Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha Male, and changing my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Joey I told you I would posts some of your posts at Players University cause two of the fella's were getting into it and I don't allow that so I told them to come over here and do it:

BadMF
Balla'

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:10 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No fighting? An acception to the rule is neccessary for this racist B*tch. The number to his gym is (619) 239-3622, but his name and address is fake.

Bel
Pimpin Strong

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 1:23 am Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Damn this is funny Sh*t I will call and get a member ship and get your back
...HAHHAHAH

Belairesfinest NO FIGHTING JUST LOVING

TH R
Pimpin Strong

Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:25 pm Post subject: Re: Sorry Looney I lost your thread:

I Quoted from Joey da Fruit Fly Fagga Ho:

I've played sports most of my life and if anything, most black men are average at best..sometimes way below average...white guys are usually bigger....
]

OMG.

And most men don't know who their mothers are.Joey is a B*tch he's a scam artist he flame-baits and try to get people personal info for some scam he runs ..don't give that fag any info.

Now I know about YOU joey the scam artist.

from chicko: bwahahahahaahaha!!!!

Reaction score
from chicko: bwahahahahaahaha!!!!

Oh I forgot my response to da playas:

Player_Supreme
Pimpin Strong

Don't worry Real...I told him my name was Chico and gave him a fake address to call his bluff. I will be in Vegas next week so I invited him down to come and get some..bwahahaha. That faggot will not show..and if he does he will not make it back home!!!

I pulled his tough guy card and exposed him for the lying sack of shyt that he is. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. That Korean dyckless fool Jackie is no fun anymore. Now all he does is whine and call names.

I do hope Joey will show up. He tried to post some fake assed photo on the internet and I caught him at it. And he calls me a dumb monkey...bwahahahaha....fool didn't know I had cuz's down in there either.

You can see the desperation in his posts...trying to establish a base of truth...

Players of this game can recognize game when it's some faggot attempts to run one on you...he forgot about that too.

aight my nicca

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D

Reaction score
Ok Gunny I'm back. Let me finish telling you about how I new you were a fake.

My pops during the vietnam war had 3 up and 3 down on his sleeve. Yeah Sgt Mgr. When he retired he got the silver diamond in the mix and a paper pusher for 4 platoons.

Any service man will know I'm speaking the truth

I undersand that e-5 pay scale like a gunny or a busted gunnys end up becoming DI's but that's not you.

Now Chief's handle paper work and the needs of and for platoons. They are the retired bad asses of the marines. As you obviously didn't know who the real bad of the bad asses were by choosing to only call yourself a gunny and then a DI...was stupid.

My pops had more power than alot of officers. Grunts stood tall when he came in the room. There were not many at his rank. Bad asses of the bad asses.

With connections still down there at the base.

I told him about you and he said your full of shyt also. Now he wants to kick your ass too just for being dumb...now don't start saying I'm so cowardly I had to go sick my old pops on ya, like you tried to say about my son...I'm just pointing out your lies for everybody to see.

Your a washed up drunk wacking off on the glory of real service men. YOU DISGUST ME. YOU DEFAME EVERTHING THAT MY FATHER AND OTHER SERVICE MEN HAVE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR!!! JUST TO WACK OFF ON A INTERNET DATING SITE...YOU SHOULDN'T OF WENT THERE WACKO...CRAZY ASSED BASTA!!!!

OK MODS YOU CAN KILL THIS THREAD...THE GREAT WHITE HOPE IS A GREAT WHITE PIECE OF SHYT DUD..

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and Player Supreme is 44 years old ladies and gentlemen.

You are 1 pathetic loser my man. If no one else has mentioned it to you at least 1000 times during your humble pathetic existence...

Get a life. (I hear you mumblin' to yourself "I do have one, that 'JBNOBRAINER'..I do have one..")

A tear.

Fact of the matter is, you reek of patheticness. The essence of absurdity, inane and a warped ego. Take that pic of that c0ck of yours that you so desperately want to show the sosuave community (strange all into itself..but I digress) and shove it up that big wide open azzhole of yours.

You suck serious balls player whackness.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

Reaction score
JB BRAIN...I BOX YOU ANYWHERE....YOU FAWKING COWARD...MEET ME ANYWHERE...I WILL EVEN PAY YOUR TRAVEL EXPENSES...YOU MONKEY...YOU ****...

I BEAT EVERYBODY IN DA WORLD CAUSE I GUNNY SGT IN DA MAREENES...YOU AIN'T TOUGH YOU HERB.

lol..@ya jb...hmmm j-b...jake ...joey...there is a pattern there I just can't see it...ohhh yeah you all hate me and you all take cheap pot shots at me and your names start with a j as in Jokers CAUSE I BETTER THAN YOU...I OUT BOX ANYBODY!!!! SHOW UP ANYWHERE I MEET YOU....

