Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The answer to most of you women problems is.........

Glassguy

Reaction score
You need to build a rotation. Plain and simple.

Get out of that mindset of "I am looking for that special woman". It doesnt work. This isnt the Disney channel fellas. Of course we ALL would like to find that unicorn that we get along with to have a good LTR with, thus even more reasons why a rotation is so important.

A solid rotation of 3-4 chicks will:

-Eliminate the neediness of wanting a woman's (singular) attention all of the time.
-Eliminate the over texting/calling
-Create mystery
-Develop an abundance mindset
-Put the women you are spinning in hyper gear to chase you
-You wont follow dating "rules" because you actually will stop giving a shyte. You will do what you want. Why? Because you can get away with it. If one doesnt like it, who cares. She is out or at least on the back burner. Move on to your other plates.
-You will naturally build the confidence that you need from abundance that attracts more women. The rich do get richer in this game. Thats a fact.
-Your frame will be stronger

Building a rotation is not that hard but it IS work.

You have to:

-Properly screen to avoid wasting time and money on useless dates.
-Keep the first few "dates" to drinks only. What happens after you grab a few drinks depends on the chemistry/vibe
-You MUST be clear that you are "talking to other people" so you dont wind up looking like a liar. When women ask me if I am talking to other people, I simply
say that "I am freshly single and talking to a few but exploring my options". I say that no matter how long I have been single. You must create the illusion that
you are open to a relationship with the right person but not in a rush.
-You MUST MUST MUST be willing to walk away. Thats the beauty of a rotation. If one acts disrespectful, its easy to initiate S&D and create space. You have
other options when you have a rotation.

I was once the guy that wasnt a manipulator or cheater. I dont view spinning plates in my rotation as cheating or manipulating. I make it clear that I am talking to other people. Its her choice if she wants to see me again.

I know many of you guys cringe at the thought of getting "caught up" in talking to multiple women. Trust me, it drives them mad because they LOVE the turmoil and competition. If many other women want YOU, they will too. It increases the value in her eyes.

Take the plunge. Build a rotation. I try to go out with a new chick once a week or at the least once every 2 weeks. I need good replacements for my weakest plate in case I need to bounce her from the rotation.

Thats the beauty.

Just food for thought that works for ME.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Oh...and for the record I am on the verge of replacing 2 of my current plates for various reasons. So I have 2 dates this weekend, one for Monday and one for next Friday (she wanted to do this weekend but next Friday was the best I can do...and she is blowing my phone up).

4 dates in the next 7 days with 4 different women. I am not there to let her screen me, I am there to screen her. Do I want HER to be worked into my busy schedule/rotation. Thats my mindset when I show up on a first date drinks affair.

The ability to cut them lose is priceless in a woman's eyes.

Its Friday- Everyone get their frame on. A strong one at that. Go get some sexual attention.

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
4 dates in 7 days is a lot. From my experience, I get a bit burned out when I go that many days out of a week.

I can maybe do 3 days of a full week for this, otherwise I feel like I'm spreading myself too thin across my other hobbies/interests/friends, etc.

For example, last week I went Thurs-Sat with dates each night. I get to sunday and realize I blew my whole weekend on WOMEN and not on myself or pursuing a passion of mine.

Women are not a man's purpose. I don't mean to try to argue, obviously, just playing a little bit of devil's advocate, so to say.

Everything about this post is solid. I even read it twice I liked it so much.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh...and for the record I am on the verge of replacing 2 of my current plates for various reasons. So I have 2 dates this weekend, one for Monday and one for next Friday (she wanted to do this weekend but next Friday was the best I can do...and she is blowing my phone up).

4 dates in the next 7 days with 4 different women. I am not there to let her screen me, I am there to screen her. Do I want HER to be worked into my busy schedule/rotation. Thats my mindset when I show up on a first date drinks affair.

The ability to cut them lose is priceless in a woman's eyes.

Its Friday- Everyone get their frame on. A strong one at that. Go get some sexual attention.
Glassguy,

First off, congrats on your dating success and for the advice....I believe it is spot on.

I noticed we are close to the same age. Like me, I am sure you are more attracted to women 10-15 and maybe 20 years younger!?

Funny how as I get older, an early 20's woman with just an average face seems smokin hot due to the youthful glow of their skin, shiny hair, etc....but when we were close to their age, they were just okay lookin.

Anyhow, these plates you are spinning. Are they younger women?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well at last there's at least 1 man here who knows how to handle women in his life.

You just forgot to add in another important quality...leadership skills which is of paramount importance but underdeveloped in this site.

If a man can't lead other men then at the very minimum he should be able to lead his women. The skill set is the same and applicable throughout his lifetime.

Fail that. You fail everything else.

Ignore that. You will continuously be regurgitating "red flags", "mad women" , "the world doesn't understand me" drivel.

The moans of a loser is always the same worldwide.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Well at last there's at least 1 man here who knows how to handle women in his life.

You just forgot to add in another important quality...leadership skills which is of paramount importance but underdeveloped in this site.

If a man can't lead other men then at the very minimum he should be able to lead his women. The skill set is the same and applicable throughout his lifetime.

Fail that. You fail everything else.

Ignore that. You will continuously be regurgitating "red flags", "mad women" , "the world doesn't understand me" drivel.

The moans of a loser is always the same worldwide.
Guys who spend too much time trying to lead other guys are kinda gay.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

What do you mean “lead women?”

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
4 dates in 7 days is a lot. From my experience, I get a bit burned out when I go that many days out of a week.

I can maybe do 3 days of a full week for this, otherwise I feel like I'm spreading myself too thin across my other hobbies/interests/friends, etc.

For example, last week I went Thurs-Sat with dates each night. I get to sunday and realize I blew my whole weekend on WOMEN and not on myself or pursuing a passion of mine.

Women are not a man's purpose. I don't mean to try to argue, obviously, just playing a little bit of devil's advocate, so to say.

Everything about this post is solid. I even read it twice I liked it so much.
Same here. I had a rotation of 3-4 women and it burnt me out. Having a rotation is great in the beginning stages of the red pill, so you aren’t being needy and beta. Plus having sex with different women is awesome.
I also got to a point where I felt like I had to have a rotation of women because I started to fear that my plates would leave me. I needed to have a backup immediately which is actually a beta trait. These days I enjoying being in a relationship, not spinning any plates, don’t really care if the woman I am with leaves me because I know there will be plenty more after her. I no longer need the safety net of a rotation. It’s taking me a long time to get here but it should be everyone’s goal.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Just keep in mind that the 3-4 girls you’re juggling also have 3-4 guys they are potentially one mess up from you away from dating and fvcking.
Not necessarily. If you are the prize and their best option, they may have orbiters but they will keep their eye on the prize.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep in mind that the 3-4 girls you’re juggling also have 3-4 guys they are potentially one mess up from you away from dating and fvcking.
Thats true however they are not all used for sex. Women more than anything value the Men just for attention, the goal is to be the 1 Man out of her 3-4 Men that she is fvcking non stop and craves for more. On the outside Women appear to have a ton of Men but the truth is that they use Men for their non sexual purposes (complements, Flirting, attention) she usually has 1 or maybe 2 that she is getting railed by.

Also when the Man displays he has multiple Women, both Men and Women find that guy to be an "Alpha" because it's more difficult or "Impressive" for a Man to have multiple Women than it is for a Women to have multiple Men.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Make sense.

Its common knowlege that women want a man that is assertive, confident and decisive.
Doesn't mean you have to lead THEM. Sounds like a huge liability. She should be able to take care of herself, otherwise you're talking to a little girl. Nobody has time for that.

ChillDude6767

Banned
Reaction score
Thats true however they are not all used for sex. Women more than anything value the Men just for attention, the goal is to be the 1 Man out of her 3-4 Men that she is fvcking non stop and craves for more. On the outside Women appear to have a ton of Men but the truth is that they use Men for their non sexual purposes (complements, Flirting, attention) she usually has 1 or maybe 2 that she is getting railed by.

Also when the Man displays he has multiple Women, both Men and Women find that guy to be an "Alpha" because it's more difficult or "Impressive" for a Man to have multiple Women than it is for a Women to have multiple Men.
What I've noticed, even from hot girls who get tons of attention, etc....

Is that there boyfriends are usually not some Superman. I honestly can't figure out what makes their bf so special to them 99% of the time.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't mean you have to lead THEM. Sounds like a huge liability. She should be able to take care of herself, otherwise you're talking to a little girl. Nobody has time for that.
I just think we have different idea of what leadership is.

Effective leadership with example, drives,.mindset etc. Is often something th
Makes people respect you, look up to you and be like you.
Will make women admire you.
Look a sports team capitain, they are usualy the most dedicated guys that other players wants to emulate, because of their drive, character and mindset.
Its a great way to show your value, and keep your frame