Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha Male, and changing my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
The pic is real ape...it's me...you're just pissed because I look how you wish you looked.

Short? I'm 6"5 250lbs.....like I said...I think that crank you smoke is going to your monkey brain....

Now put your fvcking number up here coward.
well 6'5 250 your kinda fat then aren't ya. I told you to send me YOUR number. Is that so hard for you to understand? What are you that stupid.

Oh that other guy at that other site said he was the exact same height and weight and the same shyt as you.

The fool in the photo is short. You can tell by his arm length. This is my professon...and compare his spinal lenght to the chair he is sitting in.

YOU FAT Lying sob.

Ok Now for the IGNORE BUTTON FOR THIS LOSER!

Reaction score
sorry joey I put you on ignore now...so have a nice night sweating it out wondering if somebody is going to come through your door...don't worry I don't roll that way...

not my style homie. so you can sleep assured...oh never mind your going to say:

LET THEM COME...I BOX ANYBODY...LET THOSE BLACK NIGGAS COME THEY WILL LEAVE IN BODY BAGS...

right!

I never said they were black either. The game knows no colors.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, there goes P_S with his floppy black dyck tucked between his legs. :D

Hopefully, he will soon put every SINGLE member of this forum on ignore, so he'll only have his over-inflated EGO to talk with. Ahahaha....

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
See how he didn't put his number up on the board? Fat coward......Oh well...he threatens people coming to my house...which I'm really looking forward to...nothing...as usual...now he's having insecurities about his height.....

Like I said Player...I'll put my phone number on the board, so we can have other members verify it's us..if you do the same..which you won't..because you're a monkey coward....

I think this shows you what a pathetic wimp this negroid really is....

YOU LOSE PS.....

Reaction score
haha Player Supreme!

some things never change huh?

I see you are still trying to seduce the posters here. First you wanted everyones picture so you could jack off to em...and now you want to post pictures of your c0ck. Truly disturbing..

I always suspected you were a little on the fruity side, but this thread just confirms it. You are petty, foolish, and to top it off a homosexual in hiding.

Also you guys who entertain him with your flaming and homosexual fantasies are no better. Dont you losers have LIVES for chrissakes? Perhaps you should ALL post pictures of your d!cks so you could finally wack off in unison and work off some of this aggression. Or mebbe you can meet up in Cali and get a threeway going.

Silly fags.

red sky30

Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY ****

LOOK WHAT YOU ALL DID TO MY THREAD BY THIS

*DIC_K SIZING
*AGGRESSION
*TALKING OUT OF YOU'RE ASS

SH|T

Only a few of you guys actually STAYED on topic and helped with my question... THe rest of you guys got into a fu cking Pissing contest.. Honetly I think its pathetic, how little focus there is here, and how much arrogant PRIDE you spill around. Like you all are the fu cking king of the fu cking castle.

Well to be honest... NOONE CARES on this messageboard about how big you're di ck is. As much of a suprise that is to you.

SEVEN Pages of S HIT, and only a few helpful GOOD posts scattered here and there. And i thank those that helped.

These posts are from people who claim to be "alpha's" The head of the pack, the **** of the ****.

Well maybe I'd respect the alpha's more if they actually were more helpful and answered questions instead of fu cking flairing thier ****s into the air to prove who is more manly.

maybe I should take another look at my goals, because I honestly think this thread has gone to ****, from all you're alpha bickering.

Reaction score
I'm back. Joey. Your a fake! How dare you post a marines picture. You diss honor my father who recieved the purple hearts in the Korean war and every other marine who has fought for his country.,

I have no idea what your saying to me. You still haven't sent me your number, I'm still waiting.

You post a fake photo. You put up your gym I had some peeps look for it and they tried to call it but nobody answered.

You put up your address. Oh don't worry I told you I don't roll that way..but I did give you mine also. here is the house number 1518 3rd ave 95818.

Your not very bright joey. You should of renamed your photo that you put up on that site. Now here is the test. Can you go to villiagephoto.com and put up a bunch of the same photos? NO.

Why cause you lied you fawking coward!

You thought I would be afraid of a short fool?

There is only a few men who give me concern. One is a fighter named Dennis Alexio. He is from up here Vacaville area. You may of seen him in a few of those martial arts movies.

I personally have felt his side kick. And I've seen him knock a fella holding a bag in a demonstration accross the room.

Now this is a man who can chew on nails. You can hit him in the face with a brick and he will spit out his teeth and smile.

But this isn't you. Your a fake and a coward.

Now I told you were I will be and when. I made it easy for you instead of having you come to Sacramento. I will be near you...just a short drive away.

And...you still haven't sent me your PHONE number.

SEND ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER FOOL SO WE CAN GET THIS DONE!!!

I'm pissed at myself that I wasted time having you checked out. What a loser!!!

FAKE starman type photo's. You and jake the fake belong together.

I'll bet your one of those gay dudes who love marines and wack off to their photo's aren't you.

I notice you didn't put up your rank or any info..now did you. Put it up I can have my pops check it out real fast if your real. This is your challenge.

I hate faggots who try to love on marines. You guys are now trying to wear their haircuts...and I even seen one of you trying to wear the camo's...pathetic.

STill waiting for you cell number baby.

If your man enough send it too me, My box is empty baby.

Don't dodge the issue since you started this shyt...let's get some work done.

Don't fight the feeling go with the flow!

Oh I have almost got your old screen name remembered. You gave it away with the use of YOUR ALL CAPS AND THE WORDs FVKING COWARD. Your that angry kid on meds...who said he was never coming back here again.

Don't hide behind fake bluster and posts some lame assed remarks ...just do what I told you to do..all you have to do is send me your phone number and we can get this done!!!

Slashco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agreed red sky30, in fact I said the same thing earlier but nobody paid any attention. These aren't real alphas anyway, they are just a bunch of resentful betas vying for dominance. A real alpha would have been the 'bigger man' and ended things a long time ago. I thought your original topic was interesting, maybe you can start another one that will hopefully be flame-free?

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
haha Player Supreme!

I see you are still trying to seduce the posters here. First you wanted everyones picture so you could jack off to em...and now you want to post pictures of your c0ck. Truly disturbing..

I always suspected you were a little on the fruity side, but this thread just confirms it. You are petty, foolish, and to top it off a homosexual in hiding.

Also you guys who entertain him with your flaming and homosexual fantasies are no better. Dont you losers have LIVES for chrissakes? Perhaps you should ALL post pictures of your d!cks so you could finally wack off in unison and work off some of this aggression. Or mebbe you can meet up in Cali and get a threeway going.

Silly fags.

yeah your right some things never change except no I do not want to post pictures of my ****. But I would of if I was challenged to.

you know I believe in backing myself up. If I say something you can take it as truth. I've proven that over and over again. Not that I have to prove anything to a bunch of internet wack-offs.

It's just how I choose to live my life. In truth. Not like this jerk off joey the lying clown...I guess he thought I was a fake or something.

Reaction score
Oh joey, I just got off the phone and....

some fellas went by your weak assed gym. They are undergoing remodelling right now. And they do offer a few weak assed boxing classes...Dam you fake assed mofo!

Your still taking classes...lol...now I'm the fool. You got me dog! I can admit it....I'm man enough.

Oh well live and learn.

I do hope you show up in Vegas baby.

Oh my nickname is Chico. Moms is a black from Spain. Dad was service. No I don't speak the lingo. But I have cousins who do and like I said I never said my peeps were black...

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
My pic is real monkey boy...I just don't have a bunch to put online because I live my life in the real world.

I am a Marine. Your address is fake.....You ****ing monkey...

I actually take it as a compliment that you think my pic is fake, it's obviously intimidating you a lot....LOL

I told you I'll put my phone number on the board..you do the same...quit trying to change the subject monkey

You're so fvcking pathetic how you keep rambling on here..but you don't back any shyt up....

NOW HERE THIS MVTHERFVCKER.. AGREE TO PUT YOUR NUMBER UP HERE ON THE BOARD AND I'LL DO THE SAME, THEN WE'LL HAVE SOMEONE FROM THE BOARD CALL BOTH OF US TO VERIFY IT'S US

You fake ****ing monkey coward.....

Either put your real shyt up here or admit to being the fat, black, monkey coward that you are....

I'll tell you what, I'll show everybody out here what a fake you are...

I'll come to Sacremento to meet you....and I'll take a video camera along so people know I came there..tell me where to meet you..if you don't show up. It'll be on record..

Come on coward...I'm calling your fvcking bluff......

Now go clean my bathroom floor with your brillo pad head monkey

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
My rank was Gunnery Sgt.....now go fantasize about me...you fawking queer.....

Remember...you're gonna have to back your shyt up this time...but you won't..you'll just come back to the board under another silly name..

COWARD!!!!!!!!

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Crotch Sniffer
haha Player Supreme!

Silly fags.

Crotch Sniffer.... come on man. Go back to sniffing crotches. This is entertainment for us - it's like the Jerry Springer Show of threads - pure, unadulterated smut. :)

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, here's what we're going to do. I have a friend who works as a camera man for a small production company in San Diego.

