"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

The amount of slaying a well put together Asian or Indian guy can do is insane these days.

Joined
May 26, 2013
Messages
246
Reaction score
50
It used to be unheard of like 5 years ago but something happened. I used to think maybe it was racial biases from women but the truth is most Asian and Indian men are pretty ugly. I am talking super skinny or super fat, not that well put together and don't really care for their looks. No doubt that most Asian and Indian men will struggle because most Asian and Indian men do not care for game, they just don't. Bad BO, shorter than average, not a care for their looks, awkward around women and not really into that game and nightlife lifestyle. I am talking about the few Asian and Indian men who have gone on that journey of trying to look good, fit in and be attractive to women.

I never knew so many women, especially white women, were open to going for Indian and especially Asian men. It is different but more socially acceptable as wrong as that sounds.

Almost every tall and decent looking Asian guy I have met has had white women want to get with him. I have seen all types, even the sorority girl types, go for Asian and Indian dudes who were more whitewashed. It is crazy how big the dating pool is with the demographics, so many women become genuinely curious once they see a guy who isn't the stereotype.

Here are some groups of women I know that absolutely adore Asian and Indian men:

Slavic women
Jewish women
Latin women
Scandinavian/Northern European descent white women
Upper middle class white girls from more conservative parts of the US

Don't get me wrong here, you might get certain white girls who grew up in the ghetto heavy cultures that are trashy, they might not be so open to Asian and Indian men. You might even get certain women who are genuinely still stuck 20 years behind the times and buy into outdated stereotypes.

The worst offenders are whitewashed Asian and Indian girls that tend to be self-hating but even then.....

But stuff is changing for real in a huge huge way.

Every time I have been to a young trendy well off area of a city and spent the night out there, I have seen Asian and Indian men making out with hot girls and showing up with some HBBs.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I just feel used after reading the entirety of a very long post.

Here you go....well done for being an Indian !
 

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,539
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Race isn't that important in Western cultures. In many cases, it can only help you.

Moral of the story - focus on being the best man out there. A dominant, fit, well put together man of any race can clean up.
 
Top