Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The 20% man.

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you frequent this site, regardless of your relationship status your goal should be to become a 20% man.

If you are unfamiliar with the 80/20 rule it states that

20% of men sleep with 80% of women and that the remaining 80% of men are scrapping over the remaining 20% of women.

Of course this is not literal. Its not exactly 20% of men are sleeping with 80% of women. What the formula does is moreso convey the point that what one woman finds attractive will most likely be attractive to the majority.

So the logical question is what do the 20% have that the 80 percent don't? Im going to do my best to break this down.
**This post is just as much for me as is for you as I will be first to admit I still have a ways to go in my journey. However Im enjoying the man I am becoming and I am happy to say Im getting better with age.

Ok so lets go. 80/20 break down.

**remember the values of 80% and 20% are figurative not literal
Its safe to say that 80% of men do not:

• 80 percent of men do not have a set workout routine or schedule.
  • 80 percent of men are not debt free.
  • 80 percent of men do not have a 5 year plan.
  • 80 percent of men do not read on a regular basis
  • 80 percent of men do not have solid business and personal connections.
  • 80 percent of men do not have hobbies they love
  • 80 percent of men will not put a woman in her place when she is out of line.
  • 80 percent will not leave a woman to prove a point regardless of emotions
  • 80 percent of men do not follow a philosophy in life or have a code of ethics that is uncompromising.
  • 80 percent of men do not have flawless hygeine and maintain a neat living area.
  • 80 percent of men will not go against society for fear of ridicule.
  • 80 percent of men are not leaders.
  • 80 percent of men will tolerate disrespect.
  • 80 percent of men will drop what they are doing or go out of there way for sex.
  • 80 percent of men are sheep who can easily be led to slaughter.
----------------

Now we have covered what the 80 percent do not have lets cover some things the 20 percent do have

• A 20 percent man does not go on long discources or tyrades. He says exactly what he feels and is not concerned with sparing feelings.
  • A 20 percent man does not argue. He says what needs to be said and then proceeds with approriate action.
  • A 20 percent man is a master of self control.
  • A 20 percent man will leave a woman when she no longer pleases him
  • A 20 percent man does not make women a top priority.
  • A 20 percent man is concerned in advancing his career.
  • A 20 percent man is immaculately neat.
  • A 20 percent man is not a clown. He will tell a joke but he is not concerned with entertaining women.
  • A 20 percent man is always focused.
  • A 20 percent man does not doubt himself.
  • A 20 percent man does not stress.
  • A 20 percent man is no coward. He will not be disrespected by man, woman, child, boss or coworker.
  • A 20 percent man puts his own needs first. Sometimes this may make him act in ways some may deem amoral.
  • A 20 percent man will not be made to do anything he doesn't want.
  • A 20 percent man stays fit.
  • A 20 percent man does not procrastinate.
  • A 20 percent man is wise with finances.
  • A 20 percent man does not give in to impulses
  • A 20 percent man is capable of murder to protect his loved ones.
  • A 20 percent man does not ask a woman permission for anything.
  • A 20 percent man marches to the beat of his own drum. He is not influenced by society. He is not a sheep. He is a wolf.

**This is more a list for me than for you. A list to remind me of a man I want to become. I hope you benefit as well.

-Fin.

I printed this.

Its not perfect. And....

Its a stretch in some places, which, is exactly what some of us need to be doing.

Cause if you are a 75% man, than you are still in the "less than" category and need improvement.

Improve yourself, for, yourself. This is a good guide.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've only read the first page and don't intend to read further but i disagree with the premise.

This proves my point that too many men place too much value on women. Believe me, the 20% of men being referred to here have standards and don't fvck anything that walks.

The reality is that 80% of women aren't even worth your time...personally I think, it's not that 20% of men a fvcking 80% of the women but rather 20% of women are unavailable to 80% of men.

Most people are average, including women.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
After I hit the "post reply" button, I am putting you on ignore.

Good luck and I sincerely mean that. I hope you have a nice life.
Look I don't know if you ignored me or not, you surely have that right (even though I wouldn't understand why you would do that).

I'm not attacking you or anybody else, what I'm trying to do is have sincere, real, RAW conversations about life in this current dating market out here. That's all I'm trying to do. The purpose is honestly for me to try to get ideas and answers to some of the questions I still can't figure the fvck out.