I'm also surprised your reading these 9 pages of junk. Only that idiot and I are here on this thread.

And I'm not even reading 90 percent of the crap he is writing.

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
....and Player Supreme is 44 years old ladies and gentlemen.

You are 1 pathetic loser my man. If no one else has mentioned it to you at least 1000 times during your humble pathetic existence...

Get a life. (I hear you mumblin' to yourself "I do have one, that 'JBNOBRAINER'..I do have one..")

A tear.

Fact of the matter is, you reek of patheticness. The essence of absurdity, inane and a warped ego. Take that pic of that c0ck of yours that you so desperately want to show the sosuave community (strange all into itself..but I digress) and shove it up that big wide open azzhole of yours.

You suck serious balls player whackness.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :eek:

Reaction score
You still mad about the gay thing huh porky baby...and the animal sex thing.

I guess you are. Your somebody I would prefer not to ever let see a picture of anything about me.

from your pathetic 44 year old player supreme bwahahaahaha...

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha!

hate?

Take a step back from wherever you "think" you stand with me wackness.

I hate Adolf Hitler. I hate Osama Bin Laden. In many ways, I even hate your President.

I do NOT hate some low life 44 year old on a dating website who wastes everybody's time with 9 page flame wars that discuss absolutely NOTHING (besides demonstrate how overblown and fragile so many of our egos tend to be)

If I saw YOU, wherever I may be, I would be stuck deciding whether to piss all over your "pleather" boots, toss you a canadian quarter, or take away your tweezers that you so vehemently use on your eyebrows

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oh..and one more thing dude..

DON'T BULLSHYT ME AND TELL ME YOU DON'T THINK YOU SUCK DUDE!

Don't bullshyt with me man! I know it, you know it, most ppl on this site know it, don't bullshyt and deny it!!

Howie Farkes

Don Juan
Reaction score
At first this "discussion" sounded like a childish "my d1ck's bigger than your d1ck" argument.

Then I realised it IS a childish "my d1ck's bigger than your d1ck" argument.

:rolleyes:

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Question, wasn't playersupreme supposed to be going to Las Vegas today? What is he posting from his fvcking broke down RV?

Did anyone else notice this fvcking monkey admitted in his post that HE GAVE ME A FALSE ADDRESS?????

See, I didn't take this too seriously, what it should do is show you that this fat, ugly, nlgger. is full of ****....he's a coward...and he remains anonymous behind his computer screen

I've recieved several private messages from other members, yet PS tells me my box is full?

YOU FAT MONKEY COWARD.....you never had any intentions of meeting me, because you'd get your fvcking monkey ass kicked sideways...

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN, PLAYERSUPREME IS A NlGGER COWARD....

Devestator

Don Juan
Reaction score
See, Red Sky.

These are the "alphas" that intimidated you, who you thought were so cool! Feel better now? I know I do.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I won't shut my mouth, if the mods don't want the thread to continue, they'll close it. If you don't like our verbal sparring, ignore the thread.

This monkey has pulled his shyt long enough, maybe if someone like me keeps backing him down, he'll leave..

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Devestator
See, Red Sky.

These are the "alphas" that intimidated you, who you thought were so cool! Feel better now? I know I do.

Very witty comment. And i'd say i agree i do feel better :p

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
Question, wasn't playersupreme supposed to be going to Las Vegas today? What is he posting from his fvcking broke down RV?

Did anyone else notice this fvcking monkey admitted in his post that HE GAVE ME A FALSE ADDRESS?????

See, I didn't take this too seriously, what it should do is show you that this fat, ugly, nlgger. is full of ****....he's a coward...and he remains anonymous behind his computer screen

I've recieved several private messages from other members, yet PS tells me my box is full?

YOU FAT MONKEY COWARD.....you never had any intentions of meeting me, because you'd get your fvcking monkey ass kicked sideways...

IT HAS BEEN PROVEN, PLAYERSUPREME IS A NlGGER COWARD....
Uncalled for...

Reaction score
Originally posted by jbbrain
ha!

hate?

Take a step back from wherever you "think" you stand with me wackness.

I hate Adolf Hitler. I hate Osama Bin Laden. In many ways, I even hate your President.

I do NOT hate some low life 44 year old on a dating website who wastes everybody's time with 9 page flame wars that discuss absolutely NOTHING (besides demonstrate how overblown and fragile so many of our egos tend to be)

If I saw YOU, wherever I may be, I would be stuck deciding whether to piss all over your "pleather" boots, toss you a canadian quarter, or take away your tweezers that you so vehemently use on your eyebrows
you canuks!!! lol@ya...I forgot your canadian that's why your so fawked up.

Status
Not open for further replies.