The Alpha FEMALE and it's comparisons....

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
But above you...the clear omega. And alpha males defer to the alpha female in all matters involving the home and children. If you knew anything at all about the subject at hand you would not be making such a fool of yourself.
lol all you can do is make personal insults at me.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
btw you still cant prove that a female can be an alpha.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RaWBLooD
Therefore being beta.
Rawblood, I see your percieved point. but realize something-an alpha female and an alpha male are two different things. Alpha isn't a state of mind, or a way of acting, or anything that is tangible or exists. Alpha just means leader. Like the most popular, the most decisive, sometimes the most attractive. There are alpha everythings. Alpha males, alpha females, alpha lions, alpha lionesses, alpha bees (queens, thus female). Any animal that is socal and interacts with others of its kind has an alpha. Humans are social creatures, so they have alpha females and males. Alpha males have more power and higher status, and they try to mate with alpha females. the alpha female is below them, but above other beta females.

BAM!
You have been thoroughly owned.

Don't get into games of semantics, I think you're outclassed in that facility.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Big Eee Zee
Rawblood, I see your percieved point. but realize something-an alpha female and an alpha male are two different things. Alpha isn't a state of mind, or a way of acting, or anything that is tangible or exists. Alpha just means leader. Like the most popular, the most decisive, sometimes the most attractive. There are alpha everythings. Alpha males, alpha females, alpha lions, alpha lionesses, alpha bees (queens, thus female). Any animal that is socal and interacts with others of its kind has an alpha. Humans are social creatures, so they have alpha females and males. Alpha males have more power and higher status, and they try to mate with alpha females. the alpha female is below them, but above other beta females.

BAM!
You have been thoroughly owned.

Don't get into games of semantics, I think you're outclassed in that facility.
put a female and a male together and the female cannot be the alpha.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CraigMack
Alpha female?? The only alpha female trait that I can think of is how good can she suck my willie.
typing like that wil get all the "intellectuals " calling you uneducated and will not bring about a good discussion :)

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
put a female and a male together and the female cannot be the alpha.
Yes she can, and often will be. The only male more dominant than an alpha female is an alpha male...but only then PART of the time. The alpha female is more dominant than beta males.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
lol all you can do is make personal insults at me.
No...I'm simply pointing out facts. You are clueless about alphas and it's quite obvious.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes she can, and often will be. The only male more dominant than an alpha female is an alpha male...but only then PART of the time. The alpha female is more dominant than beta males.
the Beta female.
And she cannot dominate the Alpha male.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No...I'm simply pointing out facts. You are clueless about alphas and it's quite obvious.
Not clueless, just have a thorough definition, and calling me an omega is indeed a personal attack :p

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
btw you still cant prove that a female can be an alpha.
I don't feel the need to "prove" fact. Most people reading this is intelligent enough to know that I'm right. Those who don't know will likely look it up online and find that I am right. Either way, I'm right, I know I'm right and it doesn't bother me in the least if you continue to be wrong until the cows come home...it doesn't impact my life one way or the other.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't feel the need to "prove" fact. Most people reading this is intelligent enough to know that I'm right. Those who don't know will likely look it up online and find that I am right. Either way, I'm right, I know I'm right and it doesn't bother me in the least if you continue to be wrong until the cows come home...it doesn't impact my life one way or the other.
Oh cmon now lets have a discussion.
give me instances in wich a human being Female can be "the one wearing the pants" with an Alpha male.:woo:

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
the Beta female.
And she cannot dominate the Alpha male.
Again...go research wolves. The alpha male is subservient to the alpha female furing breeding, welping and the raising of the pups. She chooses the den, the whole pack serves her and all the pack defers to her...including the alpha male. At ALL times, the beta males are subservient to the alpha female. The beta males are NOT in a higher position than the alpha female.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Oh cmon now lets have a discussion.
give me instances in wich a human being Female can be "the one wearing the pants" with an Alpha male.:woo:
I was engaged to an alpha male for 5 years. He did whatever I wanted him to do because he loved me.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again...go research wolves. The alpha male is subservient to the alpha female furing breeding, welping and the raising of the pups. She chooses the den, the whole pack serves her and all the pack defers to her...including the alpha male. At ALL times, the beta males are subservient to the alpha female. The beta males are NOT in a higher position than the alpha female.
Obviously shes taking care of the pups so she picks the den, and the Alpha wolf is strong enough to get some food, thats not subserviance.

ANYWAYS

WE are not wolves.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was engaged to an alpha male for 5 years. He did whatever I wanted him to do because he loved me.
ARe you 100% sure that he was/is an Alpha male ?
how ?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Obviously shes taking care of the pups so she picks the den, and the Alpha wolf is strong enough to get some food, thats not subserviance.

ANYWAYS

WE are not wolves.
Alpha women are the same as alpha female wolves. But we growl far worse when giving birth.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha women are the same as alpha female wolves. But we growl far worse when giving birth.
So now you are saying women are canines? not humans?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
ARe you 100% sure that he was/is an Alpha male ?
how ?
Yes, I'm 100% positive. Everyone but me and my and his kids were extremely intimidated by him, often terrified of him...but also admired him and wanted to be like him.

And with that...I'm done talking to you. I'm right and this conversation is boring.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I'm 100% positive. Everyone but me and my and his kids were extremely intimidated by him, often terrified of him...but also admired him and wanted to be like him.

And with that...I'm done talking to you. I'm right and this conversation is boring.
Simply because you had a husband whom you THINK you could control, you think a female can be an ALPHA ? :p

ya, theres nothing more to say :rolleyes: