Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Alpha in the wild

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Real life example;

I went to a remote area near the water. I had a blanket, some nice snacks, a speaker and a bottle of wine. After a while two women walked by and 1 asked for a lighter. I asked of they wanted to sit down. Yes why not. We started talking , smoking and exchanged numbers.

Everything about me was interesting at this point my taste of music, hobbies ,story in general . Got myself a nive hb7+ , nothing needed but mysf and some positive vibes. Just saying..
Now THIS is legit quality content. You’re not being “alpha”; you’re being a cool dude doing a cool thing that you invited someone to join along in. No “dominance”. No “intimidation”.

We need to eradicate the term “alpha” because it’s not a real thing, and promotes toxic behavior that doesn’t even get the results desired.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh, look another Alpha thread...

The quickest way to NOT be alpha (whatever that means):

• Follow a how-to guide to be "alpha" - This is quite ironic for an "Alpha", hopefully, I don't need to explain myself.
  • Make sure people know you are alpha
  • Talk about the concept of Alpha
Get real guys. Cut that s**t out.
Alpha, Chad, Top G, 1%er..... who gives a **** about semantics? Most here know what type of man is meant, the one that goes out there and gropes the world by its pvssy.

How about you cutting the shiat out and stop arguing about a single semantic while providing NOTHING on the topic in question?

Just like that other simp here, trolling on a topic other people might find interesting.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does the word alpha is like a red blanket for everyone ? Contrary to that, the word beta seems fine..

It's not at all about the specific word Alpha, or whether it's concept is true or not.

Its rather about being the topdog in an environment where you can catch a woman with her gaurd down.

Its about an alternative , low effort high reward way to find QUALITY women . Alpha just indicates that the man they'll see is an attractive one.

I should've named the thread " hot man in the wild".
both are cringe

You’re starting to get it.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now THIS is legit quality content. You’re not being “alpha”; you’re being a cool dude doing a cool thing that you invited someone to join along in. No “dominance”. No “intimidation”.

We need to eradicate the term “alpha” because it’s not a real thing, and promotes toxic behavior that doesn’t even get the results desired.
Again,you guys flip out and think I'm trying to make this about me Tarzan you Jane Alpha shyte. It was just (imo) a good title..(.perhaps should reconsider that seeing how the thread goes into a different direction then I hoped /geussed it would/should. We live and we learn .)

Alpha in this context just means "noticeably hot and cool guy that follows his own path" (perhaps good looking with that).

Put this same man in a party with other men, (or OLD!!) and he becomes average at best.

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've wanted to make this thread for a longer time, but now is a great moment as summer is around the corner.

What is the alpha in the wild?

It basically exist out of two major steps;
1. Be an alpha.
2. Be "coincidentally in the wild".

First step is to be alpha. To visualize this concept easier, turn it around. Imagine taking a hike and you stumble upon a hb8+ out of nowhere. She is slim, hot and has some personality. As a man this would translate to being jacked, stylish and having a mouthpiece that can improvise.

2. Be in the wild. Wild could be anywhere. Park ,pool ,hiking, having a coffee at a random place. A remote area where you are swimming ,fishing or just sunbathing. Basically anywhere where you'll catch women with the bytch shield down. And where there's hardly any other competition.

You are actually prepared like a MF. But is seems like its all " destiny " or " dumb luck " .

Some requirements to pull this off are:
- the ability to close the gap
- the ability to chat up 3 women at once
- abundance mindset, a rejection is never really a rejection.
- good looking. Be as ripped as possible, and compliment this with your style, smell and mouthpiece.
View attachment 10233

Your thoughts gentlemen?

I think a man has to find his hunting grounds. The place where he feels at home, where he does things he excells in.

For one man that might be a camping ground, for another its that one club where he spends every friday-saturday night or that beach volleyball court were he shines.

There are groupies for allmost everything out there except for thirsty simps, you just have to find your place and make sure women are around while you are being a badass in what you are doing.

Last edited:

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I can only be alpha or beta to me!! My own judgement about myself decides where I realisticly stand. Women can be a reflection of this, due their decision to be with me or rather another dude. Even then it still depends on my own view about myself whether i am alpha/chad/beta/afc/incel/Don juan or whatever

Your being alpha/chad /topdog as in: you are the hottest guy in the environment. Confident because you've put in the hard work

To compliment this you are not "just a guy." Srrong enough to use that woman for bench presses, you are a charming ,well spoken ,well read man, and you practiced game for many years.

Soon as a bus full of Chads would coincidentally arrive at your remote location, you could become less special to her . This aint THAT deep..

Its like fishing for that good ,high quality fish. Days go by you catch nothing . But when you do catch some, it might be an actual quality woman.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think a man has to find his hunting grounds. The place where he feels at home, where he does things he excells in.

For one man that might be a camping ground, for another its that one club where he spends every friday-saturday night or that beach volleyball court were he shines.