I want playersupreme to meet me at the Sacremento Airport. We'll wait until he gets back from his supposed vegas trip:rolleyes:

This is not a threat, We are merely going there to see if he ACTUALLY shows up. I will have the camera going to verify this. Of course of he wants to throw fists one on one, I'm certainly not opposed to that..like I've said, just give me an excuse monkey.

But for legal reasons, I'm willing to fly there at my expense just to show you guys that he's a phony and will never show up.

He keeps asking people for pictures, I honestly think this closet, monkey, homosexual gets off on them. Well, no more jack off pictures for you. Lets do this in person.

Now monkey, tell me the date you want me there and I'll make arrangements.....

I'll be waiting......

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Just as a reference point: Did anybody notice how he turned this from coming down here to San Diego with his boys, to asking me to come there now?

What happened? I'll tell you, it's just more of his rhetoric so he can dance around the issue.

George Gordon

Banned
Reaction score
red sky30,

I think that the way in which we interpret our experiences is a decision of INTEGRITY. We choose it, or we don’t. Yet really, we have no choice if we want to choose integrity.

To get yourself rooted in your own integrity, you have to eliminate those threads in your thinking that lead to you giving your own power away to strangers, or anybody. This is outside of “nice” and “mean”. Remember, how others interpret your behavior none of your business.

What if you would take the whole idea of “Alpha” and “Beta” males out of your experience? What would that do for you, and how would it change your focus and the way your react in various situations?

I think removing this idea from your frame will do several things for you:

1) You will no longer focus on meeting other people’s approval.
2) You will no longer compare yourself to others (in a way that makes you feel inferior).
3) You will remove the obstacles that inhibit you from communicating with others on an empathetic level.

After all, we create every obstacle ourselves. The perspectives we live through determine how accepting we are—of ourselves, and others.

It seems to me that this site, even though it breaks down some barriers, builds new ones as the old ones come down. It’s sort of like a healing process, and has many stages.

This whole Darwin ideology, with its whole hierarchy and status levels—even though it has ‘some relevance’—can become your taskmaster as well as your slave. You project these images onto people before you’ve even met them and gotten a feel for who they really ARE. People are very good at concealing themselves at a surface level.

I’d encourage you to start looking past the Machismo in these ‘Alpha-males’. You might even notice that a lot of these guys have a burning desire for attention (that is why they act tough with ‘big words’), but underneath, you’ll discover something totally different. Something similar to yourself.

The beliefs you have about people aren’t completely accurate; they’re your impression of them, which is in part a reflection who you are, and a reflection of your ‘ideal self’. These are the reasons we look up to people and the reasons we look down on people—it is a mirror of US!

The real question you have to ask yourself is: will this way of thinking empower me?

!GEORGE GORDON!

Reaction score
Ok joey this has been fun and entertaining but now I got to pull your tough guy card on ya:

1. Do you remember sending this to me at Players University:

YOu are a wotrthless piece of sh*t faggot.
Yea ur a real ****in pimp huh? It takes a mega ****in pimp to spend all his time on a goddamn computer writing about "how to be a player". I came on this site and i admitted i dont have game. Ure faggot ass is prolly a ****in 30 year old that sits at home all ****in day writing these faggot ass posts. U are a piece of sh*t and i hope u ****in die. Lets go 1 on 1 and well see who the ****kin cool ass pimp is then. Ure nowhere close to a pimp. Ure a wannbe with no ****in balls who thinks he is a pimp cuz he spends all day on this faggot ass web site. Get a life u piece of sh*t. I cant believe i wasted my time w this sh*t. I hope ure faggot ass dies. Dont think cuz i wrote that pm i wont box ur pansy ass any time any place.
f**k U

2. You lied about Everything Joey. Your not a Gunnery Sgt. I had that checked. You forgot my pops. He also stated that no gunnery sgt would reduce himself to a weak assed threats over the internet.
&There is no gunnery Sgt stationed in San Diego California at this time. You watch too much tv ass hole.

3. You lied about your height. 6’5 250. The photo you put up isn’t of a person 6’5 250 and you know this. A big person fills up a photo. Look at mine and I’m only 6’1. That short dude in the chair didn’t fill up the chair. But it was a good photo though. But you read too much Lee Childs Jack Reacher series for me bytch!

4. You said your in the phone book. I had this checked out. Your not. Again you lied. There is some poor girl named Tara Torelli in San Diego though. Again another lie by you.

5. You said you boxed at that gym. I had this checked out. They are closed for remodeling. And they do offer some boxing classes though. Tai Bo isn’t real fighting joey.

