Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha Male, and changing my role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a joke, I'm just someone who called you on your bull**** and you're having a hard time handling it. I challened you and you backed down.

As far as some of you saying this is spam, this broke azz fat black pimp has been talking his "alpha male" bullshlt on here for months.

He doesn't like it that somebody actually out manned him.

WatchMeWalk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll add something on-topic here.

During my personal quest to achieve Alpha-ness, I have noticed there are many MANY phony alphas. These imposters seem alpha at first glance by virtue of their extroversion and physical appearance. But closer inspection will reveal they have serious insecurities that they try to compensate for with definite, stereotyped behaviors. These behaviors usually take the form of putting others down with no provocation or chronic attention-seeking. Basically, they try so hard to be the life of the party that you feel an air of desperation emanating from them.

Fake alphas act subservient in the presence of a true alpha (they're the cronies that hang around popular folks) and feel threatened by up-and-coming alphas.

Reaction score
Originally posted by joey37
I'm not a joke, I'm just someone who called you on your bull**** and you're having a hard time handling it. I challened you and you backed down.

As far as some of you saying this is spam, this broke azz fat black pimp has been talking his "alpha male" bullshlt on here for months.

He doesn't like it that somebody actually out manned him.
Joey Joey Joey...I wouldn't of read your post but my girl is here and I was telling her about your bull shyt. She believes you got upset because you got a small dyck. I didn't see that before but it makes sense.

You busted in when I stated my size. You've been very pissed off since then. I can see where your coming from. Northern Itialians are not like the southern ones are they joey.

As for out manning me...you haven't even gotten to my level.

You think that posting your fake assed address is out manning you. I gave you mine also. You come to me if you want some. Go on I will be WAITING FOR YOU. I KICK YOU ASS...CAUSE I CAN BOX NOW...your a goober and an idiot.

Your not an alpha male cause your too stupid. You don't have the combination of maleness and intelligence. Hell you can't even spell the word.

My girl thinks your ugly with a big assed nose. So why don't you put up your picture to prove your not.

I am calling you out on this...do you hear me. I am calling your bluff. Post up your picture NOW! And make them more than one fake assed photo. Do not do a starman on me.

Don't be scared either little joey t. Just do it.

If you think typing in all caps and saying I can box and come to my gym is brave then your a bigger fool than you sound.

I know you didn't believe you were really calling me out now did you.

If you want some come and get it. We can meet in a private place and settle it like real men. Now go get a plane ticket to Sacramento.

I will be waiting for you idiot.

LOL. sorry we are laughing at your stupidity right now. She is reading your posts and can't stop shaking her head and laughing at you.

She just said:

No wonder my ancestors used their country during ww2. He is really stupid. I can't believe he thinks his weak come backs are manly...no wonder he probably doesn't have a woman and spends his time in the gym.

Oh she is full and born German. I've seen her great uncles in those ss uniform pics.

hahahahaha.

have a nice evening j.t.

I'm going to copy some of your posts if that's ok with you. I like how you handled yourself as a MAN baby!

Oh of course your going to say she is fat and stupid right and a hor...now if you look at my womens photo's you will see the collage of photos...lol@ya.

Reaction score
Oh joey baby. Let me make this easy for you. I will be in Vegas helping someone turn a new girl out after I leave the prince concert next saturday in Reno. I will be at the MGM sunday and monday.

Of course I do not have my room number yet and will not have it until I get there...you feel me baby.

But daddy's commin to you..you betta be ready to breath baby.

Be there.

Oh I'm not doing any pimping. I sweet as driven snow these days. There will be a bunch of us there. I will let you know which room we will be in ok.

Send me your cell and we will call you for directions.

cool.

aight

I gots to take care of sum bidness and get mah fried chicken and watermelon done good.

Oh why would you show my picture to some Russians. You must idolize those guys or something.

And I figured out who you are.

You were banned from this site once before.

peace

baby

I love you.

cya

soon.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, lets get this straight. First our fat, black wanna be pimp was going to send his son to San Diego. Then when that didn't happen, he was going to send some other dudes to my house..never happened...

My address is real..you're just to afraid to come and see me.

Now he's giving me some baloney about being in Las Vegas....he was supposed to give me his phone number, but never did...

