or she cancels, or tries to change plans or anything like that you will not waste your time.

This is not a call to verify weak beta move. "Hey are we up for today?" this is just too weak.

This works every single time, i had chicks cancel dates, i had chicks tell me that because i did not contacted them for 3 days that they planned something else. It's crazy how I save my time and energy from flakes.

Hope this adds value to your game.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been going on dates recently and i started testing and implementing different techniques to avoid flakes. I would say i removed my flakes to a level of 90%

There is a very simple technique i use.

What most guys do and I'm sure not many in this forum but people I know and weak beta simps is to "call to verify"

Let's say you talk with a Chick on Friday to meet up on Monday.

In order to avoid the flake just send the location on Monday. That's it.

Example:

Me: we should catch up on Monday
Her: sure what time?
Me: at around 20:00 i will send you the location on Monday.
Her: where are we going? i need to know
Me: you will know on Monday.
Her: yes, but i want to know to dress properly
Me: you will have plenty of time on Monday to dress properly.
Her: Ok, well Monday then..

This is not a call to verify weak beta move. "Hey are we up for today?" this is just too weak.

This works every single time, i had chicks cancel dates, i had chicks tell me that because i did not contacted them for 3 days that they planned something else. It's crazy how I save my time and energy from flakes.
I like this move. Do you arrange most of your dates from tech-based methods (swipe apps, Instagram)? I could see that move being effective in tech-based date arranging.

I do most of my date arranging in-person, so I arrange the details in-person. I've never believed in the call/text to verify method. However, I have had plenty of women call/text me to verify. The call/text to verify move seems far more common with tech-based date arranging methods than in-person ones.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many girls did you try this on? How do you know your method was why they didn't flake?

Girls don't flake because you told them where to meet too early in advance. They flake because they weren't that interested, the connection wasn't strong enough, or they had something/someone better to do.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying that maybe your method didn't lessen the flake rate (although I am not convinced of that), but frankly I would never use this. Generally speaking, many women I have set dates up with love to build rapport prior to the date and one of the easiest rapport building text exchanges is usually to discuss the venue you are heading to (drinks, food, live music, etc. that will be there). This would eliminate that possibility and, at least to me, comes off a bit bizarre.

I like to be charming/charismatic and telling a woman "you will know where we are going when I tell you where on the day itself" comes off like someone who lacks social grace.

Edit: And any DJ who knows the ropes never calls just to verify. You simply send a light hearted text the day of (wear something sexy tonight, I'll be the good looking guy at the bar, etc.)

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this move. Do you arrange most of your dates from tech-based methods (swipe apps, Instagram)? I could see that move being effective in tech-based date arranging.

I do most of my date arranging in-person, so I arrange the details in-person. I've never believed in the call/text to verify method. However, I have had plenty of women call/text me to verify. The call/text to verify move seems far more common with tech-based date arranging methods than in-person ones.
If a woman calls you to verify that's a very good sign of high initial attraction level. In that case that's perfectly fine to do so.

The problem starts when guys start doing that.

I also use this when cold approaching after getting the phone number, i use it on every circumstance. This can work in every situation.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How many girls did you try this on? How do you know your method was why they didn't flake?

Girls don't flake because you told them where to meet too early in advance. They flake because they weren't that interested, the connection wasn't strong enough, or they had something/someone better to do.
Agree, but even if that is the case you have to filter them out.

You need a way to filter those flaky uninterest women that waste your time. You could wait and go to the date simply by setting date and time on a specific day show up and get flaked. Or you could call to verify in which shows in a very subtle way that you are more into the girl then she is into you initially.

I'm not saying that call to verify is the worst thing in the world. But if you can avoid that then it would be best to be avoided.

Every single girl i dated for the past 9 months i have used it on.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not saying that maybe your method didn't lessen the flake rate (although I am not convinced of that), but frankly I would never use this. Generally speaking, many women I have set dates up with love to build rapport prior to the date and one of the easiest rapport building text exchanges is usually to discuss the venue you are heading to (drinks, food, live music, etc. that will be there). This would eliminate that possibility and, at least to me, comes off a bit bizarre.

I like to be charming/charismatic and telling a woman "you will know where we are going when I tell you where on the day itself" comes off like someone who lacks social grace.