There are groupies for allmost everything out there except for thirsty simps, you just have to find your place and make sure women are around while you are being a badass in what you are doing.
Exactly. You could even be doing things you do at home. Even if it's watching netflix ( if you really cant be more creative ). Instead of sitting on the couch you are outside. In my culture men are outside all the freaking time. Front door wide open. Music blasting, bbq,beers, dancing on the street, talking loud untill midnight,

My Op is more about being the einzelganger that still tries to make shyte happen. The problem with the most common ways to get women nowedays (OLD and perhaps club game) is it offers you as a man very little to work with and to separate yourself from the rest. Meeting a girl in a club screaming in her ear you like fishing hits different than actually being fishing while talking to her..

Women love to be with a man that's orginal. OLD is all about quick impressions. She might not even get to that picture where you are fishing, or she won't grasp it anyway.

This could be specifically interesting to the man that lives in a small town, doesn't like clubs and struggles with OLD, but yet wants quality women.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamisch,

I think some of the guys here are being a little harsh, but I think part of the reason why the term "alpha" triggers guys here at SS is because it is typically an empty term. The same thing goes with "Chad" and "Chad-lite." They ultimately mean nothing. Just empty filler to generally describe a good looking man who women like. "Alpha" isn't quite as silly as those are since its definition is better-defined, but I think it is the same trigger.

That said, I think the content of your post is right. Back when I first started to become red-pilled, I looked at certain suave figures and tried to emulate them. James Bond, specifically Pierce Bronson's Bond, was always a big one for me. Good looking, well-dressed, oozing confidence that is almost arrogance but not quite. That really resonated with ME personally and that kind of style works. At first, I had to remind myself to be like that. Anymore, it just happens without me thinking twice.

But not every man is going to fit that or have it resonate with him. But the bottom line is confidence and charisma combined is a very powerful thing when it comes to attracting women. Also, you don't need to be decked out in fancy clothing 24/7, but you do need to always look nice and well put together.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gamisch,

I think some of the guys here are being a little harsh, but I think part of the reason why the term "alpha" triggers guys here at SS is because it is typically an empty term. The same thing goes with "Chad" and "Chad-lite." They ultimately mean nothing. Just empty filler to generally describe a good looking man who women like. "Alpha" isn't quite as silly as those are since its definition is better-defined, but I think it is the same trigger.

That said, I think the content of your post is right. Back when I first started to become red-pilled, I looked at certain suave figures and tried to emulate them. James Bond, specifically Pierce Bronson's Bond, was always a big one for me. Good looking, well-dressed, oozing confidence that is almost arrogance but not quite. That really resonated with ME personally and that kind of style works. At first, I had to remind myself to be like that. Anymore, it just happens without me thinking twice.

But not every man is going to fit that or have it resonate with him. But the bottom line is confidence and charisma combined is a very powerful thing when it comes to attracting women. Also, you don't need to be decked out in fancy clothing 24/7, but you do need to always look nice and well put together.
I see. Personally I do have a vivid understanding of the concepts alpha and beta. Just recently learned about the words, just like redpill,hypergamy and all the jargon.(And I'm not a native English speaker). BUT , I immediately understood it all, and countless examples flew by in my mind. My entire life I've seen the concepts happen right in front of my own eyes. I had "women leaving their bf after cheating on them with me " , but the word "monkeybranche " by itself was a better, shorter , more vivid description.

In my culture (Caribbean) any man and woman will be more than familiar with the concept Alpha/beta. Society, populair culture and heck, even politics are based upon this. But oke, I kinda understand now that's a rather sensitive matter on a global scale and apparently triggers men...

James bond is a perfect example. Just his presence catches women completely off guard.

Even when he's dressed casual he will stand out;piercebrosnan1.gif

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Op is more about being the einzelganger that still tries to make shyte happen. The problem with the most common ways to get women nowedays (OLD and perhaps club game) is it offers you as a man very little to work with and to separate yourself from the rest. Meeting a girl in a club screaming in her ear you like fishing hits different than actually being fishing while talking to her..

Women love to be with a man that's orginal. OLD is all about quick impressions. She might not even get to that picture where you are fishing, or she won't grasp it anyway.

This could be specifically interesting to the man that lives in a small town, doesn't like clubs and struggles with OLD, but yet wants quality women.
Being the "lone hunter" type myself, i agree.

One definately needs to elevate himself above the masses.

Even the loudest club is fine if you are a great dancer and can sweep a woman of her feet with that. You can be the lone wolf all day, if you can dance and have halfway decent looks, women will flock to you, fvck social circle, fvck wingmen.

You can be the soccer guy playing in your small town stadium, or in that kickboxing club that does amateur fightnights in your town...... do whatever you are good at and where women will see you doing it.

Women will pick up on things like that and you will be known especially in your small town by women you think you havent even seen in your life.

Of course....... it will be harder to impress women with fishing or hunting, obviously.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pierce Brosnan is a good archetype for style and vibe but for the love of God shave off the damn stomach hair. It's like having manboobs and wearing a tight t shirt. Not saying you can't own it, but why?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
To be fair in that pic Bros isn’t rocking single digit bf, and his midsection is probably hidden by the hair. It’s a good cope. He has the looks and the height, and many women groove on the hair.