Now he has one of his "she-males" telling me I have a small dyck???

Well, it's probably bigger than you and your boyfriend's put together.

See, I really enjoy doing this. It shows people on this forum what a coward you really are. You can't do anything. You'd lose in a fight, your grammar is that of a third grader and you date transvestites....you offer to send pics of your shriveled up old penis to other men...your fat and you claim to be a personal trainer....

Now you want me to come to Sacramento.?????LOLOLOL I tell ya...this monkey has lost his mind...

He can't handle the fact that I can whip his out of shape black ass.....

Where is your son? Why hasn't he come to my house?

Where is your other friends that you supposedly know in the area?

I've been drooling at a chance for them to come to my house..but nobody shows????

You know why? because you're a fat black retarded piece of shlt......

I'll prove right now that you're a coward..and that you never had any intentions of meeting me...

Anyone on this board....feel free to stop by my house for a visit....I've got a big screen TV and we can catch some of the b ball tournament...then tell PS that I gave you the right address...so people will know what a fvcking coward lying monkey piece of shlt he really is...

He tried to ignore me, but he can't...I own his ass...and he knows it....he can't compete...

Come on sambo....I want that tap dance......

Reaction score
Ok, lets get this straight. First our fat, black wanna be pimp was going to send his son to San Diego. Then when that didn't happen, he was going to send some other dudes to my house..never happened...

My address is real..you're just to afraid to come and see me.

Now he's giving me some baloney about being in Las Vegas....he was supposed to give me his phone number, but never did...

Now he has one of his "she-males" telling me I have a small dyck???

Well, it's probably bigger than you and your boyfriend's put together.

See, I really enjoy doing this. It shows people on this forum what a coward you really are. You can't do anything. You'd lose in a fight, your grammar is that of a third grader and you date transvestites....you offer to send pics of your shriveled up old penis to other men...your fat and you claim to be a personal trainer....

Now you want me to come to Sacramento.?????LOLOLOL I tell ya...this monkey has lost his mind...

He can't handle the fact that I can whip his out of shape black ass.....

Where is your son? Why hasn't he come to my house?

Where is your other friends that you supposedly know in the area?

I've been drooling at a chance for them to come to my house..but nobody shows????

You know why? because you're a fat black retarded piece of shlt......

I'll prove right now that you're a coward..and that you never had any intentions of meeting me...

Anyone on this board....feel free to stop by my house for a visit....I've got a big screen TV and we can catch some of the b ball tournament...then tell PS that I gave you the right address...so people will know what a fvcking coward lying monkey piece of shlt he really is...

He tried to ignore me, but he can't...I own his ass...and he knows it....he can't compete...

Come on sambo....I want that tap dance......
1. My son will be there sunday morning. I gave you the address of the hotel.

2. Your a stupid assed son of a bytch. I want you to come to Vegas next Monday and you and I will settle this ****. End of story.

3. Your a dumb assed money boy. Fat ass too.

4. My boys did ride by looking for that gym of yours 619-239-3622...there closed.

5. I guess you thought I was a joke faggot. Now you dance bytch.

6. Your no threat to anybody but your self. You know where I will be. And I said send me your cell and I will call you to tell you which room I'm staying in. Now send me your got dam number punk...your finally talking my language except you can't spell...you ignorant fool.

7. I guess you gave yourself away with that shemale thing huh...I could tell you were a faggot assed faggot. That's why you keep checking in to see what I type...you keep getting played ass hole...

8. And I said my son was going to check out that gym not you. I leave my kids out of my shyt. Even though this one loves this kind of stuff. I do my own work! And if you think I'm going to box around with you...I already told you. I eat fools like you. You idiots think somebody is going to play by the rules...stupid real dumb.

I street fight baby. No rules. Except the last man standing! Boxing will not save you in a street fight. Of which you've never been in. Let me give you a clue.

All fights break down into Grappling. Ask any other marital artist on here.

while your thinking about what combination to use...I will have crossed that space and started to do my body work on your sissy ass.

I couldn't help but laugh at your I WILL OUT BOX YOU ANYDAY. Yeah in a ring you probably would. But we are not talking about rings and rules.