It just ticks me off with you T.O because you over-simplify everything.

- Oh, you just don't have enough Game!
- Oh, you just aren't a High Status Male!

This current market that I'm dealing with is way more complex than that. I already asked you, if GAME and HIGH STATUS were what it was all about, why are 35 year old broke thugs who stay with their momma getting with HB7's? Huh? How is that happening if it's all about having HIGH STATUS? And if it's all about GAME, if these broke thugs have "game" or charisma....why are they broke? Why does their game or charisma only seem to come out I guess, when they are around women but it hasn't translated into them not being broke?

Why are 70% of households in the black community single mother, with 50% of those households the Father being in the category of deadbeat? Deadbeat in that, he's BROKE? If it's all about HIGH STATUS, how are these men getting these women pregnant when they have no fvcking HIGH STATUS??

I don't come here to be a know it all, I come here to honestly try to answer some of the questions going on in my personal life surrounding this area. I have ANGER issues out of the world as a result of this shyt, and it pisses me off when guys like you T.O. get up here over-simplifying COMPLEX problems....like this fvcked up dating market of women 22 - 31 that I and other guys have to deal with out here.

I honestly come looking for some sort of wisdom from you older guys....instead all I get (and others like me) is some bullshyt about High Status Males that don't even relate to the current market conditions.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I honestly come looking for some sort of wisdom from you older guys....instead all I get (and others like me) is some bullshyt about High Status Males that don't even relate to the current market conditions.
Truth is, there are a lot of different ways to attract women. Thugs and drugs are one way. But I would personally prefer to be a High Status Male because that will benefit my life in a number of ways, and not just attract a sleazy chick or two.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Then why bother commenting
Then why bother commenting? What did I miss? I just read the other pages and most of it makes no sense...and in fact reading that, what I posted is even MORE relevant.
...i disagree with the premise.

This proves my point that too many men place too much value on women. Believe me, the 20% of men being referred to here have standards and don't fvck anything that walks.

The reality is that 80% of women aren't even worth your time...personally I think, it's not that 20% of men a fvcking 80% of the women but rather 20% of women are unavailable to 80% of men.

Most people are average, including women.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Truth is, there are a lot of different ways to attract women. Thugs and drugs are one way. But I would personally prefer to be a High Status Male because that will benefit my life in a number of ways, and not just attract a sleazy chick or two.
Yes, I agree that if a thug and a high status male BOTH get women, I would rather be the high status male than the thug. But here's what ticks me off about this.

- To be a High Status male it COSTS you something. You don't become that overnight, it takes years of getting your finances together, looks together, fitness together, social network together, etc., to become a high status male.

- A fvcking THUG just has to be "hood" and "ratchet".......that's it. Doesn't cost him anything.

It's like going to school for 10 years to get a PhD, to come out and work in the same positions (and get paid the same amount) as high school dropouts.

The problem with the current market is that the SAME decent chicks are getting with BROKE THUGS and HIGH STATUS MALES. That's a fvcking problem! Broke a.ss Pookie and Ray Ray can pull the same "educated/HB7" chick that I just pulled, but I had to fvcking become a "pseudo" High Status Male to pull her, and this piece of shyt doesn't even have basic shyt like a car, job, or his own place!

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with the current market is that the SAME decent chicks are getting with BROKE THUGS and HIGH STATUS MALES. That's a fvcking problem! Broke a.ss Pookie and Ray Ray can pull the same "educated/HB7" chick that I just pulled, but I had to fvcking become a "pseudo" High Status Male to pull her, and this piece of shyt doesn't even have basic shyt like a car, job, or his own place!
No, they are generally not the same chicks. Higher status males find high status females within their social and professional circles.

Last edited:

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I agree that if a thug and a high status male BOTH get women, I would rather be the high status male than the thug. But here's what ticks me off about this.

- To be a High Status male it COSTS you something. You don't become that overnight, it takes years of getting your finances together, looks together, fitness together, social network together, etc., to become a high status male.

- A fvcking THUG just has to be "hood" and "ratchet".......that's it. Doesn't cost him anything.

It's like going to school for 10 years to get a PhD, to come out and work in the same positions (and get paid the same amount) as high school dropouts.

