"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

The anal shock & awe

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Red Oke

Banned
Joined
Dec 30, 2022
Messages
28
Reaction score
3
Age
35
Atom Smasher, i'm actually finishing up some work. Doing some stuff w Shrodinger Equation soon
 

zekko

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2009
Messages
16,746
Reaction score
9,936
I’m amazed that you brought it up. I think it was 5 days ago I heard of this Atom Smasher superhero and thought “I’ll bet some of the guys think I’ve named myself after this guy” and made a mental note to check out who he actually is.
I seem to have a number of false memories. I distinctly remember seeing a few Beatles videos that I later determined do not exist, like seeing John and Paul do "Cry Baby Cry" on a talk show. Then there's your Atom Smasher thing. I don't have dementia, so maybe it's the Mandela Effect!
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,102
That’s vanilla. The all time classic is “You like ass to mouth right? You look like you do”
Hahahaha! I bet if you delivered that in the right time most chicks would probably bust up laughing as long as they didn't think you were serious
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,872
Reaction score
19,102
Atom Smasher, i'm actually finishing up some work. Doing some stuff w Shrodinger Equation soon
Oh...is that you trying to figure out the perfect ways to shave your balls while leaving no stragglers down there? I know it must be hard to come up with an equation for that...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top