6. You said you gave my photo to some Russians. Ok, How when the gym is closed. And have you ever seen a Russian world contender in boxing? Like I said you watch too much tv. Now I do realize they are portraying Russian mafia as some real bad asses. That’s only Hollywood kid..it’s not reality.

7. You claim not to
have many photo’s of yourself. Ok. But you have the technology to print out mine. And you forgot to rename the photo from the website you copied it from. It was called b-243 I believe. I do hope you changed that by now. I guess your not aware of how photographers catalog their work. B 243 is way down a list of photo’s on that subject in the chair. Another lie. Fake assed faggot!

And you forgot about how yahoo lists when a site is updated. It shows on the 20th last night. Stupid kid...REAL DUMB. You claimed you gave me your photo how many times before??? Another obvious lie that I couldn't wait to bust you on!!!

8. You said you want to bring a camera with you? Are you that stupid. You think that will keep you safe? My fella’s said they could use another camera in their collection so tell your buddy to bring it. But as far as him keeping it…they are the type that choose to remain in the dark…sorry.

9. You again live in a un real world. You said give my number to some one and you will give yours to someone…now kid this is real life..not some tv show. We do **** in the dark…no police…no witness’s. Again another sign of your delusion. You actually posted some weak assed shyt like I give MY number to someone and you give your’s to someone…Dam now that’s stupid. Just send me your number in my box and I will call you when I’m in Vegas.

10. You said you would meet me at an airport…I see your running scared now. I’m driving fool. You will be at the MGM when I say for you to come. This isn’t a game fool. This is real life here. I don’t know what drugged induced world you live in baby…but reality just jumped up to bite you in the ass Gunnery Sgt…lol@ya stupidity. Oh your also too young to make gunnery…pops thinks you musta seen this one Clint Eastwood movie too many times. “heartbreak ridge” How about assbusting alley as the title of your film.

11. Now I told you where I will be. And When. I even gave you a clue as to why I will be there. I even said I was making it easy for you to get to me and come beat me up. You keep coming back blowing smoke outta ya ass. Be real baby. Not unreal. Your no different from the rest of these tired so called players/ oh excuse me Don Juan’s who live fake internet lives. Your no Alpha Male. An alpha doesn’t need to lie about his shyt. You got in my face cause of some dyck comment and your small dyck issues. Your weak paper boy.

12. I told you I would have you checked out. I did that. I didn’t say I would have someone come through your door. I’m not that stupid to announce something on the internet for 2,000 plus to read and you to end up busted by some lead pipes. (I can tell by how often you were on this site just how really scared you truely were)...(Have you had a good nites sleep yet..I'll bet you have...cause you lied about everything you said. You knew nobody would find ya broke ass)
Hell no. I’ve never gone to Jail. I am beginning to think you’re an undercover cop now. Cause your stories have not added up. Of course your going to come back with some lame assed shyt about scared…but you know where I will be and when. My nname is Chico baby. You’ve seen copies of my emails with all but the C blocked out.

13. Can you say busted! Lying sack of shyt. You thought a couple of boxing lessons and your ready for the dark alleys of the world…grow up bytch before you really get hurt! Boxing isn’t good in a street fight. And that is all you will get from me. NO I will not do a sanctioned fight. No I will not get into a ring. Yes I will destroy your punk ass…and Yes it will happen in the dark if your man enough to come in. You boxers think your all that. You fight in your stance and aren’t ready for someone who does’nt play by the rules. You get your knee caps busted..your ears ripped off…and still you whine about the rules…the only rule is who is still standing.

14. The bytches on this site think alpha male is this upstanding guy who will play by the rules. The british thought the Americans were cowards because they hid behind tree’s while those idiots stood there by the rules and got shot up…we Americans are still here. There are no rules to this game baby.

You mistakenly thought I was some fat punk. I’m 6’1 225 with 18 inch arms baby. My 36 inch jeans are baggy on me. I couldn’t help but laugh at ya you fat faggot.

I guess you musta thought that from the photo with the huge sweater on and the way my head was tilted…lol @ya. I thought I looked fat too…but I know I’m not. And my body fat is still below 14% so I’m all good baby. I just let you keep on because it was funny to me and my friends. Here try this photo site:

http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?selected=823345

15. Lol @ya stupid. You stepped into a whole can of whop ass!!!! Bwahahahahaha! The bodybuilding photo is recent. It’s also in Balboa park in your home town there…lol@ya again. You thought I didn’t know anything about San Diego. You’re a fool kid. I played you like a fiddle. Your easy to rile up. A marines job is to rile up the enemy. You lose! You kept thinking that you had me all mad and shyt and making mistakes. Sorry I don't do that.

