Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Amoral Wasteland?

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Call me a late bloomer if you wish but over the past few years, while I have been slowly but steadily improving myself, I have been finding something very worrisome about women. I find it perilously disconcerting how they suffer from what seems to be a sheer lack of consciousness. Aside from the fact that if you observe any group of two or more women, no men, talking at leisure about whatever they want—in other words, girl talk—the only thing they ever talk about is people, either their life or the lives of people in their lives; aside from that; there is a vaccuum of amorality. The only thing worse than immorality is amorality; it is better to be bad but have an existing moral compass than to be nothing but different masks.

I have intellectually known about this nature of amorality for quite some time but it hasn’t been concrete, substantive, to me until fairly recently, about the past six months. I fvcked a girl who (as it turns out) had a boyfriend and I fvcked another girl who who was engaged. I made out with a woman for an hour and about three fourths the way through I felt a big ring on her left wedding finger. I was struck by how it didn’t seem to even occur to them they were committing indiscretions. No sense of guilt, no second thought. No... thoughts. No “I shouldn’t be doing this.” They were the entirety of the emotion they were in at the moment. Sex. Lust. I had a date with a woman who had slept with over forty men—quite some sex enthusiast. Over the years I have witnessed women be on the hunt for a new boyfriend—or boytoy—and it’s disconcerting how at one moment they may be overheard expressing how they will dump their boyfriend or be found to just not obstruct male advances—no sense of guilt—but then to see them show complete desire and loyality when they are with their man. I keep thinking to myself that if I were that boyfriend I would have no clue in knowing anything was wrong.

There is a married gothic chick that I kinda know, who is 19 and married right out of high school. (Yes, disaster in the making.) She is very friendly to me and flirts with me, has made suggestions on various occasions about partying together, but I have kept myself restrained out of respect of possible negative consequences. I think I recently saw her at a bar, with her husband. I didn’t say anything to them but I sensed the guy picked up on who I was and seemed to be profoundly sad, like maybe he was realizing he had married a slvt, giving credence to the wisdom that gothic chicks are perhaps too easy. Who knows what was going on but it is moments like those which I find disconcerting.

There is always the argument put forth by women, married men, religious men, skinny or fat white boys, that on the subject of women and their hollow nature: “Yes, but if you find a good woman...” Okay, maybe—maybe “not all” women cheat. If we are to believe research on infidelity that a good handful of women never cheat, based on the word of women, there is hope. But if the nature of women is amorality, complete emotion, and if the lady front continues to progressively get easier for me as I progressively become a more desirable man, how am I to trust any woman that she won’t sleep or fool around while putting on the masks of goodness? If it becomes so easy for me to lay women regardless of their masks, what’s to stop another man to do the same against me?

It seems as if, if women reject the advances of a man it is not out of any sense of morality, of wedding vows, of honor of word, but simply because the price wasn’t right. Women are attracted to men with character and you know what they say about attraction, you are attracted to traits you don’t have.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this much. All women are capable of cheating. I wouldn't say that about all guys. I know some guys who I honestly believe would never ever cheat on their wives and girlfriends.

I'm saddened too. I don't do married women for a variety of reasons, but I have had several opportunities in the past few years.

Same thing with girls with boyfriends. Sad but loyalty isn't in alot of peoples vocabularies nowadays.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
I was struck by how it didn’t seem to even occur to them they were committing indiscretions. No sense of guilt, no second thought. No... thoughts. No “I shouldn’t be doing this.” They were the entirety of the emotion they were in at the moment. Sex. Lust.
I always thought my last g/f was a straight up honest person. She would often tell on herself for doing things I might not approve of. Imagine my shock and horror when I found out she was seeing someone else behind my back, and even when confronted with cold hard facts, pretty much stone cold busted, she continued to deny everything.