Edit: And any DJ who knows the ropes never calls just to verify. You simply send a light hearted text the day of (wear something sexy tonight, I'll be the good looking guy at the bar, etc.)
I have done this and build rapport with girls before going to dates.

I'm not saying it does not work.

Being charming and charismatic yes it's important and it builds the proper context. But even that could lead to the girl flaking.

You can be charismatic and play the game of mystery of where you are going with her, in the same context as with telling her where you are going and building rapport. It's not black and white. If this works for you use it. If that does not create flakes for you then by all means keep that rapport building.

I usually do this after at-least i have went on a first date. Second dates and afterwards yes, i can build rapport since the girl is investing and no need to send location each time for another day.

But at-least for the first date in my experience i use this to avoid flaky girls.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are having issues with flaking then you should probably address the initial problem not jump around it.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are having issues with flaking then you should probably address the initial problem not jump around it.
I don't have any initial problems, most girls i set dates show up.

This is mostly for me to filter women that pretend or want to waste my time.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also disagree with calling to verify a date being seen as beta. If I am going to plan my day around this date, I need to know if this girl is going to show up or not. This is common practice in the literally any type of relationship/negotiating situation.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this. I think as another noted it creates intrigue. Getting a woman to think about you, especially with todays attention spans being shorter than ever is key.

it shows alot of confidence also

parabellum

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am usually more direct with the location , but I see how this can show some mistery and dominance if you time it well and dont yield to her asking multiple times.

Just out of curiosity, at what stage are you sending this “we should catch up” text?

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am usually more direct with the location , but I see how this can show some mistery and dominance if you time it well and dont yield to her asking multiple times.

Just out of curiosity, at what stage are you sending this “we should catch up” text?
This was, in the beginning of the conversation after she texted me and we said hi and so. Is the very initial stage.

I don't waste too much time on texting i go straight to the point.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
With a bit of experience you can usually tell when a flake is incoming anyway , but I would never turn up to a date without calling a chick earlier in the day

Just call her and say yea looking forward to seeing you later , I find usually when they hear your voice it calms them down a bit and reassures them as women are world class over thinkers and over worriers

If she doesn't answer or reply within about 15 mins you can pretty much guarantee a flake anyway

You really don't need to over complicate it

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To each his own, but from what I have learned the hard way, in this day and age, anything from your side, be it a call or a joke or some random text BETWEEN DATES almost equals flakes. Yes, it's that risky.

Normally I set up a date at a maximum 24-48-72 (in some cases) hours prior, and I don't call or text anything in between, if she shows up, you know her IL was high to begin with. If she flakes or doesn't show up at all, you know you'd dodge a fvcking bullet.

Last edited:

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
With a bit of experience you can usually tell when a flake is incoming anyway , but I would never turn up to a date without calling a chick earlier in the day

Just call her and say yea looking forward to seeing you later , I find usually when they hear your voice it calms them down a bit and reassures them as women are world class over thinkers and over worriers

If she doesn't answer or reply within about 15 mins you can pretty much guarantee a flake anyway

You really don't need to over complicate it
You could do that, or you could text the location and be done with it.

Learning Curve

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To each his own, but from what I have learned the hard way, in this day and age, anything from your side, be it a call or a joke or some random text BETWEEN DATES almost equals flakes. Yes, it's that risky.

Normally I set up a date at a maximum 24-48 hours prior, and I don't call or text anything in between, if she shows up, you know her IL was high to begin with. If she flakes or doesn't show up at all, you know you'd dodge a fvcking bullet.
This is also a good way to go and i was doing this in the past.

Setting a date in advance for 2-3 days. Yes it can also work but i found some chicks did not show up, some chicks told me because we have not spoke for 3 days i thought it was off.

And i found that i can remove this by sending a location at the day of the date.

All though your example truly scans the interest of a woman. If she shows up after 3 days of no contact that's high interest.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't worry about flaky women... it's how they communicate disinterest. It's just a rude version of 'no'.

Let them flake... it's how you find out if a woman is really interested in you, or if she has any class. If she flakes she is a classless women who doesn't really like you... GOOD... you found this out without spending any money.