I'm not talking about throwin jump kicks or any showy **** at ya.

I'm talking about breaking every supporting bone you have. I'm talking about taking your manhood from ya.

When I'm done I will let my homies introduce you to sum prison **** to finish off whatever man hood you have left.

You feel me! You fawking assed coward!! Now come and get some...you know where I will be...where I will be staying...

9. Now ass hole send me your cell and STFU!

Put up or shut up bytch boy. And don't forget to post your picture. instead of hiding behind your posts.

your a coward just like jake the chickenhead. Funny little man you are that joey.

remember to breath...that will be the last thing you hear baby.

breath joey breath...

and you know that was you at that site...too ashamed to admit it huh...and your typing in all caps gave you away as to your old screen name here...I just don't remember it quite right now...

something stupid as I recall...but the same wording though. I will have to pull some old posts.

breath baby breath!

Oh I don't have you on ignore anymore. I didn't read your entire post except a few words here and there...your still stupid as a can of shyt.

Atleast the asian was more entertaining.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
Closed?????? anyone take a ride by the San Diego Athletic club and tell me if it's closed?????? it's been here for 30 fvcking years!!!!!

You're a fat nigga phoney PS.......send your fvcking son or anyone else my way....I've been begging you to since this started.

You talk about street fighting..bytch all you do is talk....lets fight one on one..me against you......i wanna see what you got fat old man.......

I'm not going to get into threats...but suffice it to say....if you ever have the guts to meet me anywhere...I WILL DO A SURGERY JOB ON YOUR FVCKING FACE......YOU THROW THE FIRST PUNCH..GIVE ME AN EXCUSE....NIGGA...****ING MONKEY

You're so full of ****...you never sent anyone anywhere....the san diego athletic club closed??????LLOLOLOLOL that right there shows me what a fat, lying piece of monkey **** you are

You talk your crap, because you're hiding behind your computer.....I'll put my number right here on the board if you will.....then we'll see who put up there real number...****ING FAT NIGGA COWARD!!!!!!

Now come on monkey..I need someone to shine my shoes.....

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Player Supreme,

Give it up. It's a getting *really* lame (you should relax too, Joey - thanks for the entertaining posts, though :D ). A lot of people here now probably think you're ultra-lame anways - I don't think you have anything left to prove. Kinda like our William Hung look-a-like Winston Wu.

And send me a postcard from San Diego when you go there to "fight" Joey. :rolleyes:

Reaction score
Closed?????? anyone take a ride by the San Diego Athletic club and tell me if it's closed?????? it's been here for 30 fvcking years!!!!!

You're a fat nigga phoney PS.......send your fvcking son or anyone else my way....I've been begging you to since this started.

You talk about street fighting..bytch all you do is talk....lets fight one on one..me against you......i wanna see what you got fat old man.......

I'm not going to get into threats...but suffice it to say....if you ever have the guts to meet me anywhere...I WILL DO A SURGERY JOB ON YOUR FVCKING FACE......YOU THROW THE FIRST PUNCH..GIVE ME AN EXCUSE....NIGGA...****ING MONKEY

You're so full of ****...you never sent anyone anywhere....the san diego athletic club closed??????LLOLOLOLOL that right there shows me what a fat, lying piece of monkey **** you are

You talk your crap, because you're hiding behind your computer.....I'll put my number right here on the board if you will.....then we'll see who put up there real number...****ING FAT NIGGA COWARD!!!!!!

Now come on monkey..I need someone to shine my shoes.....
You fat faggot I said it was closed but not closed for good you fvking moron. I said meet me in Vegas if you have the balls to show the fawk up.

Let's just do this baby. I need the workout. Bring who ever ya want to watch you beg after I destroy your physical body mind and soul...you toothless fool.

Monday or Tuesday. Be There. Until then STFU faggot. White assed faggot redkneck pecka wood! And your a dumb nicca too.

Reaction score
Here's my pic for the 3rd time........

http://profiles.yahoo.com/special_ops_cook
1. you just updated that photo. It shows on the yahoo account...nice try. hard looking photo though.