Now the worst part of this wasn't her committing the crime, it was the refusal to take responsibility for and own up to her actions, which in turn made it impossible for her to feel any kind of remorse for betraying me. That's what really fukked with me. She would admit a little bit of something, and I could always tell she was holding back. I could see it written all over her face....she wasn't sorry for what she had done, she was sorry she had gotten caught. And I told her that it would be INFINITELY better for her to come completely clean with me than to try to hide anything because I would be able to tell. Still, she absolutely refused to own up.

I honestly believe that it was because she had rationalized that she was simply "hanging out with a male friend" although she admitted he kissed her a couple of times and I caught her coming back from his house at 4am. I think she REALLY had herself convinced that she didn't do anything wrong...it was amazing!

When I caught her out till 4am it took a team of mules to get her to admit where she was at, and even after she admitted to being at his house she said it was "to tell him that I couldn't be friends anymore". I tore her a new one and she was on her hands and knees BEGGING and pleading with me to take her back. Plenty of tears out of fear (of losing me) but none of remorse. She simply was not sorry for what she did, even after all of that.

So I know exactly what you are talking about here. To my astonishment the good girl I spent two years with turned out to be missing that moral compass. Very hurtful and disappointing, to say the least.

I think I recently saw her at a bar, with her husband. I didn’t say anything to them but I sensed the guy picked up on who I was and seemed to be profoundly sad, like maybe he was realizing he had married a slvt
That reminds me of a chick I met at good ole Bar Orlando awhile back (I know it was a sh!thole, don't laugh) who took an instant liking to me. I would see her on Saturday nights, she would grind her ass up on me on the dance floor, telling me things like, "we move well together, don't you think?"

I almost had her back at my place one night after last call. The only thing that stopped it from happening was her fat friend who had managed to hook up with these two other guys and they all wanted to go eat, so she couldn't leave her friend alone with strangers.

Come to find out, this chick was married. She was out every weekend rubbing her ass on me and whispering in my ear while her poor hubby probably sat home crying his eyes out. (I know cause I have been that poor guy!)

I actually met her husband when she brought him to the club one night. I don't know if it was simply his intuition or what, but I got the death stare even though I just shook his hand and moved on. I really felt bad for the guy. A few weeks later I find out that she had left her husband and was shacking up with a guy she met at work. What a ho-bag.

But if the nature of women is amorality, complete emotion, and if the lady front continues to progressively get easier for me as I progressively become a more desirable man, how am I to trust any woman that she won’t sleep or fool around while putting on the masks of goodness? If it becomes so easy for me to lay women regardless of their masks, what’s to stop another man to do the same against me?
Good point.

I don't think you can trust a damn one of them. I'm not being pessimistic, I'm being REALISTIC. Like you said, the nature of women and how they are at the mercy of their emotions makes it pretty much impossible to trust them. It's only a matter of the right person pushing the right buttons at the right time and she's out fukking some chump that's half the man you are.

BTW...if you still wanna get lunch shoot me an email or PM. Good post.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ricky
I know this much. All women are capable of cheating. I wouldn't say that about all guys. I know some guys who I honestly believe would never ever cheat on their wives and girlfriends.
I agree with this 100%.

I used to be one of those guys. Call it a compromise of character or whatever...but these days I'm not so sure that I wouldn't give in to temptation knowing what I know.

In the past when I was trying to be a good boy my buddy always used to tell me, "WHY??? You know eventually she won't hesitate to do it to you." I would refrain from misconduct despite his advice. And guess what? Most of the time he was right. I could have beat her to the punch and at least felt like I one-upped her.

Kid Quick

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone, male or female, is capable of cheating. The difference is the degree to which one can resist that temptation.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said that no married woman is worth dealing with the wrath of her husband. If I had caught my ex-wife in the act, I probably would have killed the guy on the spot. Rational thought goes completely out the window. Getting laid is not worth risking your life or making a mortal enemy. Married women are like fat girls. They're too easy.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bible_Belt
Solomon said that no married woman is worth dealing with the wrath of her husband.... Getting laid is not worth risking your life or making a mortal enemy.
Amen.

