You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by joey37
As for your "Russian" comment, I train with a lot of russian fighters and we hang out...they're nothing special, but some are nice guys. Good boxers.....what does the gym being remodled have to do with us being friends??? fvcking moron....
I've sparred with vitaly and vwladimir klitchsko.....and they'll attest I more than held my own.....
Big prope to vitaly as he's going to whip corrie sander's ass in Los Angeles on April 24th
See vitaly is the guy who was beating lennox lewis and would have knocked him out, had the referee not stopped the fight...for a bvllshlt cut.....lewis retired because he didn't want to get back in the ring with the big russian.....
I also want to give a shout to my Italian homeboy, great puncher and next heavyweight champion of the world..."baby" joe mesi.....
See we're kicking the monkeys out of boxing.....
so PS...or should I say "chico" the football head.....You're "I'm bad because I'm black ****" isn't gonna play that well anymore.
Thank you I'm glad you liked it.Originally posted by joey37
Oh, that post was great....
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well Gee Willikers Mr.Spiffy.. I can't stop...I'm having too much fun now that I've found this fool out for the fake that he is!!!Originally posted by MrSpiffy
Quit this sh!t... its useless! ****in actin like a bunch of little kids... especially you player! Pathetic!
A little b!tching is OK, this is TOO much.
I mean.. c'mon.. you check up on what he does, says?! Player, you really have no life.
Red Sky: I have sort of the same problem, the way I deal with it is to realize that they have power in their reality, and in the reality of some others.. but not in mine.
They are regular people who you shouldnt feel intimidated by. The only power they have is that which you give them... I agree with what someone else already posted: They dont make you feel inferior, mad, bad.. YOU do. Change your perspective, and your problems will lessen.
My 2 cents..
Originally posted by joey37
DIDN'T KNOW I WAS SO CLOSE? I TOLD YOU WHERE I LIVED MANY TIMES YOU DUMB NIGGA FVCK.
I'M BEGGIN YOU TO SEND SOMEONE MY WAY..PLEASE....
COME ON CHICK SHlt.........BRING YOUR BLACK ASS DOWN HERE....
OH I'M SOOOOO FVCKING BEGGING YOU TO COME HERE....
I'LL EVEN PAY YOUR TRAVEL COSTS.....
Originally posted by joey37
I'll tell you what, I'll show everybody out here what a fake you are...
I'll come to Sacremento to meet you....and I'll take a video camera along so people know I came there..tell me where to meet you..if you don't show up. It'll be on record..
Come on coward...I'm calling your fvcking bluff.........This is where I offered to come to Sacremento..LOL.monkey..do you see the pattern? you don't even know what you're writing...you're getting caught in your lies left, right and sideways.....I have more....QUOTE]Originally posted by joey37
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by Online DJ
All blacks can talk about is their "10" inch penises. I'm aware that he's (and most blacks i know) psychotically delusional. But I have to say, it takes a lot of stamina and denial to maintain a bull**** perspective for as long as he has. Even my sisters told me that anything over 7 inch would hurt the girl. 10 inch? It's disgusting. It's like bestiality, really. And what is up with your ethnic jokes? How would you feel if someone says your women either look like scaled-down muscular males, or disgustingly huge pigs, 300 lbs. of smelly she-beast cutting a swath through the welfare office? And according to bell curve, your people's IQ is not far above mild mental retardation. No important black inventions in recorded history. No industry. No science. No technology. No civilization. No culture. No nothing. If being delusional and absurd is "holding one's own", then player supreme is a champ.
Send me your email address!Originally posted by Online DJ
All blacks can talk about is their "10" inch penises. I'm aware that he's (and most blacks i know) psychotically delusional. But I have to say, it takes a lot of stamina and denial to maintain a bull**** perspective for as long as he has. Even my sisters told me that anything over 7 inch would hurt the girl. 10 inch? It's disgusting. It's like bestiality, really. And what is up with your ethnic jokes? How would you feel if someone says your women either look like scaled-down muscular males, or disgustingly huge pigs, 300 lbs. of smelly she-beast cutting a swath through the welfare office? And according to bell curve, your people's IQ is not far above mild mental retardation. No important black inventions in recorded history. No industry. No science. No technology. No civilization. No culture. No nothing. If being delusional and absurd is "holding one's own", then player supreme is a champ.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
****************************************Originally posted by joey37
Again, I'll prove PS is lying....
Anyone on this forum...send me a private message....when i recieve the message I will reply back to you....then come on here and tell player supreme what a monkey, lying azz, coward he is
Anyone...private message me....
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.