Personally not a huge fan, for me that is, I have a ridiculous amount of body hair and keep it trimmed at great effort.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of beta cope in here. You all know what an Alpha is, the guy with the girl, the guy you don't say sh*t to IRL and instead come online to console yourself talking sh*t about how cringe Alpha is.

He's that guy. We should all be aiming to be that guy. Being strong physically and confident is a prerequisite.

Things like style, money, game, and status come secondary to being a fit, confident man which is the baseline (IMO) and something we are all capable of despite our varying situations.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha, Chad, Top G, 1%er..... who gives a **** about semantics? Most here know what type of man is meant, the one that goes out there and gropes the world by its pvssy.

How about you cutting the shiat out and stop arguing about a single semantic while providing NOTHING on the topic in question?

Just like that other simp here, trolling on a topic other people might find interesting.
Words mean things, and if someone unironically says “alpha”, they’ve effectively leveled themselves.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a lot of beta cope in here. You all know what an Alpha is, the guy with the girl, the guy you don't say sh*t to IRL and instead come online to console yourself talking sh*t about how cringe Alpha is.

He's that guy. We should all be aiming to be that guy. Being strong physically and confident is a prerequisite.

Things like style, money, game, and status come secondary to being a fit, confident man which is the baseline (IMO) and something we are all capable of despite our varying situations.
Go tell a woman about “alphas” and “betas” and report with your results

IamtheAlphamale

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A poosy is a vagina. You know , the wet hole we all chase ever since we got hairs on our balls.

You know what's the real problem on this site? Men like you. In a man's space other men attack each other for saying "poosy".

This thread is made to positively reinforce men to have other solutions to find womem than the standard " bar and OLD"game.

But instead you put the magnify glass on the word Alpha. Smh. I could've said "hot man in the wild" but i geuss you would find something to bytch about.

I am sorry I've hit a nerve by using the word Alpha. Now do YOU have anything of value to add ,something your fellow DJ can use in real life to improve his chances of getting women, or you just wanna argue like a woman?

I really wonder what's point you're trying to make. Mine is offering alternative options for men to find women. Yours??
Good man. I agree. So many people on here attack everything. There's so little point sharing the stuff you learn if people make the environment like that. That's why the community is dead. People ripping eachother down. Shows little charisma as well

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good man. I agree. So many people on here attack everything. There's so little point sharing the stuff you learn if people make the environment like that. That's why the community is dead. People ripping eachother down. Shows little charisma as well
Perhaps if people on PUA forums weren’t such dorks that talked similar to how they do on the incel forums, and actually went outside, we wouldn’t be having this annoying discussion.

Literally no one other than internet nerds talks about whatever a black pill is or a whatever Greek letter male is, and they just discuss things like NORMAL PEOPLE who get results.

I’ve met people from these and similar forums; I am yet to be impressed by ANYONE outside of a very specific forum for success with women that’s carefully and respectfully moderated.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
So why are you gracing us with your presence if you harbor such contempt?

Perusing your posting history:

It seems like you enjoy belittling people and telling them why you’re superior. Maybe that’s your thing?

Perhaps if people on PUA forums weren’t such dorks that talked similar to how they do on the incel forums, and actually went outside, we wouldn’t be having this annoying discussion.

Literally no one other than internet nerds talks about whatever a black pill is or a whatever Greek letter male is, and they just discuss things like NORMAL PEOPLE who get results.

I’ve met people from these and similar forums; I am yet to be impressed by ANYONE outside of a very specific forum for success with women that’s carefully and respectfully moderated.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go tell a woman about “alphas” and “betas” and report with your results
I don’t need to, my last two gfs called me alpha, the first one literally said “you were the most alpha of the group so I approached you”. This was in 2016 and none of them knew or consume redpill content.

Sorry to break it to you, but women definitely know what an alpha male is, it’s clearly not you, take your own advice, go outside and start talking to women. It’s not redpill/incel/forum speak, sadly for you it’s real life. That’s probably why you’re so bitter.

You do realise being an angry little man on a forum just shows everyone (well me anyway) how much your life sucks and how unhappy you are with it. I imagine women irl pick up on that too.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes Alpha and Beta terms definitely exist. For example older brothers tend to be more 'Alpha' ie more aggressive, thoughtiful, risk-takers. Alpha just refers to a mans ability to become a leader which means confidence, intelligence, strenght, the ability to take risks etc. These tend to be a minority of men as Nature doesnt require every human male to be a leader. Beta guys tend to be men who are just content and happy with the status quo. Alphas are more likely to question the system.

IRL to be Alpha one doesnt need to be extra dominant or aggressive but just have positive energy. The angry look stated above is also kind of Alpha because the anger is directed at society and says he is not happy with society whereas a beta is mire submissive and is happy with the status quo hence more likely to be smiling and happy to everyone even if deep down he is miserable.