And what were you saying about a fat face...bwahahahhaha!

To be a true alpha you need to be able to read your enemy. In reading your posts...you can tell your a lying sack of shyt. Look at how you structrued your words...look at how you avoided points I bought up and blew smoke up everybodies arse on this site.

You think cause I'm slightly educated that I'm some kind of pansy...Dam are you stupid.

I thought it was funny how you came back trying to explain shyt for the readers about how I was doing this or that and how you first stated you would put up your number but it never happened and then it became you give your number to someone and I will do the same...now that was funny!!! I just finished posting a few of your wacked assed posts for my site to laugh at. I guess your still mad cause you got banned huh...of course your going to say it wasn't you...and your right it wasn't you over there talking the same shyt.

I also thought it was funny how you were waiting around all day for my posts and within minutes even late last night when I was at my girls house while we were laughing at your stupidity...she was amazed that you had reposted within minutes...

Now that's desperate! Now she thinks poorly of this site...thanks fella. Now she thinks everbody on here is desperate...thanks again!!

I gotta go now. Got a new one to break in tonight! I'll be gone for a few days so have fun wacking off to your photo collection of me. I don't mind really I don't.

Can you say Played DUMMY!

gotta take my brillo pad (bald) head and wax some white pvssy. BWAHAHAHAHA@YA SON.

Last edited:

MrSpiffy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ, Stop the FLAMING!!!

Quit this sh!t... its useless! ****in actin like a bunch of little kids... especially you player! Pathetic!

A little b!tching is OK, this is TOO much.

I mean.. c'mon.. you check up on what he does, says?! Player, you really have no life.

Red Sky: I have sort of the same problem, the way I deal with it is to realize that they have power in their reality, and in the reality of some others.. but not in mine.
They are regular people who you shouldnt feel intimidated by. The only power they have is that which you give them... I agree with what someone else already posted: They dont make you feel inferior, mad, bad.. YOU do. Change your perspective, and your problems will lessen.

My 2 cents..

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
LOL, I didn't read all of this monkey's bull**** post...but he "There is no Gunnery Sgt in San Diego Camp Pendelton???????""

Do you realize that most of the Drill Instructors are Gunnery Sergeants?????

You dumb fvcking monkey...You didn't check **** out...You come on here with your bull****, because you know you can't back any of it up..and it's frustrating the hell out of you...

I asked you to tell me when to come to Sacremento...I want a time and day monkey.....

As far as your delusional posts...I really think I've driven you mad....LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Now listen monkey, before you have a nervous breakdown...I will keep posting, keep asking you to show your coward face..I will not stop...you are a fat black coward....

This shyt is funny!!!!!! Watch how the monkey keeps avoiding the issue, because he's scared to get his faced kicked in by a superior athlete....

All his other rants are just that of a neurotic fvcking moron... BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Watch me drive the coward monkey nuts....

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
After a more thorough reading of what the monkey wrote, I've come to the conclusion that he's mildly retarded.

He thinks I'm scared because I'm want to bring a camera crew? I'm doing that to show that I actually went to Sacramento and he was not there. He's a shyt talking coward, that's losing face, because he can't hang.

He so much as admits I would punch a hole in his face. He comes with this street fighting shyt....like I can't street fight???? Shyt I think I've fought more on the street than in the gym. As far as being too young to be a gunnery sergeant, some of us with an education moved up quicker than your average monkey would have.

His posts have now become incoherent, he no longer has a grip on his facalities, he's lost his mind.

Remember this player, I've offered to pay your travel expenses to come see me, you didn't want to. I offered to come to Sacramento, that wasn't good enough. Now you want me to come to Las Vegas????? wtf??????? It seems like every time I call your bluff, you change the rules.

As far as phone numbers are concerned, why do you want to give them in private? I'll tell you why, because you'll either give me a fake pay phone that you'll be waiting at, or an untraceable trac phone cell number...I know how you work monkey......

Now his name is "chico".......so I guess he's "chico" jones????? LOOLOLOLOLOLOLO

Since you like to bring up clint eastwood movies...you remind me of the guys in the "black widow" gang in everywhich way but loose.......when the cops got out of the car....and told them they were walking violations of the laws of nature...but they don't enforce those laws....LOLOLOLO

Seriously player...if you want me to come to Las Vegas now...which is the third destination you've asked me to meet you at, I will... along with my camera crew to show you're not there either.......

You're right about the brillo pad being bald, but I figured if you grew a "fro" you'd been an industrial strength one...

By the way, go back to school and get your learn on..your grammar is not up to par.

Throws some peanuts for the monkey....

Status
Not open for further replies.