I shudder to think about my girl with another man. Id like to think that would never happen, but....women can be decietful creatures.:nervous:

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Both women and men are only as loyal as their conditions and opportunities permit them to be. I laugh when my friends point fingers at people with religious convictions saying, "look at those hypocrites", but the fact of the matter is we're all hypocrites to some degree and will conveniently alter our own perceptions and interpretations according to our conscious and subconscious conditions. This is why I always advocate observing a woman's behavior as the most accurate way to evaluate intent and motivation rather than basing estimations upon what she says. Even the most steadfast, earnest woman you know will still contradict her stated intent with her actions - even when she consciously recognizes that her actions are in direct opposition to what she's knows she declared as her intent. It's actually quite common for people to be publicly outspoken and opposed to certain behaviors that, under the appropriate circumstances and personal condition, they will readily engage in.

My point is in no way exclusive to women - men will engage in hypocritical behaviors in their own way - but the subject was women and in that I would say that they are only as amoral as their conditions permit them to be. What's the greater problem, women's amorality or men who are willing cuckolds enabling and excusing these women with their inaction and inability to address their behavior? We're only as sick as what we believe in and our ability to put rubber to the pavement is a manifestation of this.

Case Study
A 25 y.o. woman who works for me has become an accidental counseling project of mine in the last 3 months. She's lived with an absoulute doormat AFC since May as the result of leaving a Bad Boy, 'up-and-coming-indie-rockstar' over his irresponsibility. Bad Boy stayed in NYC while she moved in with AFC here in Orlando. AFC guy was the LJBF fellow she'd known (and had as a FB for a period) for years and was a convenient out of her situation with Bad Boy. AFC guy is thrilled to move in with her and she plays along with his ONEitis fantasy relationship notions for the first 3 months.

This girl never stops pining for Bad Boy in the interim. She secretly calls him and he calls her to check up on the "well being" of the other. AFC Nice Guy is fully aware of this and convinces himself that this is just her way of "getting over the guy." That is until recently when she takes a flight home to Kentucky for the holidays and intentionally schedules a one day lay over (pun intended) in NYC before returning to Orlando. In this brief 24 hour window she spends the night with Bad Boy, fvcks him and comes back to Orlando no longer in the depressed state she left in. AFC now percieves her mood change and KNOWS he's not the reason she's elated and happy. He KNOWS she banged Bad Boy, but she dednies it. He KNOWS she is going to leave him and his idealized relationship fantasy, and desperately grasps at straws wondering what he can do to get her IL (that was never really there in the first place) back to where it was in May.

He KNOWS everything he needs to KNOW, but will not act in his own best interests to remedy his situation because he mistakenly believes he needs her confirmation of these events. Yet all along all he's needed to do is observe her behavior and act on what he KNOWS is happening. Rather than this he clings even tighter to her in as an AFC with ONEitis is wont to do. This in turn only makes him that much more detestable and Bad Boy that much more attractive, even inspite of her knowing his irresponsibility.

AFC guy is a cuckold, and a willing one at that. Bad Boy has to do nothing to get this girl and AFC guy would give her a kidney if he thought it would make her fit his childish, romanticized, ONEitis relationship idealizations. Is she a b!tch for putting the guy through this? Is she amoral? Or is she simply behaving in accordance with what her unconscious motivators are driving her to? She was upfront about still being in love with Bad Boy. AFC guy saw the behavior and knew her conditions, yet the impulse of his ONEitis and his ego-investment in it blinds him to the evidence in his face every day. She has stated several times that she has no desire for him anymore and she loves him, but she's not "in love" with him (that old chestnut), but rather than call a spade a spade, he pesters her with questions about how he can change himself to get her to desire him again.

