Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The ABSOLUTE best advice for getting a woman

Reaction score
Its simple guys. Just walk up to a woman you like and ask her out. Nothing more needs to be done. The rest will happen naturally. Dont believe the hype on this site that says you need money, muscles, need to be the best you, etc. You dont need a 200 page book or a pickup artists to get a woman. Keep it simple like I said and you will get a woman.

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the many years I've done this, I think once a man is aware of these 3 main concepts: sexual tension, plausible deniability, and knows how to turn a girl on, everything will just flow from there. My biggest mistake from day 1 was not having my logistics sorted out. Made everything a million times harder than they had to be.

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its simple guys. Just walk up to a woman you like and ask her out. Nothing more needs to be done. The rest will happen naturally. Dont believe the hype on this site that says you need money, muscles, need to be the best you, etc. You dont need a 200 page book or a pickup artists to get a woman. Keep it simple like I said and you will get a woman.
I agree to a point.its just that,having good game,a decent body,good grooming and fashion,and all the "hype " stuff we discuss here, will actively improve your chances of getting a good result while doing exactly as you suggest above..there is no hiding from that

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Less is more, yes. We tend to overcomplicate things. Genuinely and confidently say "Hi, my name is ___" bust out a nice c***y smile, shake her hand, and voila.

Modern Man Advice

Last edited:

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the many years I've done this, I think once a man is aware of these 3 main concepts: sexual tension, plausible deniability, and knows how to turn a girl on, everything will just flow from there. My biggest mistake from day 1 was not having my logistics sorted out. Made everything a million times harder than they had to be.
Pretty much.

It funny - When I first got into this I read so much material, but didn't really feel like I was learning anything. I'd go out and approach, come back and read even more material. Eventually it dawned on me that the reason I hadn't learnt anything is because I already knew it all and was already doing the stuff teh books advised. It was all so basic. But made to look complicated! (bit like how Tyler would made 2 hour youtube videos which essentially said something that could be explained in maybe 30 seconds max lol)

So then I thought ''Wait. If I already know it all, then I must be a 'natural'?!!!!''

And that thought quickly lead too ''Wait. I can't be a natural. If I was i'd have been getting laid a tonne like all other 'naturals' I read about''

I was confused.

In hindsight, like you say, it's really pretty simple. My problem was that at the time I was stupid enough to believe the people telling me that they could 'seduce' any girl that they wanted because they knew what to say, they knew female psychology and girls don't care about looks' etc etc. And it lead to me spinning my wheels.

I started getting laid a fair bit when I started approaching a tonne. Same experience most guys have

I like your list; sexual tension. Important to help move things along and amplify existing attraction - a pause here, a lingering look there.

Plausible deniability - another good one. Maybe not even as important nowadays as in the past though? (so many girls here at least are so shameless that her anti-slut defense is the last thin I feel I need to worry about lol)

And yes, logistics. (and just environment in general). When I got laid like 5 nights in a row when I went travelling, I realised how some of them 'pro' PUA's were doing it. It's really not that hard with good logistics in the right environment

What IS hard (impossible) is forcing sexual attraction in a girl - and that's actually what lots of discussions about game come down too

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plausible deniability - another good one. Maybe not even as important nowadays as in the past though?
Yeah more what I was saying is for guys to be aware of what she means with, "how far away do you live?" You just need to be like, "real close. Like 2 minutes away" (ties back in with logistics) and it's done. No need to be explicit ("but we're gonna fvck, right?"). Also no cringe PUA, "hey woah girl I'm not that easy!" Sht. You'd be done on the spot for that.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

As someone who has done a **** tonne of cold approaches in my life, this is the silliest thing i have ever heard. Most women will not reciprocate well to strangers unless they find you to be very physically attractive or at least attractive and are able to make them laugh.

You have to approach yes but if you are below average looking with a non flashy personality then then good luck.