Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The anomaly of the thelonewolflegend. A progress bar. Please donate.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All his questions go here from now on.

Wolf: only post in this thread. This way you'll be able to track your progress and have a concise list of your questions and the advice you receive. You will also not have to bump anymore. Also, people will be more inclined to be helpful and follow along with, and check in on you, when you are not polluting the main page with triple posts per day. Give respect and understanding and so shall you receive it.

We are trying to participate in helping you regardless of troll suspicions. Now you need to participate also.:trouble:

http://www.mts.net/~bpony/djbible/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R1JBQMXbN2k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVuMXpd1NJA

http://www.amazon.com/Get-Inside-Her-Secrets-Attract-ebook/dp/B00AY8OCIY/ref=asap_bc?ie=UTF8 I think this book is better for you than some of the other ones normally suggested.

Chickfight

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If he's a troll, that basically means his life is sad and pathetic with the amount he posts here. If not, he obviously has some kind of mental disability.

In either case he needs help. I don't know if he can get the help he needs here. There's occasionally good advice on this board, but you have to sift through a lot of utter crap to find it. Without a sound mental state, you could get caught up in a bad advice and negative ways of thinking. He's unable to distinguish good advice from bad so I don't know, I doubt it's heathy for him.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I just put him on ignore months ago. That list is getting quite large these days.
How do you ignore someone?

Reaction score
Seriously my friend gets texts from girl she wants to do something kinky friday night things like that. How cnn i get girls to text that they never do?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
I just put him on ignore months ago. That list is getting quite large these days.
The only person I have on my ignore list is Jaylan...

Reaction score
Google Voice I'm not envy of my friend what I'm trying to explain is I don't get girls talking sexual to me ever like s****** or saying they want to do something kinky I want to know how do I get them to do that?

other question I know you guys say that you need to keep options open and to be unavailable or aloof etc my question is I have this girl that I am starting to date and I'm going to see her tomorrow night and we talked the other night she was telling me that she's been with jerks and found out the guy was married or the guy that was living with his girlfriend things up on that nature. Should I keep my options open until she wants to be my girlfriend obviously when she asked that should I go ahead and do it or play for long because I feel like I play her that i would lose her. And she says she doesnt like to play games and she seems to like chivalry. What do you guys think

EvilSpirit22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
The only person I have on my ignore list is Jaylan...
He's on my ignore list too. I just can't deal with his ****.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He may be a little "different", but he's not breaking any rules.

Seems pretty easy to me to ignore individuals if they bother you for some reason.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thelonewolflegend said:
Google Voice I'm not envy of my friend what I'm trying to explain is I don't get girls talking sexual to me ever like s****** or saying they want to do something kinky I want to know how do I get them to do that?

other question I know you guys say that you need to keep options open and to be unavailable or aloof etc my question is I have this girl that I am starting to date and I'm going to see her tomorrow night and we talked the other night she was telling me that she's been with jerks and found out the guy was married or the guy that was living with his girlfriend things up on that nature. Should I keep my options open until she wants to be my girlfriend obviously when she asked that should I go ahead and do it or play for long because I feel like I play her that i would lose her. And she says she doesnt like to play games and she seems to like chivalry. What do you guys think
I think you should go with your gut feeling and when you see the result analyze what went right, what went wrong, and what needs to be changed.

Reaction score
Thanks for help sarcasm. Well she cant deny sex next time that would be crappy we almost literally did it she was wet as hell i cant see her not having sex next time or she prude what do i do john says make date mobday have her cone over with sushi be drunk whats the deal? Ibread online you supposed to stop her no one told me.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are many clueless, hopeless guys who are confused with trolls.

Reaction score
Okay look chow im going thru **** foot is hurting and its been aggrevating not trying to piss u off just trying to not get depress n **** man so just can you be cool and understanding

Reaction score
Its whatever bro u uptight as hell just gotta live a little chill relax people got issues man i know you dont know me but if. Saw me when i was with lanika toll now HUGE INPROVEMENT 270 pounds complete beta let gf wall over me did whatever she said. Now 227 my own man still improving mentally and physically so you know whatever man bye

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allow me to take this opportunity to point out that my friend lonewolf, with help from myself, Salinechow, and others, is now fvcking a 26 y/o who was a virgin...until she met him. Good job, man. :cheer:

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one here that wants to see lone wolf get 10 red dots?