It's not the market. It's hardwired biology. Pu$$y tingles are not rooted in rationalizations but in the lizard parts of the human brain. Both type of the males display 'high status behavior' in the short run and as like most people, we can only make our judgments based on what people show us.

You are arguing against nature, this is reality. Sure if you just want to pull p00n then I'd agree that being a thug is way easier than putting all that effort into being a self actualized person. We can all sit around circle-jerking and complaining why the market sucks for being a decent man, or instead suck it up, be a decent man for yourself and enjoy pu$$y for what it's worth.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
No, they are generally not the same chicks. Higher status males find high status females within their social and professional circles.
I would say this is mainly true (not 100%, but a general rule give or take) when you talk about other races of women. This is not true in the black community and I mainly date black women.

In the black community you will routinely find in LARGE numbers, black educated women with bachelor's, master's, and even PhDs, hooked up with some dude named "Pookie" who is fresh out of jail with no job, no car, no money, and probably 2 or 3 kids from other women he doesn't support.

In the black community, the black CPA, the black Doctor, and the black Lawyer....have to COMPETE with ex-convicts, thugs, and other deadbeats for the exact SAME black educated "decent" women.

You are arguing against nature, this is reality. Sure if you just want to pull p00n then I'd agree that being a thug is way easier than putting all that effort into being a self actualized person. We can all sit around circle-jerking and complaining why the market sucks for being a decent man, or instead suck it up, be a decent man for yourself and enjoy pu$$y for what it's worth.
I'm sorry man but I don't think this is NATURE. Decent women screwing THUGS is a new-age Feminism thing that started in mass in the 1970's which helped destroy the family structure.

This isn't NATURE, it's CULTURE, and one of the reasons it's gotten so out of hand is because us MEN have sat here and not said a damn thing about it. It's only been recently within the last couple of years on the internet have men even started talking about this situation, usually, men just take your logic and "go along to get along".

Fvck that. Our families are being destroyed and the quantity of decent women to pick from who DON'T have kids by Ray Ray, Pookie, and (insert other thugs here) is getting slimmer and slimmer.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say this is mainly true (not 100%, but a general rule give or take) when you talk about other races of women. This is not true in the black community and I mainly date black women.

In the black community you will routinely find in LARGE numbers, black educated women with bachelor's, master's, and even PhDs, hooked up with some dude named "Pookie" who is fresh out of jail with no job, no car, no money, and probably 2 or 3 kids from other women he doesn't support.

In the black community, the black CPA, the black Doctor, and the black Lawyer....have to COMPETE with ex-convicts, thugs, and other deadbeats for the exact SAME black educated "decent" women.
I do not know how it is in the black community, but if it is harder you may need to start looking elsewhere when it comes to your surroundings. At my previous workplace, a large medical center, there were the typical career-oriented, attractive women in their mid-to-late twenties looking for love, and some of them were black. Not sure how it would go for hookups, but these women definitely wanted a long-term partner.

And if it is hard to find black women that aren't crazy for thugs, why not date other races in the meantime?

Last edited:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's really not that complicated. Guys who are at the top of the food chain possess of a combination of several (though not necessarily all) characteristics that women find attractive:

- looks
- height
- personality
- confidence
- money
-social status

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I do not know how it is in the black community, but if it is harder you may need to start looking elsewhere when it comes to your surroundings. At my previous workplace, a large medical center, there were the typical career-oriented, attractive women in their mid-to-late twenties looking for love, and some of them were black. Not sure how it would go for hookups, but these women definitely wanted a long-term partner.

And if it is hard to find black women that aren't crazy for thugs, why not date other races in the meantime?
I'm just more sexually attracted to women of my own race. I've dated white women, but I'm just more physically/sexually attracted to black women. Plus the ONLY white women I would date are HB7 and higher, which I have dated....but it just didn't feel the same.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Tenacity you are making it seem like women dating losers is a racial thing. Its not. Just lastnight I was talking to my friend who is a female who happens to be white who is also a trustfund baby. She is loaded.
She married a loser and lost nearly 6 figures in the divorce.

Women dating losers isn't an exclusively black problem. Those drugdealers have something many "succesful" men don't.
Backbone, Aggression. And most importantly
They know how to f*ck.

By your definition I am a loser. No excuses, I made some mistakes when I was young. Drug, Drug Dealing, Foster kid etc etc .. whatever, im trying to fix it now. I make sub 40k a year, drive a sub year 2000 car and i'm 27 and although I rent a nice house, I have a room mate.

I consistently pull women with bachelors, masters etc etc.. because im confident/boredeline arrogant.. they really dont care that much about that stuff..

Its like you feel because you are successful financially you are entitled to the best women but thats not how it works

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
@Tenacity you are making it seem like women dating losers is a racial thing. Its not. Just lastnight I was talking to my friend who is a female who happens to be white who is also a trustfund baby. She is loaded.
She married a loser and lost nearly 6 figures in the divorce.
Women dating losers isn't an exclusively black problem.
I agree, so why is it then that yourself and T.O. promote this notion here on Sosuave that we all need to be high status males or what you refer to as "the 20%" in order to get the "higher quality women"? That's my only question, I'm not saying black women are the only ones doing this, I do believe that they are doing it in a MUCH LARGER proportion than other races of women though.

Those drugdealers have something many "succesful" men don't.
Backbone, Aggression. And most importantly
They know how to f*ck.
I think this is seriously UP for debate. The loser has backbone while sleeping on a woman's couch and living under her roof? What backbone does he have in that regard when she runs the show and can kick his punk a.ss out in 5 minutes? Aggression? Anybody can be "tough" with a gun and 5 of his homies backing him up. He knows how to fvck? That's some Hollywood/BET shyt and for the life of me, who died and left this loser the only guy in town with a dyck for goodness sakes.

By your definition I am a loser. No excuses, I made some mistakes when I was young. Drug, Drug Dealing, Foster kid etc etc .. whatever, im trying to fix it now. I make sub 40k a year, drive a sub year 2000 car and i'm 27 and although I rent a nice house, I have a room mate.
What you need to realize is that the entire drug dealing/thug culture is KILLING the black community internally. KILLING it. And I'm tired of the glorification, worship, BET movie of the night shyt glamorizing this as some sexy shyt. I'm sick and tired of it and I want to make it my mission to SHUT DOWN every god damn drug dealer. I can't stand thugs/drug dealers.....I can't fvcking stand them.

I consistently pull women with bachelors, masters etc etc.. because im confident/boredeline arrogant.. they really dont care that much about that stuff..
Because women have fallen in quality since the Feminist Movement, period. There's no more high quality women, high quality women would be DISGUSTED by that bullshyt and you know it. It's like I said, the black doctor has to compete with Ray Ray with 2 felonies for the SAME black, educated, woman with a master's degree. That's bullshyt!

Its like you feel because you are successful financially you are entitled to the best women but thats not how it works
Being financially successful is just one aspect of my current situation and how can you one minute "motivate" guys to BE financially successful, then you have a guy like me who is already there, and I guess to "prove a point", now you want to promote that being financially successful "ain't all that important"?

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. When I'm broke, that's a problem because what high status man is broke? When I bust my a.ss off to get my finances together, now it becomes, "Hmph, Tenacity just cause you got money don't mean nothing.....you still ain't shyt!"

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, so why is it then that yourself and T.O. promote this notion here on Sosuave that we all need to be high status males or what you refer to as "the 20%" in order to get the "higher quality women"? That's my only question, I'm not saying black women are the only ones doing this, I do believe that they are doing it in a MUCH LARGER proportion than other races of women though.

I think this is seriously UP for debate. The loser has backbone while sleeping on a woman's couch and living under her roof? What backbone does he have in that regard when she runs the show and can kick his punk a.ss out in 5 minutes? Aggression? Anybody can be "tough" with a gun and 5 of his homies backing him up. He knows how to fvck? That's some Hollywood/BET shyt and for the life of me, who died and left this loser the only guy in town with a dyck for goodness sakes.

What you need to realize is that the entire drug dealing/thug culture is KILLING the black community internally. KILLING it. And I'm tired of the glorification, worship, BET movie of the night shyt glamorizing this as some sexy shyt. I'm sick and tired of it and I want to make it my mission to SHUT DOWN every god damn drug dealer. I can't stand thugs/drug dealers.....I can't fvcking stand them.

Because women have fallen in quality since the Feminist Movement, period. There's no more high quality women, high quality women would be DISGUSTED by that bullshyt and you know it. It's like I said, the black doctor has to compete with Ray Ray with 2 felonies for the SAME black, educated, woman with a master's degree. That's bullshyt!

Being financially successful is just one aspect of my current situation and how can you one minute "motivate" guys to BE financially successful, then you have a guy like me who is already there, and I guess to "prove a point", now you want to promote that being financially successful "ain't all that important"?

I'm damned if I do, damned if I don't. When I'm broke, that's a problem because what high status man is broke? When I bust my a.ss off to get my finances together, now it becomes, "Hmph, Tenacity just cause you got money don't mean nothing.....you still ain't shyt!"
O.M.G.
This sh*t never ends with you, smh. I see your problem with women.. you are one of those people who will find fault in everything.

I said in my OP im not even a 20% man myself. Its what Im striving to be, and you should be financialy successful for you, not because it gets you girls..

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
.....and you should be financialy successful for you, not because it gets you girls..
Well damn, that's news. I didn't know that I became financially successful to get girls? I thought I did it because I was homeless/extremely poor, and no longer wanted to continue living in that condition.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's no more high quality women, high quality women would be DISGUSTED by that bullshyt and you know it. It's like I said, the black doctor has to compete with Ray Ray with 2 felonies for the SAME black, educated, woman with a master's degree. That's bullshyt!
I truthfully don't mean this in a demeaning way, but the criticism seems to be that complaining is not a respected quality in a man, neither from male peers and much less so from women. It's true, you may have a raw deal in certain aspects - we all do - and sometimes that may mean some people are luckier than you. But we are men, and it is up to us to take charge and find solutions to our predicaments or work around them if that is not possible.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I truthfully don't mean this in a demeaning way, but the criticism seems to be that complaining is not a respected quality in a man, neither from male peers and much less so from women. It's true, you may have a raw deal in certain aspects - we all do - and sometimes that may mean some people are luckier than you. But we are men, and it is up to us to take charge and find solutions to our predicaments or work around them if that is not possible.

ego conveniunt.

@Tenacity
Tough love for you: Shut the f#ck up sometimes.
Women don't always like the men that they should on paper. Also SMV isn't concrete. In other words SMV changes with each woman. One woman values looks over money, another values connections, another doesn't care about any of that and just wants a big ol' horse d*ck in her and it doesn't matter if hes broke with no hopes or dreams.
The 20% man ideal would appeal to most because he has a bit of all that going on.

And at your age unless you date young girls they will come with baggage.. Emotional and or in the form of child. Or even being batsh*t crazy.Tough titty lifes hard.
Its life. Sport f#ck them or find one you really like and cuff her.. whatever you choose.

But whatever you decide stop frikkin whining..

Last edited:

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing that I learned a long time ago was that you must fake it until you make it. When I first lost my virginity the girl would have never known it. I acted like I did it millions of times before. After years of having a lot of sex with too many women to count I act the same way now. I agree with Cola here and his message is saying that you should strive to be the best man that you can be. You really can't disagree with that.

@Tenacity the way you go on and on it seems to me like you think you are incomplete without a high quality female. You talk about how thugs can get a 7 but I'm pretty sure that 7 might be a 7 in the looks but she is probably jacked up mentally. Also a doctor wouldn't have to compete with a girl thats talking to "ray ray". I know if it was me I would've already disqualified her for dealing with a wack dude in the first place.

I've done more traveling this year then I have in my entire life and I've been able to see and be with girls from different states and countries. Like I've said multiple times you need to travel and experience different types of women. I've been in Connecticut for 4 months now and almost all of the women I've met/dated have been low quality. Yea, they are cute but they all have their separate issues. The only really sane hb8 I had was a conceited puerto rican girl. She always wanted me to take her out and would be so arrogant. Me and her just never worked out because I don't chase broads. If I lived here all of my life I'd probably have a different view on girls but I know there are better quality girls out there. I just gotta dip up out the hell of this city.

But in the meantime I'll always be confident, I'll always be approaching, and I'll always be trying to step my game up. When someone is so negative then I don't honestly see how they can confidently step up to a "dime" and act like they've done it before. Girls can smell the negativity on dudes.