He becomes pathetic and she becomes amoral, both are confused and frustrated for different reasons and both are equally to blame for their conditions. She is less than completely honest with herself and him, and he understands the truth, but lacks the capacity to act in a self-interested way because he believes that she should want to fit into his fantasy. Both are behaving according to their conditions.

Last edited:

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have many female friends, in fact more than guys and I see this sh!t all the time. It's like these chicks have an On/Off switch for their loyalty. Of all my lady pals, only four are in committed relationships, are totally in love and would not cheat ever. The percentages certainly are not in anyone's favor these days.

Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
This is why I always advocate observing a woman's behavior as the most accurate way to evaluate intent and motivation rather than basing estimations upon what she says.
Excellent observation. Always watch what a woman does consistently and that will tell you much more than her mouth will. The problem with many of us men is that we don't screen enough. A woman passes our visual test and all of a sudden, the rest of our criteria goes out the window.
What's the greater problem, women's amorality or men who are willing cuckolds enabling and excusing these women with their inaction and inability to address their behavior?
A friend of mine just got out of a bad relationship with his girl...a little background on her. She is gorgeous, model looks and with a few movies under her belt she's on the verge of becoming famous. She was dating one of my other friends and they were together for 3 years. She ended up seducing my buddy behind her BF's back. Fast forward 2 years later and now she is doing the same thing all over. My friend is devastated. The poor sucker totally did not see it coming. I keep reminding him the manner in which she hooked up with him in the first place, but he is still stuck in one-itis land and thinks it's his lack of money or good looks that made her stray. Dammit! She cheated because she's a HO! She showed from the jump what her game was all about but he chose to see a slut as wifey material, and that will always have disastrous results!

At the end of the day I see him hanging his head, all down on himself because she "did him wrong". It frustrates me to no end because HE is the one that enabled the situation. Once again, he lowered his standards in all other realms just because she was a pretty girl. It's easier to play the victim, than take responsibility for one's own voluntary blindness.

Deep Dish,

I agree that integrity is hard to come by these days. Most of the people I meet, men and women, are self-absorbed assh0les whose only pursuit is personal gratification. But don't let this discourage you. I think as players we should understand and appreciate this challenge. We have to go through a lot of duds, posers and psychos to find a woman that fits. The more you understand what you don't want in a relationship, the better eye you will have for what you do. After a while you can just smell a ho right from the jump, no matter how nice and sweet she may try to come off.

Bottom line: Never trust a pretty face. Mutual trust must be EARNED and built over time. Pay attention to how a woman has handled past relationships because it is a pretty good indication of what may be in store for you.

Alicorn

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Deep Dish
But if the nature of women is amorality, complete emotion, and if the lady front continues to progressively get easier for me as I progressively become a more desirable man, how am I to trust any woman that she won’t sleep or fool around while putting on the masks of goodness? If it becomes so easy for me to lay women regardless of their masks, what’s to stop another man to do the same against me?
I think that women's emotionalism is just a front for bad behavior. As there are things that men must overcome and tame within themselves women also face these deamons, but they are of a different nature. The problem is: men are taught to overcome, women aren't taught anything at all in most cases. Can you imagine a mother scolding her daughter telling her to overcome her vanity?

I don't think that it would be fair to say that all women are amoral. If you can, try and read some of the letters Abigail Adams wrote. She was a bright woman who was aware of the political and moral issues of her day. Her husband, John Adams, was away in France during the Revolution leaving her alone for long periods of time, but it's my understanding that all children born in that marriage can be attributed to her husband.

I read the biography of John Adams and found the letters written between him and Abigail a bit shocking because this woman actually wrote letters that clearly showed she could think! :eek:

Anyhow, my point is if you can't find any women in your everyday life that are conscious then perhaps you could look to historical figures to see if any have ever existed. If you can find one, then it shouldn't be unreasonable to think you could find another.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Rollo, I love your posts and I really think you know your sh*t (you already know this). But sometimes it seems that it's almost a no win situation (this is an inquiry, not an accusation). I believe that marriage is a biblical institution, being the Christian that I am. I have mixed beliefs about most moral issues, but I won't get into that. Either way, sometimes it appears you make marriage out to be a bad, bad thing that you should avoid at all costs and then be very very cautious about everything that goes on within it IF you do decide to get married. Where's the enjoyment in that? Shouldn't marriage be a joyous thing? Why do people all over the world do it if it's sooo critical to do all these things perfect? All I know is that people get married everyday and it can't possibly be that bad.

I understand and respect what you're saying, but I also wonder about the "people are only as faithful as their options" quote. With my current gf, I have realized that their is ALWAYS somebody that will be able to get to me better than she can, as I'm sure there is someone who can get her wet as well as or better than I can. When does it stop? Well I could get really deep with this, so I'll quit. Just a few subjects I'm interested in...

Señor Fingers

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
Shouldn't marriage be a joyous thing? Why do people all over the world do it if it's sooo critical to do all these things perfect? All I know is that people get married everyday and it can't possibly be that bad.
More marriages are failures than successes. When I say that I am not only referring to divorce, but also the couples who are miserable together, rarely have sex and are prone to infidelity. The trouble is that most people do not recognize the seriousness of marriage and get all swept up in juvenile and trivial notions of romance. Remember that a marriage is not just the union of two lovers, it is a contractual agreement which involves the State! IOW, this is serious business, and unless your partner has proven to you time and time again that you have her love and support, you should not even consider it.

Yes marriage is a joyous thing. You just gotta realize all the grief, soul-searching and general BS you gotta go through to find someone worthy of the title of WIFE.

Also, I hate to make generalizations, but if you are under 25 then you should not be making such heavy, life changing decisions if you can help it.

With my current gf, I have realized that their is ALWAYS somebody that will be able to get to me better than she can, as I'm sure there is someone who can get her wet as well as or better than I can. When does it stop?
It stops when you find someone who makes all other women seem like a waste of your valuable time. Someone who you want to invest your future and your family in. Obviously, you and your girl are not there yet. Just enjoy the relationship for what it is right now and if it does not last, then realize it's no biggie.

Also, if you feel there is ALWAYS someone that can get to you better than your girl, chances are that you are just settling and not completely in love. Best advice is to keep your game tight and have lots of lady friends (all Plan B's) because you never know!

SoCalMike

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goth chicks

I'm not sure what kind of women you're associating yourself with most of the time, but goth chicks are mental case wh*res. I have experience with two of them from my younger and more naive days.

You should avoid any kind of scenester chicks (punks, rockabilly, etc.) like the plague. All they care about is image and banging as many guys in "the scene" as possible (e.g. guys in bands, club owners, djs, etc). If all you want is sex, go for it, but a LTR with a girl like is out of the question unless you want misery.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by STR8UP
Now the worst part of this wasn't her committing the crime, it was the refusal to take responsibility for and own up to her actions, which in turn made it impossible for her to feel any kind of remorse for betraying me. That's what really fukked with me. She would admit a little bit of something, and I could always tell she was holding back. I could see it written all over her face....she wasn't sorry for what she had done
This chick I dated, did this exact same to me. Not only she refused to take responsibility but she didn't show any remorse what so ever. She walked away all happy like nothing happen.

Now I admit the signs were there but I did not pay attention to them because I had oneitis and she had emotional problems she was dealing at the time (I think she was bi-polar because she was taking meds for panic and anxiety attacks). On the outside you would think this is the perfect girl to be with but once you get to know her you realise something was eating her on the inside.

she plays along with his ONEitis fantasy relationship notions for the first 3 months.