2. I guess you searched high and low on the internet for it huh.

3. My arms are bigger than that jar head in the picture though.

4. And he is short and ****less it looks like.

5. That jar head will crack just fine fool.

6. Your full of shyt joey. You post some lame assed photo and claim that you've given it too me 3 times.

7. That poor mongrel in the photo has an axe face...no lips..no wonder jar heads can't get dates and have to rely on steroids to make themselves feel like men. Your buddy in the photo is high on juice and is tryin hard to make his puny arms look big and manly...Don't MAKE ME FAWKING LAUGH PUNNY MAN!

Show your FLABBY ass up in VEGAS bytch!

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
You couldn't destroy a warm cup of piss....now you want me to come to you ...first in Sacramento...now Vegas???? I thought we were doing this in San Diego????

I really would come to vegas if I was sure your monkey ass would show.....But I have a feeling I'd get there and either you'd be hiding or your whole "vegas" trip is a big lie.

Lets do this......I'll put my phone number on here if you agree to do the same....then we'll have other members call us to verify it's our numbers...and I'm not talking about giving some pre-paid cell phone number that can't be traced like I know you'd do...

My number is verifiable and listed with the San Diego County directory......

Now come on ape...lets see who's really talking shyt

Street fight, kempo, karate...LOL... that shyt won't do you any good fatty...you're up against a superior physical and intellectual specimen.....you know you'll loose in a fight.....

Reaction score
Oh joey baby. When I right clicked on your photo instead of it having a name on it it says b458 or some ****. I did send it down the line..but it's obviously a fake.

Your a real douch bag joey t. Lying douche bag. Trying to put up a hard photo of yourself tryin to look all tough. I've seen tough baby and the cook isn't it...you dig.

I do hope and pray this is you baby. You look tough and this will be fun. Vegas! It's been 2 years since I've had the rush...you know what I mean.

Some faggot half breed tried to pull a glock on me to gorrilla my girl...now that was a good work out baby. I'm still here.

cya soon.

joey37

Banned
Reaction score
The pic is real ape...it's me...you're just pissed because I look how you wish you looked.

Short? I'm 6"5 250lbs.....like I said...I think that crank you smoke is going to your monkey brain....

Now put your fvcking number up here coward.

Reaction score
You couldn't destroy a warm cup of piss....now you want me to come to you ...first in Sacramento...now Vegas???? I thought we were doing this in San Diego????

I really would come to vegas if I was sure your monkey ass would show.....But I have a feeling I'd get there and either you'd be hiding or your whole "vegas" trip is a big lie.

Lets do this......I'll put my phone number on here if you agree to do the same....then we'll have other members call us to verify it's our numbers...and I'm not talking about giving some pre-paid cell phone number that can't be traced like I know you'd do...

My number is verifiable and listed with the San Diego County directory......

Now come on ape...lets see who's really talking shyt

Street fight, kempo, karate...LOL... that shyt won't do you any good fatty...you're up against a superior physical and intellectual specimen.....you know you'll loose in a fight.....
So you've been waiting all night for me huh baby. Good I'm glad your sitting there praying for me to come back.

Your dumb as shyt joey. I told you where to go. Vegas. You know when. Get your fat ass in your truck and drive down there monday or tuesday. put your cell phone...I do hope you have one...in my ebox.

Special ops....lol...now that's funny right thurr...

Oh Ok joey you got me...you will beat me till I'm silly...you win. I'm a coward...yeah I'm so scared that I'm going to put you on ignore now...cause I'm so skurred of the big mean punny armed man with the axe face...

Oh that photo doesn't show any signs of boxing on it either...no cuts...no marks...just some dumb jar head sitting there trying to look tough...he looks so tough...that I'm shaking right now...

Ok Mr. T. YOU WIN!!!!

I'm a fake. Yeah that's it...you caught me copper...yeah see...I'm faking that I'm over at a womans house right now using her Compaq computer...and I didnt' just watch a video with her...cause yeah...uhh I really have no women.

I'm a 44 year old virgin...My kids are by im'macu'late conception.

Nice to see you've been sitting here way into the night at 12:45 am in the morning uhh Mr.T. Waiting for my response and working on your yahoo account. It also shows you just finished it. Started before 12am and finished on the next day.

bye

were done until you show up.

Status
Not open for further replies.