The Absolute Truth about Online Dating

Reaction score
The hotter you look in your photos, the more women will be interested in you......PERIOD

myspace, facebook, pay-sites, does not matter!

HOW YOU LOOK in your photos makes all the difference in the world! How do I know this? I threw together a facebook profile in 15 minutes, and posted two (yes, only TWO) photos of what most women would consider a really hot guy (and barely wrote any info on the profile). Then I sent out about 20 friend requests to random chicks........and after a day or so, I had most of these chicks send "me" a message telling me things like

"hey handsome, i don't know you who are but I am so happy you requested me, let me know if you wanna talk"

or

"hey hottie whats up??"

I myself knew personally before from experience with online dating that your pics matter more than anything when it comes to scoring online, but please, I want everyone here to know that for real, there is a HUGE HUGE difference between a guy with average photos trying to land hotties online, and a guy who looks like every woman's dream:

average guy - has more work to do than he can probably handle in hopes of getting some sex from even an HB7

hot guy - has to choose which hb9 to fvck first from the dozens that are throwing themselves at him

see the difference? You guys really need to know the truth about these things, the harsh reality that is dating in the 21st century.....you have no chance with a hottie on dating sites unless you get her horny from her just looking at your pics.

(As a disclaimer, I myself had some pretty nice pics before when I used myspace, and I too had to work hard to get all of the lays I did, and that was despite having what I thought were pretty nice photos of me.......I was actually jealous back in the day of the hot guys who effortlessly had tons of hot women throwing themselves at them, I even knew a few of those guys........I know how this all works)

Reaction score
The solution to this problem is, by the way, the same thing that all men should be doing - hitting the gym, working on their appearance, and trying to look like god's gift to women as much as possible, because that is the only way to initially attract all of the hot HOT women out there (assuming that you are not famous or really rich, of course)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Rescue, I honestly like your posts!

That's real talk right there, and that's why I do. Many people believe the triforce of feminine desire. I'm not talking about courage, power, and wisdom here, for all you Legend of Zelda fans! I'm talking about Fame (High Status), High attractivness, and Money!

But that was a tangent. Yes, the better looking you are in your pics, the more better looking women you will get.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
average guy - has more work to do than he can probably handle in hopes of getting some sex from even an HB7

hot guy - has to choose which hb9 to fvck first from the dozens that are throwing themselves at him
You are such a jackass, dude.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Looks trumps all. Even money. Just a Shot Away knows this. He is lacking in that department. This is nothing new. Women are more materialistic and shovenistic than men. They are all about looks more than we are. Men will settle for a cute face. Women will not. They will always look for better. For them, especially in the US culture, looks are huge.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
Looks trumps all. Even money. Just a Shot Away knows this. He is lacking in that department. This is nothing new. Women are more materialistic and shovenistic than men. They are all about looks more than we are. Men will settle for a cute face. Women will not. They will always look for better. For them, especially in the US culture, looks are huge.
You're garbage, dude. You can't even SPELL chauvinistic. My lack of money has nothing to do with my inability to get chicks. If you had done the research on this subject or have received any formal training at all on this topic, you would know that confidence is much, much more important than money...and INFINITELY more important than facial symmetry.

Jesus, you just keep getting worse and worse. Go and get an education and then come back and talk to me. Until then, you have no business playing in the big leagues. Keep your mouth shut and let the adults speak.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
You're garbage, dude. You can't even SPELL chauvinistic. My lack of money has nothing to do with my inability to get chicks. If you had done the research on this subject or have received any formal training at all on this topic, you would know that confidence is much, much more important than money...and INFINITELY more important than facial symmetry.

This quote right here shows how young and immature you are. You have a long way to go to figure out what this world is all about.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:
The hotter you look in your photos, the more women will be interested in you......PERIOD

HOW YOU LOOK in your photos makes all the difference in the world! How do I know this? I threw together a facebook profile in 15 minutes, and posted two (yes, only TWO) photos of what most women would consider a really hot guy (and barely wrote any info on the profile). Then I sent out about 20 friend requests to random chicks........and after a day or so, I had most of these chicks send "me" a message telling me things like

"hey handsome, i don't know you who are but I am so happy you requested me, let me know if you wanna talk"

or

"hey hottie whats up??"

I myself knew personally before from experience with online dating that your pics matter more than anything when it comes to scoring online, but please, I want everyone here to know that for real, there is a HUGE HUGE difference between a guy with average photos trying to land hotties online, and a guy who looks like every woman's dream:

see the difference? You guys really need to know the truth about these things, the harsh reality that is dating in the 21st century.....you have no chance with a hottie on dating sites unless you get her horny from her just looking at your pics.

(As a disclaimer, I myself had some pretty nice pics before when I used myspace, and I too had to work hard to get all of the lays I did, and that was despite having what I thought were pretty nice photos of me.......I was actually jealous back in the day of the hot guys who effortlessly had tons of hot women throwing themselves at them, I even knew a few of those guys........I know how this all works)
Can you give us some screen shots? We can document all of this as physical proof and then save it somewhere.

Megaman XIV

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Plinco, take a normal pic of you and make a profile. Then take one where you used photoshop to make yourself have abs and muscles and make a profile out of it.

What do you think will get more responses?

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Megaman XIV said:
Plinco, take a normal pic of you and make a profile. Then take one where you used photoshop to make yourself have abs and muscles and make a profile out of it.

What do you think will get more responses?
I know that, I just want to have something that can be stated for the record.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
This quote right here shows how young and immature you are. You have a long way to go to figure out what this world is all about.
Right. I need to mature and discard the findings of Charles Darwin and the findings of other evolutionary biologists over the past 150 years. For some reason, I'm still stuck with this child-like thought process that the scientific method is superior to some random dude off the street (that's you, Chief) that thinks that having facial symmetry is more important than portraying confidence. But hey, the first step is admitting that I have a problem, right? :D

OldbutSTRONG

Don Juan
Reaction score
When it strictly comes to online dating, looks matter the most. Women don't care about your writeups, they care about your looks the most. So you better be hot looking in your pic. The second thing they care about is how much money you make. Hopefully you can check the box with the higher incomes. This applies only to online dating.

Confidence does you squat on online dating. Well you could be a fantastic writer and get women to write back. But nothing beats a hot-looking guy with a photo.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OldbutSTRONG said:
When it strictly comes to online dating, looks matter the most. Women don't care about your writeups, they care about your looks the most.
Eh, to a certain extent I suppose that's true. Your profile definitely matters. No chick is gonna want to date a guy whose profile reveals that he plays Dungeons and Dragons all day at his mom's house and I don't care HOW good your picture looks. But this means absolutely nothing. Saying that looks matter when all a girl has to go on is your looks is like saying "Favorite ice cream flavor matters", when all she knows about you is your favorite ice cream. So we're back to square one. Or I suppose I should say YOU are back to square one since I became aware of how sexual selection works years ago while you are still struggling with the concept.

LegendaryGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Joey Too Nice said:
Online dating is for losers.
ooook, how can anyone take you seriously? You are the same guy who asks if its gay to suk your own d1ck since u do? wow man seriously gtfoh for having the guts to clown online dating when you are giving yourself head

Pie in the Sky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rescue Mission said:

You are saying you would send out 20 friend requests to random chicks on your own FB profile? I don't see where the control is in this "experiment". It sounds to me that you are a lot more aggressive seeking out women online if you are not using your own pics because the rejection doesn't bother you if it is someone else's pic. Do the same thing with your own pics and post the results.