This girl never stops pining for Bad Boy in the interim. She secretly calls him and he calls her to check up on the "well being" of the other
I was guilty of that as well. She played into my oneitis fantasies by agreeing to see me (we started out as friends 2 years prior) after her BadBoy boyfriend dumped her. I knew she wasn't over him but I still went after her. In the end of it, all I was to her was a stupid rebound. She was the type of girl who could not stand to be alone and would rather be with some guy she didn't like then to be alone (no morality what so ever). I found out that she dumped me for a guy who was 20 years older then her and then she dumped him 2 months later for another guy( she dumped him after that guy proposed to her lol talk about passing the AFC tourch)

Originally posted by Señor Fingers
Bottom line: Never trust a pretty face. Mutual trust must be EARNED and built over time. Pay attention to how a woman has handled past relationships because it is a pretty good indication of what may be in store for you.
Why couldn't have I found this website 2 and a half years ago!! I needed that advice lol. What I also would like to add that this rule should not be bend. If you have emotionally damaged woman don't let her get away with bad behaviour. She is what she is and you shouldn't compromise your integrity because she is messed up (Don't be Captain-Save-A-H0e, if she has issues which could hurt the relationship it should be her problem not yours. You shouldn't even go to a relationship with a woman that has problems or issues).

By accepting damaged goods into your life you will allow her to get away with sh1t you normally wouldn't allow a healthy minded woman to get away with. In the end of it her actions is what determines her worthiness and trust in you.

DjDamage

P.S

I found this article last paragraph to be interesting.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060103/lf_afp/afplifestyleoly2008_060103150109

For centuries, the Forbidden City was the emperor's home, sealed off from the public to guarantee privacy for the ruler, his concubines and his eunuchs.

Even the Emperor himself had to surrond himself with eunuchs (men who were castrated) servents because I am sure there was always a danger that one of his many concubines will cheat on him. Emperor concubines who would have cheated with other men would probably be put to death. Even the fear of death did not stop the cheating which I am assuming resulted in the hiring of eunuchas.

Interesting never the less.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As the old saying goes, "may the best man win"

When AFCs enter a relationship, they think that the hard part (getting her) is over. They can now sit back and relax, being content that they have a girl. Many guys on this board have discovered quite the opposite: that getting the woman is the easy part, maintaining a relationship is the hard part. It's very true.

It seems to be laziness and the constant goal to "keep the woman happy" that makes the woman's eyes wander, and begin to look elsewhere for someone who can provide what her man quit doing. The man HAS to work at keeping the woman's IL up. Buying flowers when she's upset won't help. Most men don't know how the woman works internally, which is why the Don Juan's are at the advantage.

The woman needs her emotional rollercoaster ride, and if her man isnt' going to let her ride it, she's going to push him aside and ride it anyway. The man says, "Stay on the ground where you're nice and stable, here's some flowers". The woman eventually says "fvck the flowers, I'm gonna be miserable if I want to!" No man can keep a woman on stable ground.

The Don Juan lets her have her emotional roller coaster ride. He says "Okay, I'll be outside chopping wood. Let me know when you're finished." He also doesn't let her boss him around. Women constantly pull this 5hit test to see if their man is, in fact, a MAN. Women love a man who doesn't take 5hit from people. They need him to remain in control of himself when her emotions get the best of her. They need him to make the logical decisions when her emotions aren't telling her which one to pick.

Women are reliant on real men. If they don't have a real man, they'll look elsewhere for one.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sometimes it seems that it's almost a no win situation (this is an inquiry, not an accusation).,,,

sometimes it appears you make marriage out to be a bad, bad thing that you should avoid at all costs.,,,
A little off the topic, but I get called to the floor on this often enough. I get asked all the time how I can seem so "anti-marriage" and yet I've been happily married for 9.5 years to a great and good looking woman. What gives? First of all, I'm not anti-marriage, I'm anti-bad marriage. I'm not in this situatin becasue I did everything right, but because I got a lot of stuff wrong. People like to tell you how short life is, but life is far too long to pay for mistakes you were too immature or too inexperienced to have avoided. I ended up with a woman I knew I could remain faithful to at 28, but I had enough self-knowledge and experience at that time to know that I could never be faithful to anything less than total acceptability in this aspect. I often go into the one condition men and the many conditions women have for intimacy. Women consider a man's status, integrity, confidence, attractiveness, financial successes, sensitivity, assertiveness, humor, etc. and their potentials for these in choosing men with whom they will become intimate. Men base there condition on one thing - physical attractiveness. If a woman does not pass this test, all the esoteric qualities in the world won't get him aroused. It's not until after this intimacy is resolved that a man can go into further detail about characteristics that would make for a good LTR.

The problem with this peculiarity is that, more often than not, it is a man's undoing. So we conveniently make social rationalizations for ourselves. For the same reason an AFC marries a single mother in order to end his sexless existence, the Jerk 'accidentally' knocks up the girl he's seeing at the time, and the DJ becomes trapped in a less than ideal LTR or marriage - they all lacked the understanding necessary to make informed decisions. If my take on marriage is harsh it is because I think men have a lot more learning to do about gender dynamics and the consequences of even the best of marriages.

You are correct, marriage "as-seen-on-TV" should be 'Joyous', and yes, people in every culture have some sort of marriage ritual and institution. However, this is tempered by infidelity and immaturity in every culture as well. This is why I get raked over the coals for my take on marriage; I feel it's my responsibility, from being in a very good situation, to caution young men (and women) of the importance of understanding themselves, the elements and social conditions that masquerade as latent psychological and physiological functions, but also that even in the best marriages there are responsibilities, liabilities and accountabilities that they are in no way prepared for.

A ONEitis marriage is tyranny for a man; a good mature understanding of gender roles and the complimentary nature between masculine and feminine makes for not only a good marriage, but a strong foundation for a family. Why do we rant & rave about women's amorality? Why do divorced men hold up signs to young men saying "turn back now" before they get married? Proclaiming that the institution of marriage is disadvantageous to men isn't an insult to marriage so much as it is a warning to have a full understanding of what you're getting into. I would like nothing better than for every DJ on this board to enjoy a blissful and idylic marriage until death do they part, but more importantly I think it is better to know what to expect even in the best of circumstance.

And since we're getting Biblical:

A foolish son is his father's ruin, and a quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping.
Proverbs 19:13

My pesonal favorite:
Better to live on a corner of the roof than share a house with a quarrelsome wife.
Proverbs 21:9

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I'm in the second act of a screenplay about the different paradigm our generation lives in as compared to the baby boomers of the fifties. I believe we are Generation "A" for Apathy.

"If nothing matters to you then why should it matter to me?"

It's my opinion this is the single largest reason for such discontent between men and women. We have many more choices and avenues for "hooking up" that's why we get lost trying to find the Holy Grail of relationships.

We all want what we can't have or what's plausibly in our grasp.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. The reason I ask these questions is basically because I'm still sizing up the girl I have now. I've made my rounds, and done basically everything with a girl I could do. My problem lies with holding down a relationship. My gf seems perfect, but like you say, I may not have seen all of her (ref. my post "strange scenario". I couldn't imagine her cheating on me or whatever, and I'm falling more for her everyday, and I'm worried I'll eventually catch one-itis and fall into that trap.

I know this thread is about amorality. I just wonder sometimes if all girls have that problem or if it's maybe just a human flaw. When I first asked my girl out, she ended up cancelling the first date because she thought it would be cheating. She'd just dumped her last guy, and I guess they were still sort of together or something. Either way, I gained a little respect for her then, so I don't think all girls are "amoral".

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey BibleBelt, why would you kill the GUY who slept with your wife? He's not the one who demanded she open her legs? If that scenario happened it would be the WOMAN'S fault, not the guy's.

Once again, stupid culture has men programmed wrong. Know who the enemy is ... it sure ain't the guy. The woman is the one cheating, the guy is just a willing partner.